Poland - PlusLiga Kobiet 2011/2012

• :obey: :obey:
    What a match. I mean really weird. Mielec was fantastic in first and second set. They played amazing in serve and block. Organika started like always in this season. They always making situation, after which they have to chase their opponents. Well. I think, that Mielec sucked this match well. They had everything in their hands, you know. Organika tried to use this moment of inattention by Mielec side. I didn't think, that they will be able to change this match.
    Organika should be really happy, because in my opinion the weakest player was Grbac today. And I hold my head now and think in which thing she's better that Wojcik ?( Nice Kwiatkowska, but I don't think, that she was the person, who changed this match. I think, that all girls from Lodz should thanks Rousseaux, 'cause in some horrible situation she could find a way to score a point. She will be great in future.
    Mielec... Well. After 3rd set Szymanska started to play crazy and stupid. Coach has really big problem, because he doesn't have a good second setter, to replace Marta. Szpak is too week and young. Kociova was very good, but not in whole match. The same was with Liliom. I think, that this 5th set showed how much their was tired. Of course, their was also disapointed and sad of situation, which they made to themselves.

• Table after 4 matches (points, win-loss, sets won-lost):
    1. Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 10 4-0 12:5
    2. Atom Trefl Sopot 9 3-1 9:4
    3. Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna 7 2-2 9:7
    4. KS Pałac Bydgoszcz 7 2-2 10:8
    5. Impel Gwardia Wrocław 6 2-2 8:8
    6. PTPS Piła 6 2-2 8:9
    7. Organika Budowlani Łódź 5 2-2 8:10
    8. BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 4 1-3 7:10
    9. AZS Białystok 4 2-2 6:10
    10. KPSK Stal Mielec 2 0-4 6:12

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Yeah, I know. I was so happy, when she signed with Piła. I remember her from her, erm, 'old' days, when Piła won Polish Championship 4 times. And I remember when she played in national team... good, old days :drink:
    You know, two years ago Piła had Kasprów and Matyjaszek and they were both so, so bad. If we had Archangielska then... ehhh.
    I don't know about her future. Probably she will find another club from Wielkopolska to lead them to PLK :lol:

Oh, and btw Irina, have you read this article? -> http://www.dzienniknowy.pl/aktualnosci/pokaz/15062.dhtml

you know, I cant remember her from that Pila golden times, but of course I searched for results of the league in the past, it had to be a very good team old Pila - and their photos on team site from that time are gorgeous :lol: so if Murowana will advanse, which is very possible (I think only Krakow can beat them), hard to say...I thought about Zawisza, but there is Owczynnikowa :huh: this article I didnt read, thanks :) I only remember one in which she said she will already end her career but her husband still encourage her to play because she is succesful (I hope I remember good) :lol:

• ok the match...I already said I beg Budowlani to play at least one match where my nerves can be a little bit OK...I think that in first set at 19:16 they thought they will win the set and after they lost they completely went away in second...the atmosphere was really bad, that fault in reception when Kosek must said something to Rousseaux, I saw that Helene for the first time and I must say that for me she is" acting like a star" little bit, is probably because of her young age...Mielec is not playing bad, I was really sorry for Agata, also Kociova and Liliom are good players, Szymanska little bit bad today, the same with Grbac...maybe in Mielec Sadowska should stay from the beginning of tiebreak because was playing very well..Pykosz her own class :) Budowlani can be happy for 2 points, I hope that they will start to play like at the beginning of 5. set

• (I think only Krakow can beat them)

I think Legionovia will be dangerous too. And maybe Silesia Volley?

About yesterday's match - Mielec.... :sos: :sos:
    I don't know how about you, but I would take Dorota Pykosz to national team any day!

• ah Legionovia, I forgot...I think that Silesia is not that strong as last year without Kandroa, Barszcz, Ordak, but who knows :)
    Czarna, that would be such a pity if she didnt stay in PLK and play somewhere in 1 league :lol: that first set attacks (to jak przebijala pilki palcami w 9 metr) that was gorgeous :D yesterday that exMuszyniankas MB was just great...I would take Dorota to NT but that one year she was, somehow she couldnt play that good like in league (except Montreux)

• ah Legionovia, I forgot...I think that Silesia is not that strong as last year without Kandroa, Barszcz, Ordak, but who knows :)
    Czarna, that would be such a pity if she didnt stay in PLK and play somewhere in 1 league :lol: that first set attacks (to jak przebijala pilki palcami w 9 metr) that was gorgeous :D yesterday that exMuszyniankas MB was just great...I would take Dorota to NT but that one year she was, somehow she couldnt play that good like in league (except Montreux)

Well, this weekend Silesia won match against Murowana 3:2, hehe. 1. League will be interesting.

I like duo Czarna-Sylwia - they remind me of times, when Muszyna was such a nice team - with 'Aunt' Mirek, Ola Dzagilo, Iza, Kamila, Milena Rosner...

I know she didn't play that good in NT, but she didn't get many chances too. Plus, Matlak as a coach :wall:
    Anyway, in Rumia she was everywhere - I'll never forget her matches as an attacker and her 'pipe' spikes with left hand :obey: And now she looks like she's in great shape. I love her attitude towards volleyball, her play, her colleagues, her work. True leader and, I don't know, role-model?

• didnt know about it :what: maybe Chemik too, I doubt they will be first, but can take points from strong teams
    I never saw a match of Rumia with her as Opp, I really would like to see that attacks from pipe with left hand :lol: she is a girl with big character and that old Muszyna had something which this one doesnt have, thats why I dont support them anymore (a jesli dobrze pamietam ty tez bardzo "lubisz" pewna ligowa gwiazde 8) )...and Serwinski is annoying me more and more every year, probably too much of Muszynianka´s water in head X(

• I never saw a match of Rumia with her as Opp, I really would like to see that attacks from pipe with left hand :lol:

She played as Opp at the beginning of the last season. If I remember correctly, she had her first left-hand-pipes in the match against Sopot.

she is a girl with big character and that old Muszyna had something which this one doesnt have, thats why I dont support them anymore (a jesli dobrze pamietam ty tez bardzo "lubisz" pewna ligowa gwiazde 8) )...and Serwinski is annoying me more and more every year, probably too much of Muszynianka´s water in head X(

My sentiments exactly... I really don't like 'new' Muszyna and when they signed contract with ABW, it was like nail to the coffin. Right now I only follow Radecka.
    Serwinski... plus Trojanowicz (the chairman of Bank BPS) - they both just piss me off. :mad:

• Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna - Impel Gwardia Wrocław 3:0 (25-17 25-14 25-21) MVP: Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza
    link for stats doesn't work

• Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna - Impel Gwardia Wrocław 3:0 (25-17 25-14 25-21) MVP: Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza
    link for stats doesn't work

wow.second prize..Agnieszka Bednarek plays well.Perhaps best of all volleyball player.Then we'll see what happens later.

• I found stats -> http://stats.plusliga-kobiet.p…atistics.aspx?MatchID=617
    I don't know if they are good, course Zenik didn't receive any ball, which is kinda weird.

thanks :flower: another good match by Bednarek, fortunately she postponed her plans for baby 8)

• She played as Opp at the beginning of the last season. If I remember correctly, she had her first left-hand-pipes in the match against Sopot

My sentiments exactly... I really don't like 'new' Muszyna and when they signed contract with ABW, it was like nail to the coffin. Right now I only follow Radecka.
    Serwinski... plus Trojanowicz (the chairman of Bank BPS) - they both just piss me off. :mad:

nail to coffin , nice said :lol: you know everybody has his/her own beloved and not beloved players and are following the clubs in which that beloved are...and I really cant be a fan of this team anymore :huh: Im curious when they will fire (the sponsors) Serwinski as coach or if this will never happen...i think that this year is possibke Muszyna wont be the championand maybe then....
    and congrats to Bednarek :thumbup: and I hope I will see her laughing on court like in Basilej in 2009/10 once again :lol:

• Yeah,Ttom.I remember this match.Aga was laughing all day :lol:
    is this game somewhere?

• Oh, I don't like Muszyna too much, I'm a fan of Sopot, but Bednarek is awesome middle blocker! She should play in one of top teams in Europe and I hope that will happen in future:) Today we've got so interesting match between Sopot and Dabrowa Gornicza,but it's not transmitted anywhere, damn :(

• Lenna, I dont know if that match is somewhere :( I think it was that match against Volero, in which they led 2-0 and lost 2-3 :lol:

• What about Maggie and Corinna, are they already with Germany for WC or will they play today vs Gornicza ?

probably they will play today because Guidetti and Fürst are still in İstanbul

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"