Poland - PlusLiga Kobiet 2011/2012

• @about Atom news

Is it officially or just a rumor ?

There is a problem... but details about it are rumours. Foreign players and coaches have contracts in their home currencies, and Polish currency has weakened over several months. In mid December, Euros were 14% more expensive than in early August. Improved slightly since, but this unexpected expense is believed to be the problem. After match with Muszyna, sports director Marek Brandt announced to reporters that he would resign at the end of 2011. However, he apparently had not told the club president about this, so there has been much confusion...

Club officials have not said much, but You may read the opinions of the president of city of Sopot here on sport.pl. (who also include a Milena Radecka photo, apparently to make politician words more interesting.)

• hehe in the morning there was Bednarek´s photo :)
    there is some problem in Atom-thats for sure, 2 people left (although Im not a fan of Brandt :whistle: )...Im waiting what will happen next...but hope it will be alright

• There is a problem... but details about it are rumours. Foreign players and coaches have contracts in their home currencies, and Polish currency has weakened over several months. In mid December, Euros were 14% more expensive than in early August. Improved slightly since, but this unexpected expense is believed to be the problem. After match with Muszyna, sports director Marek Brandt announced to reporters that he would resign at the end of 2011. However, he apparently had not told the club president about this, so there has been much confusion...

Club officials have not said much, but You may read the opinions of the president of city of Sopot here on sport.pl. (who also include a Milena Radecka photo, apparently to make politician words more interesting.)

Dziękuję! :flower:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna - BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 3:0 (27-25 25-21 26-24) stats MVP: Milena Radecka
    Kaczor finally in good shape :what: 16/32=50% spike also good match by Debby Stam

Other results:
    KPSK Stal Mielec - Impel Gwardia Wrocław 0:3 (22-25 22-25 13-25) stats MVP: Katarzyna Mroczkowska
    PTPS Piła - Atom Trefl Sopot 0:3 (23-25 15-25 14-25) stats MVP: Amranta Fernandez Navarro
    AZS Białystok - Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza (18-25 21-25 21-25) stats MVP: Izabela Żebrowska

Tomorrow:
    KS Pałac Bydgoszcz - Budowlani Łódź 18:00

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited 2 times, last by kondzio ().

• I really like Radecka's current performance. She used to get unstable quite often when she just started being first setter of Polish NT, but now She's very stable.
    Congrats to Muszyna. Glad to see Kaczor back with her great shape! We should admit that She was in terrible shape, I was wondering what the heck happend to her and her teeth (I'm still curious...does anyone have idea?)

• She's promising player, but she made bad choice :mad: , she is in Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza. In last season she sometimes played, now when in club there are so many OH's like E. Skowrońska, Nuszel, Leys, Ściurka and ex-beach volley player Katarzyna Urban she is usually outside match rosters.

• Too Bad. I still remember how good She was when she played in Polish Youth NT.

I would like to see her in Polish NT soon. I totally agree that She's very promising...just needs to gain experiences and maybe A coach who can help her with development :thumbup:

Thanks for answering, Kondzio! :super:

• Missed the Aluprof Bielsko-Biala v Muszyna match...
    any possibility to watch it online/ download?

Thanks a million

no, unfortunetely it was broadcast only on Ipla - vod, internet television available only for viewers in Poland

• Actually she has just been loaned to PLKS Pszczyna in I Liga (one level lower)
    http://mks.dabrowa.pl/2,1486,k…365087d90873d0a211c3867df

Good for her :thumbsup: in Dąbrowa she didn't have chances to play.

• for everyone asking, Kaczor had a good Christmas present, the tooth is there again http://www.plusligatv.pl/tango…-bahamas-girls-girls.html :)

• Standings after 12 matches:
    1. Muszynianka 30
    2. Atom 29
    3. Tauron 25
    4. Aluprof 23
    5. Pałac 17
    6. Budowlani 14
    7. Impel 13
    8. PTPS 11
    9. Stal 10
    10. AZS 8