Poland - PlusLiga Kobiet 2011/2012

• yes todays another "kawal" : "you have to play yourself in the match, and also you must win, play yourself on the beach with your stepmother" :lol: I cant trasnlate that correctly and I dont remember exactly the beginning but I hope he would be fire by sponsors for next year...today I also read that Muszynianka dont have good times so maybe they will lose one sponsor? :whistle:

• Could you write it in Polish? :D

juz pisalem na Blokaucie cos w stylu ze grajcie zebyscie sobie pograly ale tez wygraly, pograc sobie mozecie na plazy z tesciowa :lol:

• If you want to watch how Atom celebrated their success - http://www.sport.pl/sport-troj…efl_Sopot_walczyly_w.html

nice pics! thank you!! :)

Congratulations ATOM!! i'm so happy for them especially for Chiappini (as an italian, even though I know he's far from being an excellent trainer :whistle: ) and for M aggie as I love her :heart:
    they managed to create a stronger group in front of difficulties and they deserved the polish title!!! again congratulations!

• Yesterday began finals of 1st league.
    Siódemka Legionovia Legionowo - KS Pięciobiogaz Murowana Goślina 3:1 (17-25 25-21 25-21 25-21)

Edit: Today Legionovia also won 3:1 (25-20 25-22 16-25 25-23)

Legionovia leads 2:0, next match 14.04 in Murowana Goślina.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Except winner, the final's loser has still chance to advance to Plusliga, it will be a play off with 9th team in plusliga AZS Białystok. First team with 4 wins will play in plusliga next season.

• hmm okay Legionovia will probably advance, if we can see Kinga Baran again in PLK, its okay :)

• ok so Legionovia wins 3-0 in series and is in PLK next year

• Legionovia won 3:0 (25-18 25-19 25-14) MVP: Małgorzata Skorupa

So for a place in league will play Murowana Goślina with AZS Białystok.

• Playoffs for last place in PlusLiga - to 3 wins:
    AZS Białystok - KS Pięciobiogaz Murowana Goślina

Terms: 21.04 (Białystok 18:00), 22.04 (Białystok 17:00), 28.04 (Murowana Goślina)
    If necessary: 29.04 (Murowana Goślina), 3.05 (Białystok)

• AZS Białystok won first match 3:1 (31-29 26-24 21-25 25-15) MVP: Sinead Jack

• AZS Białystok won sceond match 3:0 (25:23 25:13 25:19) MVP: Dominika Kuczyńska

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• AZS Biaystok stays in PlusLiga. In 3rd match they won with KS Pięciobiogaz Murowana Golina (25-13 25-21 19-25 25-18 )
    Recently it has appeared a rumour that Chemik Police will buy a place in PlusLiga. Maybe Chemik will replace of AZS due to financial problems. Probably most of players are leaving because of not paying on time.

Edited 2 times, last by kondzio ().