CEV Cup 2011/12

• Big advantage for Busto that they'll play 2nd match at home,but I think they'll win both games because of better team-play!

• Totally agree! Another wrong strategy is that signing Leo and Calderon together. In my opinion, for using a spiker such as Calderon who attack high balls and use lots of power instead of fast sets :whistle: Even an average Russian setter would give proper sets for Calderon. In this regard, using Leo for setting Calderon is l,ke using Michael Schumacher for driving a van :roll:

If you have such talented setter who can play fast and with different variation you should have decent receiver so that she can use MB properly and even short attacker would be efficient with a setter such as Lo Bianco. If I would transfer Lo Bianco to my team I would totally take a good receiver-even she is short- (Del Core, Bosetti, Gözde or Esra) and a scorer MB such as Gioli, Poljak, Fürst, Fabiana or Rasiç instead of tall powerful winner spiker :whistle:

:thumbup:

• CORRECTION

first match is in Istanbul :hit:

http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…age.aspx?mID=23484&ID=552

But when???? I need to know it to buy the plane's tickets to go to Busto!
    Any official news?

:thumbup:

I agree...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Loca,1st match will be held in Turkey,Istanbul on 27th March(tuesday) @ 19:00 turkish time.
    2nd match will be held in Italy,Busto on 31st(saturday) @ 20:30 italian time.
    Source CEV: http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…titionMatches.aspx?ID=552 !

• Loca,1st match will be held in Turkey,Istanbul on 27th March(tuesday) @ 19:00 turkish time.
    2nd match will be held in Italy,Busto on 31st(saturday) @ 20:30 italian time.
    Source CEV: http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…titionMatches.aspx?ID=552 !

Thank you
    I hope laola or sportitalia will broadcast the matches...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• This is a good news... But I think I will see the final in tv

• we still have one more final to watch..its good .

Just because of Leo!

• Havelkova came to Istanbul. I hope she will play vs Gala tomorrow.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• i hope she wont. :P

me too XD

• it's not correct though... :teach: :teach:

I know.... but this is not a normal match, Leo will play it so I can say it looooool ^^

• I know.... but this is not a normal match, Leo will play it so I can say it looooool ^^

I love Lo Bianco too..she is my favourite player..but I prefer that at least the CEV cup remains in Italy! so I hope that Busto wins and that Lo Bianco makes a perfect match (which is absolutely certain :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

• I hope that Lo Bianco makes a perfect match (which is absolutely certain :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Of course XD :cup: