Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• Loca Inside you should try Simit-Ayran duo its delicious :drink:

• I usualy have for breakfast milk with coffe and cacao and some cereals or brioches or something else

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• my dear friends, i just remind you that this is the "aroma turkish league" and not turkish food topic :lol: :lol: :lol:

there are 3 things i eat the most, when i am in turkey:

Simit
    Iskender
    Fish bread at Bosphorus
    :drink: :drink: :drink:

hey dido, u like Ayran?

Canter, of course i love it ! Ayran is the lightest and refreshing drink and is great for any meal. Especially for bakeries like banitsa, simit or gevrek. Mmm yummy i want now one gevrek with sesame but it's very late. Maybe tommorow. Sorry for the off-topic.

• Yes, but the discussion begun from a Leo's interview so I consider it "in" topic XD
    Btw, when are next matches of the cup?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Yes, but the discussion begun from a Leo's interview so I consider it "in" topic XD
    Btw, when are next matches of the cup?

next matches of Cup it's Final Four :) probably at the end of march or in april ;) not yet scheduled

• Canter, of course i love it ! Ayran is the lightest and refreshing drink and is great for any meal. Especially for bakeries like banitsa, simit or gevrek. Mmm yummy i want now one gevrek with sesame but it's very late. Maybe tommorow. Sorry for the off-topic.

Dido where u're from? i thought Bulgaria. :wacko:

• Galatasaray- Ted Kolejliler Live Broadcast
    http://www.dailymotion.com/GSTV#video=xne3bf

• Esra with only 5 points ??? Wow, thats a surprise though for me

she did many mistakes in attack, I've watched the match. Elif's set was also not so good in this match, she should use Melis more today and set her better balls, I wanted to see Asuman on court but unfortunetely she didnt get a chance to play. I like today's performance of MBs, both Busra and Maja did great job :win:

• she did many mistakes in attack, I've watched the match. Elif's set was also not so good in this match, she should use Melis more today and set her better balls, I wanted to see Asuman on court but unfortunetely she didnt get a chance to play. I like today's performance of MBs, both Busra and Maja did great job :win:

I am so sorry for my team that i love so much for over 20 years ! But I never was happy when I read that Elif transfers to ECZ. I will no support ECZ till shes gone. I do not want to be offended, but she kinda destroys the team with her lack of ability of setting !!! And I guess everyone knows this only ECZ not. I think next season, also the manager has to leave my team !

• I am so sorry for my team that i love so much for over 20 years ! But I never was happy when I read that Elif transfers to ECZ. I will no support ECZ till shes gone. I do not want to be offended, but she kinda destroys the team with her lack of ability of setting !!! And I guess everyone knows this only ECZ not. I think next season, also the manager has to leave my team !

you mean, Nalan should leave Eczaci ? I think she's very good manager and she did good transfer anyway. I think next season there will be a new setter in Eczaci

• yes, she should leave the team. Her transfers, hmm she did bring Elif along with Nesli and Maya, Okay those tranfsers are really good but nor Elif. I kinda never emphasized with her, I dont knnow the reasons. Anyway !! I am relly curious who the new setter will be ! And I think Mirka, Draganovic and maybe Senna has to go as well. And one good foreigner like Havelkova or Costagrande and one good turkish player for Esra. I guess NEsli will stay with Gülden. For libero we have the magic Buse. SO the real question is ,will the new setter will be turkish or foreigner ? ANd of course WHO ? :S

• yes, she should leave the team. Her transfers, hmm she did bring Elif along with Nesli and Maya, Okay those tranfsers are really good but nor Elif. I kinda never emphasized with her, I dont knnow the reasons. Anyway !! I am relly curious who the new setter will be ! And I think Mirka, Draganovic and maybe Senna has to go as well. And one good foreigner like Havelkova or Costagrande and one good turkish player for Esra. I guess NEsli will stay with Gülden. For libero we have the magic Buse. SO the real question is ,will the new setter will be turkish or foreigner ? ANd of course WHO ? :S

about Nalan I dont agree, I think she's a good manager. But about Elif I agree, actually I dont have anything against her, she's nice girl but as a setter she's very unstable and she has more downs than ups :D Marinkovic not Draganovic :lol: it was funny :D This stransfer was weird for me, nothing against Dragana cause she's good MB but transfering another MB wasnt necessary also if we consider the fact that in Turkish League is 2+1 rule. Senna is great player but this season it's not her best one also she dont play much, I'd like her to stay for next season anyway. Mirka and Esra I have big respect for them but I would rather see them on bench... Asuman is very talented girl, I think she's a good option as a second setter. I hope Neslihan will stay cause I dont have any idea who can be Opp in Eczaci :D With libero there's no problem, Gulden is great libero and Buse is very talented and good player too, so this position is very stable.I dream about Nilay as a setter in Eczaci, that would be AMAZING but I dont know if Vakifbank will let her go.

My view of Eczaci for next season:
    Opp: Neslihan, Gozde, Melis (she's also OH I guess)
    OHs: Senna + one Turkish OH, maybe as StarNight said Guldeniz would be a good idea; Esra and Mirka bench ?
    MBs: Maja, Busra and Nesve that's a good trio
    S: new setter !! + Asuman
    Libero: no need to change, Gulden and Buse - perfect duo !