Italy - Serie A 2011-2012

'Cause generally it is different and people are veeery ivolved, but I'm usually very unlucky when I'm watching some games, 'cause people who sit next to me..are kinda...uhmm...involved in a different way Sometimes I think that some people come to watch our guys (I mean NT now) only because of Kurek

I know what you mean :lol: volleyball isn't of course the 1st sport here but it's popular anyway, so when for example Macerata came there was a chaaaaos. Everyone wanted to take a picture with Savani and the other NT guys, they came there basically to see Savani not to watch the match... so that's why when we usually play Macerata the Palazzetto is always full -_- you can actually hear more people clapping Savani when he goes to serve than when we make a point. That's so annoying. (and that happened, uhm, twice this year and I experienced MADNESS when we were outside waiting for the players to come out).

today's matches:
    Latina - Belluno (on Sportube.tv)
    Monza - Trento (on RaiSport2, 5:30pm)
    Piacenza - Padova
    Ravenna - Macerata
    Verona - Cuneo
    Vibo Valentia - San Giustino
    MRoma - Modena

I hope I'll write an happier post tonight... :lol:

• Could you tape and upload Monza-Trento, fur Elise? :drink:

• It is Kaziyski versus Monza . He is doing everything so far.
    De Cecco is totally outplaying Raphael
    I think one of the reasons why both Stokr and Juantorena aren't playing well is ,Raphael's setting. He is setting too low for them

true but Jontarena started slow on reception and serve too. now he seems to bouncing back and Trento is dominating now.

• I can't really wait to see Monza playing here, I mean, I can't wait to see De Cecco playing here :cheesy: :D
    You were saying that Trento was playing bad, but at the end they won 3-1...?

aaaanyway, today we played GOOD :O we lost 3-2 but I'm satisfied with the team, they did a good job, at some point I thought we were going to win the 3 points but clearly you can't do that with Cisolla and Corsano on the pitch :lol: Cisolla 39% in attack -___- . I don't get why he started today... I mean it's okay if he plays for a bit but not THE WHOLE MATCH. He was blocked so many times, and Boninfante kept on setting the ball to him.

It made me so sad not to see Yosifov playing... I still wonder why the hell we had to give him away and take Passier instead :| (who was terrible in serving today, anyway).

Zaytsev MVP
    oh and Anderson made 5 (if I'm not wrong) aces in a row... :O (they should teach our players how to serve lol)

• How I want to see Monza - Trento, I was on birthday. Seems like old Matey has returned :drink:

• MVP

Alessandro FEI (Andreoli Latina - Sisley Belluno)
    Jan STOKR (Acqua Paradiso Monza Brianza - Itas Diatec Trentino)
    Samuele PAPI (Copra Elior Piacenza - Fidia Padova)
    Jiri KOVAR (CMC Ravenna - Lube Banca Marche Macerata)
    Mitja GASPARINI (Marmi Lanza Verona - Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo)
    Luis Augusto DIAZ (Tonno Callipo Vibo Valentia - Energy Resources San Giustino)
    Ivan ZAYTSEV (M. Roma Volley - Casa Modena)

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• It made me so sad not to see Yosifov playing... I still wonder why the hell we had to give him away and take Passier instead :| (who was terrible in serving today, anyway).

Yes, I'm also curious whether Victor has some injury or the coach doesn't let him play.

• aaaanyway, today we played GOOD :O we lost 3-2 but I'm satisfied with the team, they did a good job, at some point I thought we were going to win the 3 points but clearly you can't do that with Cisolla and Corsano on the pitch :lol: Cisolla 39% in attack -___- . I don't get why he started today... I mean it's okay if he plays for a bit but not THE WHOLE MATCH. He was blocked so many times, and Boninfante kept on setting the ball to him.

The sentences in which appeared Cisolla, one of the heroes of my childhood, killed me x____x He just couldn't be so bad... I can't believe what happened with him. It's too much for me.