Sweet moments with cuties.

• Hmm... I don't really know when this foundation was founded. I read that people who founded it wonder about how to call this foundation. It is written that: "When we chose a name for the Foundation ("Heroes"), we wanted to refer both to children who are struggling with illness or disability, as well as people who bring them help. Heroes are strong and "fight" - it is difficult not to refer to the sport". Not only volleyball players help this foundation. Many other sportsmen do it. I guess that volleyball players started to participate in this project in 2009 but I might be wrong. What they do... So they paint a lot as you already know ^^ Now baubles, earlier they painted money boxes. They visit children in hospital. They meet with their little fans. A lot good things saying in shortcut ;)

That's great! Every society needs a role model and all these men are the right example. It is not only about the fact they help but also the way they do it - they are making something with their hands(even if it is not very successfully as we saw from Piotrek :D ) and show their devotion to the problem, it is not only about the money, too - attention and personal care is not less necessary than material values. I admire these guys for being so sincere in what they are doing!Go on the same way.

I don't think Kadziu can leave Olsztyn. It's his town as he said. The most important thing is that he is back in Poland. But seeing him together with Daniel, again - it would be awesome! :roll:

Hhaha, he can stay whatever he wants :lol: , but my avatar will also stay this way .....for now :whistle:
    I would like to see him and Plinski together in the NT more than everything, but Kadziewicz must work really hard if he wants Anastazi to invinte him. The competition between the MBs in Polish NT is really great.

Ok Volley I will explain You. ^^
    In the first photo You see Bart- good style.
    In the second Mari- wife's style without comment.
    What does it mean?
    It means- sometimes better not to have wife than to have her :rolll:
    Now You can sleep in peace :lol:

Oh, Bartek, you are so merciful to me :obey:
    Thank you so much for revealing me the secret sense of the riddle. :flower: - In this moment I feel in a complete harmony with the Universe. ^^
    Now, I am really going to sleep. :thumbsup:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• I will support Serbia and Poland.in my opinion favorites are Russia,Brazil and Poland. Italy,Cuba,Serbia,USA and Argentina can be surprise.Japan,Iran,Egypt and China don't have too much chances.

How nice to read that someone up there believe in our team so much. Great :thumbsup:

That's great! Every society needs a role model and all these men are the right example. It is not only about the fact they help but also the way they do it - they are making something with their hands(even if it is not very successfully as we saw from Piotrek :D ) and show their devotion to the problem, it is not only about the money, too - attention and personal care is not less necessary than material values. I admire these guys for being so sincere in what they are doing!Go on the same way.

Did you see Żygadło's masterpiece? ^^

Captain Planet is cool and stuff....but let me get off the track a little bit.....

You know what...I just realised that today we're playing our first friendly match against Czech Rep. Uhmm...weird.

Anyway, I'm soooooo looking forward to finally see our guys in whie&red shirts!!!

I can feel the excitement in the air already :whistle:
    Can't wait for the evening!

Ahh, I perfectly know what you mean - that pleasant shiver before seeing the NT playing again after long time :roll: ... (and May is yet sooo far :cheesy: )
    I think Czechia is a very good choice of opponent for the freindly matches, because on the WC there will be either stronger and weaker teams than Czechia, so they are a good landmark for Poland to get oriented what is the current condition of the team. I expect them to play more than 3 sets, 4 - to be precise. Since I probably won't be able to watch the match :( , I will count on you to tell me the most important things after that. :drink:

You can count on me like one, two, three... :win:

• Ahh, I perfectly know what you mean - that pleasant shiver before seeing the NT playing again after long time :roll: ... (and May is yet sooo far :cheesy: )
    I think Czechia is a very good choice of opponent for the freindly matches, because on the WC there will be either stronger and weaker teams than Czechia, so they are a good landmark for Poland to get oriented what is the current condition of the team. I expect them to play more than 3 sets, 4 - to be precise. Since I probably won't be able to watch the match :( , I will count on you to tell me the most important things after that. :drink:

Yeah, even though I can see most of the players during +Liga matches, it's not the same. It's so different when they put on their white&red shirts, it's just unexplainable why it feels like that. That's why I love the WL period, 'cause at that time I'm so hungry to see some great players in their national teams. Feels so special.

Oh and I totally agree with you about Czechs. They seem to be like a perfect sparingpartner. I don't really expect this match to be on a really high level, but it's gonna be exciting for sure, just to see our guys again :)

And don't worry, you can surely count on me, after the match I'll scribble some things, if you're interested :)

• So Martee it's your theory why Captain Planet became a captain of NT? Because of his height? I must admit that I didn't think about it like that :lol: He is not so scary, anyway, even with his 211 centimeters. I would be only scared as hell if I would meet him in a dark alley in the middle of the night.
    And btw. there are a few players on the court who are shorter maybe but better built. Kurek for example.

Haha, it's so funny, already, and it will be even more funny in about three hours :D

No, Bartek is not that kind of guy, he don't like to chat with referee.
    Some other passionate guys, like Zibi or Kubiak, more seemingly like to argue, and that's where Moz works. :)
    Unless Zibi Batman flies over him. :lol:

Możdżonek speak:
    - How I became the captain? After arriving in Spała couch Anastasi asked me to conversation and announced that he chose me on captain position. When I asked: "Why me?", he replied briefly: "Because so!".
    - Being a captain of NT is an honor, but also responsibilities. But I think I can manage it. Also with contacts with the media. So far, somehow I had no problems with journalists.

How about this look took place on the conversation above.

• Captain Planet Captain Planet Ojla to have Captain Planet We must connect.. You know Our powers.. connect..

• Captain Planet signed a contract to 2014, so you will have to wait :lol: I don't think, that Kadziewicz will ever play in Skra, 'cause coach Nawrocki would be afraid of good atmosphere in team... :wacko: But never say never.

:lol: :lol:

I don't know about Mozdzonek, but my intuition tells me that Nawrocki may not stay in Skra for a long time..., we'll see :whistle:

Did you see Żygadło's masterpiece? ^^

Yeah! It's a masterpiece, indeed :thumbsup: Actually all the guys are dealing well with the task and are really "in" the topic, only poor Nowakowski is so out of imagination and creativity :rolll: Damn, when I saw his photo again today, he seemed to me even more funny than yesterday, like his look is sayng : "Cool, uh? " :aww: :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• Captain Planet Captain Planet Ojla to have Captain Planet We must connect.. You know Our powers.. connect..

:what: No, I dunno.......Captian Planet? ?( Me? ?( Damn, anyone understand it? :rolll:

• :what: No, I dunno.......Captian Planet? ?( Me? ?( Damn, anyone understand it? :rolll:

Hahha, a new riddle today 8o
    I don't know, maybe he means about the rings of the kids with the elements, so you should combain your powers to call The Captain :lol: "Let's our powers combain" :rolll: Now I am waiting for Marcin to appear :whistle:

Here is the whole song from the opening:

Earth!
    Fire!
    Wind!
    Water!
    Heart!

GO PLANET!

By your powers combined I am Captain Planet!

Captain Planet, he's our hero,
    Gonna take pollution down to zero,
    He's our powers magnified,
    And he's fighting on the planet side

Captain Planet, he's our hero,
    Gonna take pollution down to zero,
    Gonna help him put us under,
    Bad guys who like to loot and plunder

"You'll pay for this Captain Planet!"

(chanting)
    We're the planeteers,
    You can be one too!
    'Cause saving our planet is the thing to do,
    Looting and polluting is not the way,
    Hear what Captain Planet has to say:

"THE POWER IS YOURS!!" :D

Wild Wild West!

• So Bartek meant elemental magic? :what: Wow.

Oh come on, I'm sure Captain Planet doesn't need such things :D He has a great teacher- Paweł Zagumny, soon he will be a badass :D

• So... all these captain planet stuff come from a cartoon?
    Wow, that's really from childhood!

Yes, it is :lol:

So Bartek meant elemental magic? :what: Wow.

Oh come on, I'm sure Captain Planet doesn't need such things :D He has a great teacher- Paweł Zagumny, soon he will be a badass :D

Hahah, that is just a hypothesis, I can never be sure what exactly Bartek means :rolll:
    But you are right, Marcin is absolutely self-sufficient, he doesn't need anything more than himself :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• Hahah, that is just a hypothesis, I can never be sure what exactly Bartek means :rolll:
    But you are right, Marcin is absolutely self-sufficient, he doesn't need anything more than himself :lol:

Lol exactly :lol: Sometimes when I read Bartek's posts I feel like I'm in my Polish class and I have to interprete a really tough poem and I'm like 'What the heck?'.

I also think Marcin is self-sufficient, but if only he will need some help one day, he can count one me, well...on us acutally, 'cause I'm sure you guys would like to see full powers and potential of Captain Planet as well :D

• Lol exactly :lol: Sometimes when I read Bartek's posts I feel like I'm in my Polish class and I have to interprete a really tough poem and I'm like 'What the heck?'.

I also think Marcin is self-sufficient, but if only he will need some help one day, he can count one me, well...on us acutally, 'cause I'm sure you guys would like to see full powers and potential of Captain Planet as well :D

Well, yetserday he was so merciful to me and appeared to explain himself, let's pray that he will do it again today. But you are right - he sounds like Yoda to me :lol: I feel sooo Luke Skywalker when reading his posts :D

Are you kiddin' ? :D I am even ready to find a magical ring if that would help our Captain Planet to show his full powers :lol: Goooo Planet! :super:

Wild Wild West!

• Well, yetserday he was so merciful to me and appeared to explain himself, let's pray that he will do it again today. But you are right - he sounds like Yoda to me :lol: I feel sooo Luke Skywalker when reading his posts :D

Are you kiddin' ? :D I am even ready to find a magical ring if that would help our Captain Planet to show his full powers :lol: Goooo Planet! :super:

Ok, so now let's pray for Bartek to appear :D

I have a little plan. Next time when I'll go watch our NT, I'll make a huge poster for Marcin and other fans as well, it will be like...introducing Captain Planet. Marcin is going to love it, I'm sure.

Omg, Star Wars :heart: For some reasons I'm crazy about this stuff since....uhmm...this year :lol:

• Ola, your plan totally inspired me :lol: Ok, when Poland qualifies for the finals of the WL, you are gonna come in Sofia and if you want, we will make the poster together, I will even put some "magical" ring to be more real and than we are gonna let the whole world know who is Captain Planet :thumbsup: Maybe they will show us on TV, too 8o

Haha, yeah, SW rocks... especially now :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• Ola, your plan totally inspired me :lol: Ok, when Poland qualifies for the finals of the WL, you are gonna come in Sofia and if you want, we will make the poster together, I will even put some "magical" ring to be more real and than we are gonna let the whole world know who is Captain Planet :thumbsup: Maybe they will show us on TV, too 8o

Haha, yeah, SW rocks... especially now :lol:

Ahahaha I will laugh my ass off, if it happens :rolll: And the funniest thing about that is the fact that it's actually NOT so impssible to happen :D It's all up to my persuasive skills :D
    Daaamn this post would be the craziest and most awesome post ever :D Planet would get unforgettable chance to be introduced not only for Polish fans, but also for Bulgarians! And who knows maybe cameraman would show us and then whole world would get to know Captian Planet! :D

• Ahahaha I will laugh my ass off, if it happens :rolll: And the funniest thing about that is the fact that it's actually NOT so impssible to happen :D It's all up to my persuasive skills :D
    Daaamn this post would be the craziest and most awesome post ever :D Planet would get unforgettable chance to be introduced not only for Polish fans, but also for Bulgarians! And who knows maybe cameraman would show us and then whole world would get to know Captian Planet! :D

A real chance! 8o You mean you just have to persuade your parents? :D Oh, I'll keep my fingers crossed, just tell them that you already have so many Bulgarian friends and we will take care of you, if you come :thumbup: Damn, with such a poster we will be totally cool, the carziest fans ever, Captain Planet will stay enchanted by our support :lol: You know? I am sure they are even gonna show us in Euronews' "No Comment" :rolll:

Wild Wild West!

• http://www.plusligatv.pl/Dzien-dobry...kadro.html

Igła & Żygadło :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    Cheesus... I love Łukasz more than ever before! :lol: He is charming and his voice... uh la la :P

Here you have some cool words with translation:

00:47 - 00:55
    Śmieszny pan z TVN: Czego się spodziewacie na Pucharze Świata?
    Żygadło: Igła, ja przejmuję obronę, a ty mów.
    Igła: To ja mówię... Spodziewamy się, że ktoś nam pożyczy licznik geigera.
    (śmieszna mina dziennikarza)

Funny guy from TVN: What do you expect at the World Cup?
    Żygadło: Igła, I care about defense, and you talk.
    Igła: So I talk... We expect that someone will lend us a Geiger counter.
    (journalist's funny face expression)

3:09 - 3:18
    ŚpzTVN: Czy zabieracie ze sobą jakieś talizmany na takie imprezy?
    Żygadło: Ruciak, zabierasz coś?
    Ruciak: Nie, ja nie mam nic takiego ze sobą...
    Igła: Majtki na lewą stronę!

FgfTVN: Are you taking with yourself a talisman for such events?
    Żygadło: Ruciak, you take something?
    Ruciak: No, I don't have anything like that...
    Igła: Panties on the left side!

Igła and panties stuff :heart: :D

TVN send this funny guy who had no idea about volleyball to Spała. I'm not so surprised that guys didn't listen him carefully and they prefered playing football :D Poor mister journalist. Guys made fun of him mercilessly.

ŚpzTVN: Przepraszam, pozwolę sobie jednak zabrać piłkę, jeśli można...
    Igła: Nieeee...
    ŚpzTVN: Nasza rozmowa zyska na tym dużo.

FgfTVN: Excuse me, but let me take the ball, if I can...
    Igła: Nooo...
    FgfTVN: Our conversation will benefit from this lot.

• I can't :lol: :lol:

I LOVE THEM! :rolll: You know, they are now in Captain Planet team. They have to face with his duties. Obviously, they want to kill the opponents with funny look so the opponents could die laughing :lol: