Jan Strzelczyk Tournament 2011

• So then what? Only Resovia and Remat? :what:

Yeah, awesome, right? :rolll: I think they'll look for some other teams to replace Fene and Jastrzębski.

• Yeah, awesome, right? :rolll: I think they'll look for some other teams to replace Fene and Jastrzębski.

I think that they will still search for a replacement.

• Hmm... Maybe Fenerbahce can participate in other tournament(Charity Volleyball Tournament - Olesnica (Poland))

I dont know, no news about the tournament in Turkish press

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• You know I experienced one second of joy when I read on siatka.org the first part of the title: "Rafael Redwitz in Rzeszów again.". And "wooohooo, Rafa came back to Plusliga!" crossed my mind. And then I read the second part of the title, after the dot: "This time with Tours VB". :aww:

• You know I experienced one second of joy when I read on siatka.org the first part of the title: "Rafael Redwitz in Rzeszów again.". And "wooohooo, Rafa came back to Plusliga!" crossed my mind. And then I read the second part of the title, after the dot: "This time with Tours VB". :aww:

We have him: we keep him. :P

• Fabian still plays in Częstochowa.
    Not for long I guess 'cause Skra is lurking at him :whistle:

Sign him sign him! I like to see all my favourite players in one club. :rolll:

• which new sponsor?

Company Vegacom a.s. provides professional services on the information and communication technologies. Today is first training in the full squad, we can see new stars such as: Nowakowski, Gontariu, Tichacek, Bojic and Lotman.Vegacom will broadcast live transmision of this training, start at 17.00 GMT +1- http://www.resovia.vegacom.pl/ Scheduled transmission will be a test before Jan Strzelczyk Tournament