Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• Well, I knew, that Kielce had easy to win in last season in Jastrzebie, but I hoped, that it will change.
    I was so suprised of Vinhedo's absence. I don't know what to say, because I changed channel on my TV after situation, when Gawryszewski replaced Bontje.
    I'm looking in stats and I see amazing Bartman again. Lasko was great, too. Everything is in setters. The weakest point of Jastrzebski. We should start to pray about Lasko, because Jastrzebski will have really hard matches now, and he is the most important guy in this team. Hope, that he won't get any injures.
    I don't want Jastrzebski like Resovia. I mean, Resovia has really good team, but always something is wrong and they don't have a success, which they really want. I think, that Grodecki gave free hand to Bernardi, because Jastrzebie want to repeat their success like in 2009.

Easy win by Skra. But I really want to call to Nawrocki and ask him about Kooistra. It's fucking stupid for me. It's sad. Really sad.

• Well, I knew, that Kielce had easy to win in last season in Jastrzebie, but I hoped, that it will change.
    I was so suprised of Vinhedo's absence. I don't know what to say, because I changed channel on my TV after situation, when Gawryszewski replaced Bontje.
    I'm looking in stats and I see amazing Bartman again. Lasko was great, too. Everything is in setters. The weakest point of Jastrzebski. We should start to pray about Lasko, because Jastrzebski will have really hard matches now, and he is the most important guy in this team. Hope, that he won't get any injures.
    I don't want Jastrzebski like Resovia. I mean, Resovia has really good team, but always something is wrong and they don't have a success, which they really want. I think, that Grodecki gave free hand to Bernardi, because Jastrzebie want to repeat their success like in 2009.

Easy win by Skra. But I really want to call to Nawrocki and ask him about Kooistra. It's fucking stupid for me. It's sad. Really sad.

But he returned to the court. And I have no idea who was more delighted with this fact - me or my grandma :D

Yep. I'm happy that after such injury Zibi shows the class. And no words about Łasko. Isn't he now like the best scorer in PlusLiga?
    I wonder what will happen when Poles stand on against Italians on WC. It's gonna be extremely interesting spectacle. You know. Bartman against Łasko. Holy shit... The net will be burned.

Take a look how stupid Kłos looks next to Kooistra. It's just ridiculous.

• But he returned to the court. And I have no idea who was more delighted with this fact - me or my grandma :D

Yep. I'm happy that after such injury Zibi shows the class. And no words about Łasko. Isn't he now like the best scorer in PlusLiga?
    I wonder what will happen when Poles stand on against Italians on WC. It's gonna be extremely interesting spectacle. You know. Bartman against Łasko. Holy shit... The net will be burned.

Take a look how stupid Kłos looks next to Kooistra. It's just ridiculous.

:aww: How stupid I am? Next time I should watch whole match. But I knew, that Thornton won't use his middle blockers many times. And I wasn't wrong, 'cause we just need to look in stats and we'll see how many balls get Holmes, Gawryszewski and Bontje. And how many points they scored. It's really sad. Lasko maybe is the best scorer in league, and it doesn't suprised me, because in some moments he play alone in this team.

I starting to guess, that Nawrocki didn't need Kooistra in his team. Piechocki took Kooistra, because it's Kooistra. That's why this great player can't show himself in matches. Probably coach had the other conception of this team and Kooistra's transfer changed everything.

• :aww: How stupid I am? Next time I should watch whole match. But I knew, that Thornton won't use his middle blockers many times. And I wasn't wrong, 'cause we just need to look in stats and we'll see how many balls get Holmes, Gawryszewski and Bontje. And how many points they scored. It's really sad. Lasko maybe is the best scorer in league, and it doesn't suprised me, because in some moments he play alone in this team.

He's not so alone 'cause Bartman presents himself in game very good :thumbup: I'm still waiting for Kubiak to be a monster just like he was in Warszawa and in some matches in NT.

I wondered... I have no idea why Vinhedo replaced Thornton so late. Seriously, Lorenzo showed the angelic patience keeping Bryan almost the whole match on the court. No middles... And how painful it was for me watching Russell finally getting the ball from his American friend and being blocked :aww: 'cause every single ball was set straight to the double or triple block :aww:

Today ZAKSA - Politechnika. It's a pity I won't be able to see it. Especially Wojtaszek in an action :roll: and Patrick. I hope for some repetition of this match later in the night.

• He's not so alone 'cause Bartman presents himself in game very good :thumbup: I'm still waiting for Kubiak to be a monster just like he was in Warszawa and in some matches in NT.

I wondered... I have no idea why Vinhedo replaced Thornton so late. Seriously, Lorenzo showed the angelic patience keeping Bryan almost the whole match on the court. No middles... And how painful it was for me watching Russell finally getting the ball from his American friend and being blocked :aww: 'cause every single ball was set straight to the double or triple block :aww:

Today ZAKSA - Politechnika. It's a pity I won't be able to see it. Especially Wojtaszek in an action :roll: and Patrick. I hope for some repetition of this match later in the night.

I meant alone, that for setter Lasko is sometimes the only player on court. Vinhedo is injured. Something wrong is with his wrist. That's why we, well, you had to watch Brian so long. Bernardi know now, that his second setter is one big shit. Will be good for him, if Vinhedo will back quickly.
    I'm waiting for Kedzierzyn because of Czarnowski, I see, that he's back to good shape, 10 blocks with Teruel + great attack. Of course, his serve is still shitty, but coach can always change him on Witczak or Pilarz :) I really want to see my fav polish MB in great form again. And I guess, that it becomes real :dance6:

• I meant alone, that for setter Lasko is sometimes the only player on court. Vinhedo is injured. Something wrong is with his wrist. That's why we, well, you had to watch Brian so long. Bernardi know now, that his second setter is one big shit. Will be good for him, if Vinhedo will back quickly.
    I'm waiting for Kedzierzyn because of Czarnowski, I see, that he's back to good shape, 10 blocks with Teruel + great attack. Of course, his serve is still shitty, but coach can always change him on Witczak or Pilarz :) I really want to see my fav polish MB in great form again. And I guess, that it becomes real :dance6:

It's weird 'cause Thornton doesn't sucks so much playing in NT. Not so much, at least, as in Jastrzębie. Damn, I don't really know what Lorenzo is going to do. I guess he misses Łomacz now.

Yep. Patryk is damn efficient and effective, lately :D I hope that work with Andrea help him to stabilize his serves. Andrea helped Kurek so he can help Patryk as well. Anyway, didn't he scored an ace, lately? In match with Teruel, if I remember. One small plus but it's always something ;)

• It's weird 'cause Thornton doesn't sucks so much playing in NT. Not so much, at least, as in Jastrzębie. Damn, I don't really know what Lorenzo is going to do. I guess he misses Łomacz now.

Yep. Patryk is damn efficient and effective, lately :D I hope that work with Andrea help him to stabilize his serves. Andrea helped Kurek so he can help Patryk as well. Anyway, didn't he scored an ace, lately? In match with Teruel, if I remember. One small plus but it's always something ;)

Well, I didn't watch whole match with Teruel, just parts and statistic, so I was pretty suprised of Patryk. And I am now, because of your words about an ace :D Yes, I'm happy, that Andrea took Patryk to the NT again, I don't see Patryk on World Cup, but this time, which he will spend with Anastasi could help him. Andrea took Patryk also to the NT before World League, but Patryk was injured and he had to heal himself. Hope, that now everything will be OK.

Yes, there is one ace in statistics 8)

I wonder, what is wrong with Alex ?( :(

• I wonder, what is wrong with Alex ?( :(

I dunno if you mean his shape or health or anything else, but as far as I know, tomorrow he'll go to Serbia to some examinations.
    *fingers crossed*

• I dunno if you mean his shape or health or anything else, but as far as I know, tomorrow he'll go to Serbia to some examinations.
    *fingers crossed*

:| So I've heard well, he's injured. What a pity. Hope, that he will be in roster on match with Jastrzebie! :cheesy:

• I starting to guess, that Nawrocki didn't need Kooistra in his team. Piechocki took Kooistra, because it's Kooistra. That's why this great player can't show himself in matches. Probably coach had the other conception of this team and Kooistra's transfer changed everything.

If it's like you say, then it doesn't make any sense! How fucked up someone has to be to prefer Kłos over Wytze and justifying it with saying that Karol suits better to his conception :obey: :aww: Only Nawrocki, I guess. I really don't understand it AT ALL.
    Now if it will not change, then it means totally wasted season for Wytze. Holy shit, I feel sorry for this guy that he came across such coach, who prefers a totally mediocre guy like Kłos, over him. Kłos isn't even somwhere in the middle of 'the table' of polish MBs!
    Poor Wytze. The only chance for this guy to appear in the roster (not even in the basic six!) is to give Nawrocki sack, or hope for Kłos to get injured.
    Don't get me wrong, I don't want Karol to get injured, so Wytze will have a bigger chance to replace him, no! I'm just trying to show, how tough this situation looks for Wytze.
    Anyway, I still hope for a miracle.

Lorenzo is in a big shit, if it comes to setters. Both are mediocre. Maybe Vinhedo is slightly more solid that Thornton.
    It's a pity that Brian doesn't cope so well in Poland, 'cause I like him a lot, he's a pretty cool guy, but his game...well...
    Too bad Sintini isn't able to play now :(

• End of season for Metodi :(

Sorry, what did you say? ;( That's so fucking not fair!!!!! Why this guy is always so victimized by injuries?! He doesn't deserve this ;(
    Omg, I think I'm about to destroy something or burst into tears or I dunno what else!!! Everyone keeps telling me that I'm too involved and I usually exaggerate, but how can I react if my another favourite player gets seriously injured?
    Man, I think I'll start getting used to this shit. Life's unfair.

Can you tell me what exactly happened to Metodi?

Omg, poor guy, I feel sorry for him almost as much as I felt for Świder in his worst days. ;(

Get well Metodi asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Can you tell me what exactly happened to Metodi?

Don't know exactly, probably broken cruciate ligament, but I'm still waiting for official info from club. Info from one of players.

• Don't know exactly, probably broken cruciate ligament, but I'm still waiting for official info from club. Info from one of players.

Oh heck, sounds serious. Metodi, all my thoughts are with you! Get well!

And please Chal, keep us updated about Metodi's situation, please!

• ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle - AZS Politechinka Warszawska 3:0 (25-19 25-21 31-29) stats MVP: Antonin Rouzier

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• If it's like you say, then it doesn't make any sense! How fucked up someone has to be to prefer Kłos over Wytze and justifying it with saying that Karol suits better to his conception :obey: :aww: Only Nawrocki, I guess. I really don't understand it AT ALL.
    Now if it will not change, then it means totally wasted season for Wytze. Holy shit, I feel sorry for this guy that he came across such coach, who prefers a totally mediocre guy like Kłos, over him. Kłos isn't even somwhere in the middle of 'the table' of polish MBs!
    Poor Wytze. The only chance for this guy to appear in the roster (not even in the basic six!) is to give Nawrocki sack, or hope for Kłos to get injured.
    Don't get me wrong, I don't want Karol to get injured, so Wytze will have a bigger chance to replace him, no! I'm just trying to show, how tough this situation looks for Wytze.
    Anyway, I still hope for a miracle.

You know, Klos is still young and whole future is before him. He can be first middle blocker in polish NT. As we know, Skra always helps our NT, that's why Klos won rivalry with Kooistra :) I know, that everything is without sense, sometimes I wonder, that this case is in my hands and I have to tell Nawrocki what is he doing. But what can I do? Nothing! ;(

Today's match between Kedzierzyn and Politechnika wasn't so good, but as I said before - I wanted to see great Patryk and it happend. 6 blocks + 6/7 in attack - amazing, amazing, amazing. Of course, Antonin was MVP of this match, but it's time to get this award to Samica - I love this guy in shape like this.

• You know, Klos is still young and whole future is before him. He can be first middle blocker in polish NT. As we know, Skra always helps our NT, that's why Klos won rivalry with Kooistra :) I know, that everything is without sense, sometimes I wonder, that this case is in my hands and I have to tell Nawrocki what is he doing. But what can I do? Nothing! ;(

Kłos should go to a club, where he could have the posibility of playing throughout whole season as a starter, not like in Skra- just couple of times. But I guess he likes his role of forever promising player, who totally doesn't show himself during the match neither in club nor in NT, but he's talented and promising anyway, the future of our volleyball.
    Come on, he should take matters into his own hands, maybe he would suprise all of us, especially those who don't believe in him, I'm among such people, but I would love to be wrong! Come on, Karol prove your value and give Wytze place in the squad, please :roll:

Today's match between Kedzierzyn and Politechnika wasn't so good, but as I said before - I wanted to see great Patryk and it happend. 6 blocks + 6/7 in attack - amazing, amazing, amazing. Of course, Antonin was MVP of this match, but it's time to get this award to Samica - I love this guy in shape like this.

Samik is my man, how I love this guy! Pure awesomeness along with Paweł Zagumny. This is probably one of my favourite duos ever!
    I also cannot wait to see him getting MVP award, I want to finally see this guy being interviewed by Swędrowski, he's so crazy, I love him!

Antonin, MVP :thumbup: Ok, pretty solid game, but he's able to show some better game, and we both know it very well!
    Congrats Zaksa! Impressive winning streak, I want it to last till the match with my team :D

• Article about Ananiew injury:
    http://olsztyn.gazeta.pl/olszt…lgarskiego_siatkarza.html

What is most important, results of ultrasonography will be available tomorrow, but Meto has a big hematoma on his knee and doctors said that 4-6 months break is expected :(

Every single word of this article was hurting me more and more. It was seriously painful to read it, let alone to look at this picture of Metodi.
    I can't even describe how much I feel sorry for him. True leader of Olsztyn's team, one of my most favourite players- out for at least half a year.

Metodi, stay strong, we're with you, man! :flower: