Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• You know, Klos is still young and whole future is before him. He can be first middle blocker in polish NT. As we know, Skra always helps our NT, that's why Klos won rivalry with Kooistra :) I know, that everything is without sense, sometimes I wonder, that this case is in my hands and I have to tell Nawrocki what is he doing. But what can I do? Nothing! ;(

Today's match between Kedzierzyn and Politechnika wasn't so good, but as I said before - I wanted to see great Patryk and it happend. 6 blocks + 6/7 in attack - amazing, amazing, amazing. Of course, Antonin was MVP of this match, but it's time to get this award to Samica - I love this guy in shape like this.

Klos is a really mysterious guy in my mind. I watched hundreds of Poland's games but saw him less than ten times on the court. I always call him a tourist (but I'm not teasing him, it's a kind nickname.) though I also want him to be a trump.

He's one of the young players with amazing talent and profound experience. How many times has he played (or traveled) in World League and other international tournaments. He must be someone, or he's wasting these advantages.

• I read that Metody's injury is very serious :(. He could miss the rest of the season, 6 months recovery at least.

Yes, here in this article, which was added by Chal, it was written that today we will be sure what exactly happened to Metodi. They suspect (as Chal said) broken cruciate ligament. So far Metodi has a huge hematoma on his knee, and most likely he will have a surgery, and then rehabilitation, so he's out for at least 6 months ;(

• Klos is a really mysterious guy in my mind. I watched hundreds of Poland's games but saw him less than ten times on the court. I always call him a tourist (but I'm not teasing him, it's a kind nickname.) though I also want him to be a trump.

He's one of the young players with amazing talent and profound experience. How many times has he played (or traveled) in World League and other international tournaments. He must be someone, or he's wasting these advantages.

Klos is a tourist, if we talk about NT. I don't know which reasons made, that coach Anastasi took him to the NT after season, which he spent in bench. There is someone, who helps Klos. I mean, this person mixed Andrea in the head, talk about Klos all good things. In the same situation are Jarosz, Bakiewicz.
    Nawrocki likes Klos. That's why Kooistra can't play.

I wish Olsztyn all the best in this season. They lost their best player. It's really sad, that Metodi probably won't play to the end. Of season. How sad it is. I was delighted of the game, which he showed in some matches. I really wanted to watch him.
    Alex has injured hand :( I'm worried, that it's this 'cold hand'. Hope, that's not. BACK QUICKLY, ALEX!

• Going back one day...
    I finally watched ZAKSA - Politechnika game. What an amazing third set for Politechnika if it comes to serves. Wierzba & Ardo :obey: It's a pity they didn't seize the opportunity and didn't win this set. 'Cause they could. Wierzbowski showed nice game. Finally, this guy is in starting six 'cause he was kinda bad luck, always on the bench, on the court only to serve etc. I like him more than Żaliński.
    But no words can describe how much I love Patrick :roll: I want him in Jastrzębie. He looks like a leprechaun. Another Nano. I read somewhere that he is called like that.

Patryk Czarnowski continuing his monster game. Good job. But my personal MVP is Paweł Zagumny. Anyway I'm waiting too for Samik to take MVP award :P

About Metodi... I cried together with Ojla on facebook already. I don't want to cry anymore. I will cheer for Metodi to get well as soon as it is possible. Come back, man, 'cause Olsztyn is nothing without you :flower:

And about Alex... I heard about "cold hand". It sounds terrifying. I remember Bąku and his cold hand. Nothing pleasant :( I hope Alex will be ok.

• Patrick Steuerwald is called Nano as well? :D Seriously? :D Dang, my face hurts, my smile is HUGE right now :D
    Yeah, Patrick is not pure perfection in setting, but it can't get worse in my team with setters, seriously :S So yeah, he's welcome in Jastrzębie, but Paweł Zagumny is welcome more :D

I will skip this part with Metodi, my mum already told me that I'm mental, so I don't want to talk about it too much.

Cold hand. Christ, I have Bąku in my head when I think of it, imagine what could happen if not Raul, I will always repsect him for that.
    As far as I remember also Gyorgy Grozer had some kind of problems with his hand, I'm not sure if it was cold hand, but something similar I guess. Poor Bata, such young age and already has to face such a difficulty. All the best man, fingers crossed!

• Horrible receiption by RR. Mika Lotman and Ignaczak, I can hardly think they're playing this seriously.
    On the contrary, both teams played terrific defences.
    Besides, I still didn't figure out which one is Wiśniewski. I hope he's #9 of Czestochowa because that guy impressed me a lot...

• Horrible receiption by RR. Mika Lotman and Ignaczak, I can hardly think they're playing this seriously.
    On the contrary, both teams played terrific defences.
    Besides, I still didn't figure out which one is Wiśniewski. I hope he's #9 of Czestochowa because that guy impressed me a lot...

Exatcly it's #9!!! :)

• I don't know how to comment this match - should I say there're too many aces or there're too many stupid receiving errors.
    I can't believe Mika is that weak in receiving. He can even not receive a float ball.
    I have to say too many serving and receiving faults make this match boring.

And glad to victim another win by Czestochowa.
    I can definitely remember Wisniewski now. :)

• Haha, Resovia! What an awful match in their performance!
    Reception was horrible, Tichacek had today big problem to play with middle blockers, that was the key. Of course, I see, that Mika still getting better, if we talk about strong and power in attack, but he couldn't receive this float serve - I want to say, that after 2nd set almost all players from AZS started to serve by float.
    Grozer sucked again, I think, that Kowal lost this match because of his choices. Gontariu should play more earlier. He showed, that at this moment he can be first attacker.

OK, Czestochowa won, as polish commentator said - if all players are doing well, then they can fight for win. Janeczek/Kaminski were nice, Gierczynski fantastic. I don't know how, but I fall in love with Fabian :lol:

• Oh my good god........now I seriously have no words, just wet eyes.

Yes, it is oh my god, Ola... :wall:
    WHY?
    Poor guy...that is happening to him...AGAIN ;(
    How is it possible to be so unlucky, I just even cannot imagine how he feels right now and in every following article months of his future absence are increasing...first, it was 6 , now 9 months ;( And he started so well in Olsztyn - it was the perfect place for him...it is just not fair ;(

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Yes, it is oh my god, Ola... :wall:
    WHY?
    Poor guy...that is happening to him...AGAIN ;(
    How is it possible to be so unlucky, I just even cannot imagine how he feels right now and in every following article months of his future absence are increasing...first, it was 6 , now 9 months ;( And he started so well in Olsztyn - it was the perfect place for him...it is just not fair ;(

Hi Vasilena, good to see you again.

This is just terrible, my mum just said 'Don't tell me you're reading something about this Bulgarian again.', but I cannot stay indifferent about him, it's so sad and unfair to me. The worst thing is that with every new update about him, it's getting more and more serious.

Yes, exactly! It's even more depressing, considering the fact that he was playing really well in Olsztyn, he was their leader, a true refuge, now he's defeated by injury again ;( 9 months seems like forever!
    I was waiting for Olsztyn to play against Fart, so I'll be able to see Metodi (and Kadziu) live, now I don't even know if I want to go watch this game, 'cause without this guy this match will lose its taste to me...
    Can't get this out of my head, really. Poor Meto.

• I can't believe Mika is that weak in receiving. He can even not receive a float ball.

The thing is....he has actually really good recieving skills, that's why it was so suprising to see him having so many problems with reception!

Anyway...this match was pretty boring, wasn't it? Or is it just me? I just enjoyed Nowakowski and Wiśniewski, the rest was rather......pathetic, or maybe...not as impressive as they can be. Oh wait, I also enjoyed Alek Akhrem. He hasn't played full match, but it's always good to see him on the court, hopefully he will start getting better and better :)

• Hi Vasilena, good to see you again.

This is just terrible, my mum just said 'Don't tell me you're reading something about this Bulgarian again.', but I cannot stay indifferent about him, it's so sad and unfair to me. The worst thing is that with every new update about him, it's getting more and more serious.

Yes, exactly! It's even more depressing, considering the fact that he was playing really well in Olsztyn, he was their leader, a true refuge, now he's defeated by injury again ;( 9 months seems like forever!
    I was waiting for Olsztyn to play against Fart, so I'll be able to see Metodi (and Kadziu) live, now I don't even know if I want to go watch this game, 'cause without this guy this match will lose its taste to me...
    Can't get this out of my head, really. Poor Meto.

Actually I am also glad to see myself here again - I really haven't expected to be sooo busy in the University, I totally have time for nothing else and exams are not even close... :S

My advice is go to the match!!! :win: Yes, unfortunately Metodi won't be there :( , but still you should go if you have the chance. If you don't go, you're gonna regret it later. At least, as you said, you will see one of your favourite players - Kadziewicz :) I think that he is in such a period of his career in which he will need the support of the fans, and moreover it is always so much more interesting to watch a match live, than TV. So please go! Personally I would do it, if I could :drink:

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• http://sport.wm.pl/75528,Metod…agra-do-konca-sezonu.html
    Unfortunately, Metodi's injury is very serious. Results of USG said that ligaments and meniscus in his knee are seriously damaged and 8-9 months break is necessary :(

:wall: