Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• Jastrzebski played nothing.
    Lasko was not himself, or perhaps he lacks supports.
    Thornton, are you kidding me? another setter who can't make his middles win points.
    Zibi... it is said that Zibi feared Bartek. I thought it was a joke, but today Zibi demonstrated it?
    Bartek... please receive... you are a outside hitter you need to receive... I love you winning points but I hate you when you received faults.
    Wlazly is shouting at Anastasi: call me ~
    Referees, how dare you keep ruining spectacular rallies by calling net violations. I start to feel the challenge rule disgusting.

• PGE Skra Belchatow 3-0 KS Jastrzebski Weigl (25-16, 25-20, 25-19)
    Skra, the winner again.
    :drink: :lol:

Best Server: Wlazly
    Best Receiver: Winiarski
    Best Blocker: Mozdzonek
    Best Digger: Zatorski
    Best Spiker: Lasko
    Best Setter: Falasca

MVP: Falasca

• Olcia don't believe Martee.

Be Happy.

If You want I will give You the link to the site. You will see there results of Your Team.

• Awards:

Server: Mariusz Wlazły (PGE Skra Bełchatów)
    Receiver: Michał Winiarski (PGE Skra Bełchatów)
    Digger: Paweł Zatorski (PGE Skra Bełchatów)
    Blocker: Marcin Możdżonek (PGE Skra Bełchatów)
    Spiker: Michał Łasko (Jastrzębski Węgiel)
    Setter: Miguel Angel Falasca (PGE Skra Bełchatów)
    MVP: Miguel Angel Falasca (PGE Skra Bełchatów)

• From Rzeszów-Bełchatów stats:

scores: Grozer 26, Achrem 15, Grzyb 11, Lotman 7
    attack: 56% (Grzyb 90%, Nowakowski 67%, Achrem 62%, Grozer 50%)
    receive: poz. 47% / exc. 33% (Lotman 50/37, Achrem 47/35, Ignaczak 42/25)
    blocks: 5 (Nowakowski, Lotman, Grzyb, Achrem i Grozer po 1)
    aces: 7 (Grozer 3, Grzyb, Nowakowski, Tichacek i Achrem po 1)

• From Rzeszów-Bełchatów stats:

scores: Grozer 26, Achrem 15, Grzyb 11, Lotman 7
    attack: 56% (Grzyb 90%, Nowakowski 67%, Achrem 62%, Grozer 50%)
    receive: poz. 47% / exc. 33% (Lotman 50/37, Achrem 47/35, Ignaczak 42/25)
    blocks: 5 (Nowakowski, Lotman, Grzyb, Achrem i Grozer po 1)
    aces: 7 (Grozer 3, Grzyb, Nowakowski, Tichacek i Achrem po 1)

The evening match Skra Belchatow and the hosts of this year's Cup - Asseco Resovia Rzeszow is also mainly a duel degree two rifles: Mariusz Wlazłego and Gyorgy'a Grozer. The former scored 26 points with 55% efficiency, and the second - 27 to 53%. Both teams were receiving for their targeting and gained support in turn: Bartosz Kurek - 13 points of attack (46%), 2 block; Michal Winiarski - 6 successful attacks (40%); Olieg Achra - 13 successful attacks (62%), 1 block , a point of maneuverings; Paul Lotman - 5 attacks (30%), 2 blocks. The conquests point is clear that the measure of both teams were not too often exploited - Mozdzonek, Pliński and Nowakowski scored only 4 points after the attack (67%, 75% and 57%), and Wojciech Grzyb 10 (84%). In block Mozdzonek scored 3, Pliński 1, Nowakowski 2, and the fungus second In the service Rzeszowian volleyball players won a total of 4 points by committing 21 errors, and Belchatow 2 points with 15 errors.

• Unfortunately, there is no team in Poland, which can beat Skra in important matches. It doesn't matter, that in league Skra had some bad moments, when they don't give a chance to play for rivals in Polish Cup. I was very sad today. Not because that Skra won again, but because of performance by the other teams.
    It's just unbelievable how Skra can motivate themselves. Yesterday their game wasn't so good like today. Today they were amazing. They did everything what they wanted to do. Jastrzebski could just watch and learn. Maybe they had some good moments but after few action they were down. Skra used all mistakes, which they did.
    Awards for almost whole players from Skra maybe deserved, but I can't agree with MVP. Maybe I don't like Wlazly, but he's the only one who could take this award. Because Miguel maybe was good in this tournament, but not fantastic. His play looks nice, 'cause he knows these players perfect. Anyway, it doesn't matter.

I've read somewhere, that it could be the end of season for Bartman. His injury is serious and he need to have an operation. Probably, he won't back in this season :( :( :(

• On one hand I'm extremely happy that Skra took the cup :cup: (I told you, hehe :D ), but on the other hand the final match was really disappointing to me :( I know that Bartman was out of game and that JSW are like with no setter, but still... I expected more... come on, that was a final for God's sake, you have reached it and it so sad to lose it that way! I had the feeling that the reason was not because Skra were something soo spectacular and unseeen in this match - no, they played relaxed and with the necessary effort to win it, but JSW didn't put enough fight, they looked somekinda helpless and disorganized, like if they had surrendered before even the match had started, absolutely no intrigue and only how sad the players were after the match during the ceremony :( ...
    As for MVP I can say only one thing - it should be Wlazly and I don't accept any objections to the question! :teach: :D
    Why wasn't there match for the third place? It's a little bit strange to watch an awarding ceremony with only two teams and almost all individuals going to the winner, it would be more interesting and balanced if all four teams took part in this (not that I complain for Skra players' awards :P)

I've read somewhere, that it could be the end of season for Bartman. His injury is serious and he need to have an operation. Probably, he won't back in this season :( :( :(

Oh, Gosh, that's awful! :white: I wish him to recover as fast as possible :S

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• It's a little bit strange to watch an awarding ceremony with only two teams and almost all individuals going to the winner, it would be more interesting and balanced if all four teams took part in this (not that I complain for Skra players' awards :P)

Honestly, there was no player, who could take one of these awards, 'cause he deserved more. I think, that Wlazly should get 'the best spiker' award, too(even not Lasko), but it could not be fair for the other. Skra was definitely the best team on this tournament.

• Honestly, there was no player, who could take one of these awards, 'cause he deserved more. I think, that Wlazly should get 'the best spiker' award, too(even not Lasko), but it could not be fair for the other. Skra was definitely the best team on this tournament.

Yep, they were the best team, indeed :win:
    And Wlazly should get all the awards, that's how amazing he was! :lol:
    btw, why there is no "Best Scorer" and "Best Libero" ? :huh:

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• Yep, they were the best team, indeed :win:
    And Wlazly should get all the awards, that's how amazing he was! :lol:
    btw, why there is no "Best Scorer" and "Best Libero" ? :huh:

Well, maybe he should get all awards, but there are some people, who won't give him any award, so :lol: He should be happy of what he got 8)
    Well, there is no award for best scorer maybe because this tournament is short... You know, just two matches so. Best libero is like best digger, in my opinion.

• Poland has unique chance to grab something more from the Olympics if they call Wlazly, Zagumny and Winiarski. Now there is no unbeatable team in the world

• Poland has unique chance to grab something more from the Olympics if they call Wlazly, Zagumny and Winiarski. Now there is no unbeatable team in the world

Oh yeah. After match Polsat's journalist ask president of polish federation about that... Unfortunately, he didn't say anything :down:

Edit: With Bartman is okay. He will back on play-offs.

I totally agree. There is huge potential of good Polish players, at the moment. Poland might have the deepest roster (if all players would be available) after Russia, in Europe. After Brazil and Russia, Poland would be 3rd team, related to potential, worldwide.

• I am sad.

It's a really terrible feeling, when you see your beloved team so helpless, playing without any passion, without any fire. That hurts the most. It's really not about playing awful game, 'cause shit happens, we all know it. Throughout so many years with Jastrzębski I've experienced lots of up and downs, and I've seen tons of pathetic performances by my team, and that's ok, bad days always have to come and I had to learn how to handle defeats as well. But there is one thing which I will never learn (no, I don't mean math)- accpeting losers attitude, lack of fighting spirit.

You guys said some words about our setters. Ok, we all know they're mediocre, but they were seriously not the reason of this defeat, whole team failed, and that is really painful to me. Ok, there were some sparks sometimes, but they were way too small to do any visible changes. I don't want to blame anyone of my guys, individually. They all failed.

Seeing them after the game so absent and...sad, was really heartbreaking for me.

Skra played a very solid match (generally they played a very solid tournament) and that is one thing, but Jastrzębski's poor performance is another. Skra had way easier task than we all (incuding Skra) have expected. This match was so much fun for them, we didn't put up any fight :S

Btw, thanks Aga for the news about Zibi. I breathed a sigh of a relief. (poor guy was trying to motivate his mates on time out, but it did nothing at all :( ).

Mika ;(

Barteczek :rose: :rolll:

• I'm with you, Ola. After this final a had bad humor, too. I don't know why, 'cause I said to myself, that I won't support anybody. But honestly, I really wanted Jastrzebski to win. We are disappointed, we have a reasons to be. You are right, it's not because of lost but because of their performance. I didn't expect, that it will looks like that. You too.
    We need to remember, that they have a time. Who knows, maybe a champion of Poland could be in their hands? This is not the end :kiss:

With Zibi is everything OK. He shouldn't play in the next matches. On play-offs, maybe earlier he will be ready.

• I totally agree. There is huge potential of good Polish players, at the moment. Poland might have the deepest roster (if all players would be available) after Russia, in Europe. After Brazil and Russia, Poland would be 3rd team, related to potential, worldwide.

Serbia and Bulgaria have some great individual players who can bring also something more, but they don't have that variety as those three countries, so only in full squad should be considered potential winners

• I'm not that sad as I thought I could be after seeing Jastrzębie losing. I was only angry because of the pathetic game, no fight, no heart... I can't accept that!

Gosh, Zibi is crazy or something. He shouldn't risk. I didn't know it's so serious 'cause he didn't say anything to the media until the tournament wasn't over. I hope for his fast recover 'cause the team needs him. No doubt. He really moved me during the time-outs when he motivated his teammates. I got the impression that he was more in game than all of them though he sat on the bench.

No fire in the attack without Zibi... I mean, look how the whole game of Jastrzębski collapsed. Łasko was alone in the attack. Ok, not that alone 'cause Russell gave him support. But Kubi with only 3 points? Are you kidding me? :what:

Lorenzo, seriously? You have Violas, please, use him next time in Plusliga. I'm just curious how he could play if he got a chance to play more.

Falasca MVP of the whole tournament? :sos: Another BIG joke :rolll: Wlazły should take it, for sure.

To end positively, I was pretty amused that day 'cause guys from Skra were unbelievable, especially those two, I mean Cupko and Aleksandar, who didn't play - they were heroes of the second plan :D It's certain - Cupko is hyperactive :rolll:

And Tomuś Swędrowski, our lovely commentator :aww: Did you hear that, guys? We have a new player in Jastrzębski - Zbigniew Kubiak :D What a lovely mistake.

Zibi... it is said that Zibi feared Bartek. I thought it was a joke, but today Zibi demonstrated it?

What? :lol: