Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• Me too, Aga, me too :( That would be the best final everrrr!

Exactly.

After Samica's injury organizers decided to change a court to this previous, normal. We'll see it tomorrow, supposedly. Very nice. Something had to happen... :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

BTW, it looked like that:

• Hmm, I see that in my absence the balance here totally got lost, so I feel obliged to restore it! :teach: So...Go, Skra :box:
    Hehe, my "wannabe" final is JSW - Skra, ZAKsa are aslo good option to me (moreover I missed the match from the Championship between both teams) but JSW - Skra somehow has more special load, not that it really matters actually ofc, coz in the end the winner is always one and is always Skra :thumbsup:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• I don't want to be disappointed of this matches's level, it's not really important for me who will be in the final, who will be the winner. I just want to watch good matches, because a year ago Polish Cup was really boring.

I wouldn't agree with that. Zagumny was pretty amusing in his battles with the referees :D Remember? Paweł talking to referee: "Jak można widzieć coś, czego nie ma?" ("How can you see something that doesn't exist?")

Is Jastrzębski-Resovia just a wishful thinking, or you seriously mean it? I could understand my guys, but Resovia?

Two in one. I wish it with all my heart and I have a hunch :win:
    Jastrzębie because they're ALWAYS wayward and considering the fact that Zaksa is in a big big hole now I'm pretty sure it will be rather easy win (no matter how much Guma is confident of winning, unfortunately...).
    Soviacy because they're growing stronger lately - you know, Alek is back, naughty boy Marko does nice job and don't forget about holy trinity Pesho-Igła-Grozer.

After Samica's injury organizers decided to change a court to this previous, normal. We'll see it tomorrow, supposedly. Very nice. Something had to happen...

I've just read that Samik's injury happened because of that covering :aww: What's more Michał Ruciak was close to getting injury too and then Zaksa would be in... I don't want to be vulgar but I think you can guess where they would be then... :wacko:
    Oh, God... Why Samik? I'm heartbroken.

Btw. why the hell that covering is green around white and red strips? ?(
    It serriously reminds me Italian court. What they wanted to achieve covering it like that? It's nothing more than ape. :aww:

Hmm, I see that in my absence the balance here totally got lost, so I feel obliged to restore it! :teach: So...Go, Skra :box:
    Hehe, my "wannabe" final is JSW - Skra, ZAKsa are aslo good option to me (moreover I missed the match from the Championship between both teams) but JSW - Skra somehow has more special load, not that it really matters actually ofc, coz in the end the winner is always one and is always Skra :thumbsup:

Not always, my dear :P I just want to remind you that the lucky who kicked out Skra from the competition two years ago was none other but Resovia :D

• Olcia should say Thank You Me because 1set I watched, 2nd no, 3rd yes, 4th no and 5th from 10-10. Was Four-Leaf Clover for Jastrzebie probably.

• Zaks on the floor came out weak, lacking Samici, who was injured yesterday's workout. But it broke no charges Stelmach coach who started the game very well and quickly took to the four-point lead 5-1. About the time he asked Bernardi. Hawks to the first technical break in the middle managed to offset the losses 8:6. In Kędzierzyn team not to stop in the middle was Gladyr and well in the block was doing Zagumny 13:9. For service in Jastrzebie came Lasko, who rejected rivals from the grid. Zaks could not cope with the adoption of strong service, and counter attack led to a tie Bartmana 13:13. Since then aligned and fought fierce battle. In state 21:21 Bartmana Bozko changed that immediately won the point service ace and led the Hawks first lead. At the end of the party coach players played in the Stelmach poorly adoption. Hawks won the first set 22:25.

The second batch also well started volleyball, Kedzierzyn, who won a two-point lead 3-1. Thornton on Ruciaku block led to a tie. From that moment on the dance floor definitely dominated Zaks. At the beginning of a number of points scored Kazmierczak gambit, and a great moment in the series presented Rouzier service. Competitors coach Stelmach also played very well in the block. At the second technical break the players coming down the stock 16:9. The end reads full of broken maneuverings on both sides of the grid. Hawks failed to earn nothing in this set. Zaks won 25:18.

The third set began Bartmana successful attack. The charges of coach Bernardi developed a three point lead 2:5, but jastrzębian own mistakes and a good game on the net ZASKĘ Kazmierczak moved out to conduct the first technical break 8:6. But hawks with good block tied the game at 10:10. A series of mistakes players from Kędzierzyn placed them in a difficult situation and asked the coach Stelmach time 11:14. Zaks niwelowało loss slowly over the meeting until the very end she managed to bring the tie 23:23. Spot Lasko attack and ended the party autowy Rouzier 23:25.

In the fourth installment from the beginning fought battle uniform. Neither team could develop a more conducting than two meshes. On the first technical break one point lead Zaks 8:7. With attacks Kazmierczak and Rouzier Kedzierzyn pause on the other already ran 16:13. Players Christopher Stelmach swelled its lead. They began to attack more often stop in Lasko. At 21:16 Bernardi will take time. Coal Jastrzębski team still managed to reduce losses, but this party belonged to kędzierzynian 25:22.

The decisive block party began kędzierzynian effective. Since the beginning of the battle was fought point for point. The change occurred when the parties as a result of 7:8 for the Hawk. A duel was very stubborn. Rouzier block led to two-point lead the team coach Bernardi 10:12. The match ended with an attack from the left Michal Kubiak. Hawks defeated the team from Kędzierzyn and tomorrow will play in the finals Enea Cup Polish Cup 2012.

MVP: Michael Lasko

Zaks Kędzierzyn-Koźle - Coal Jastrzebski 2:3 (22:25, 25:18, 23:25, 25:22, 12:15)

• Skra will die of libero and setter.

Besides, in the match Resovia vs Skra, challenging the video has interrupted the match too much. They really need to think about the time and necessity of proceeding a challenge.

• I didn't know Resovia - Skra was actually a semifinal until I saw the pic at the press conference, it's just confusing without anyone updating scores and stats, and with all the different posts about everything.. Anyway, Resovia should be a much better team with players like Grozer, Tichacek, Nowakowski, Ignaczak. They couldn't beat this poor Skra with Falasca and Zatorski, so maybe they indeed didn't deserve a spot in the final. Wlazly on fire pulling the whole team forward, maybe it would be enough for the F4 right now, maybe even for the league eventually, but I doubt he would be enough for the CL.

• This last challenge took referee or Skra? 'Cause Skra didn't have any challenge in this set!
    I said before these matches, that Resovia has always a shit in their pants when they have to win with Skra in important match. They can lead during whole set, but at the end always win Skra. It's just unbelievable how a team with big potential can play just with ONE player, which is Grozer. Without him Resovia is nothing. What a pity. Nowakowski - one of the best middles in the world wasn't in this match. Why?!
    Skra was very calm and patient in some moments, that's why they won. I don't think, that Jastrzebski has some chances to win tomorrow. I don't know how they could play with them, because their last match with Skra was 4-5 months ago. I will be in heaven, if JW will be the winner. It's tough, when one player is injured since 3 weeks and can't show his best.

• What's Coal Jastrzebski? Who's Michael Lasko? Bartek don't lie, you haven't watched my team at all :P

MY GUYSSS :heart: Hej Jastrzębie! :whistle:

Man, I was breaking my neck to, first: be on time to watch my guys, (I was late) second: watch two matches at the same time :rolll: (I watched only one game :lol: ) Can't say a lot about this match since I saw just couple of actions, but it's great to see Jastrzębski winning after such a tight match! Good luck tomorrow, I will keep my fingers crossed for them, as always, but Skra will be a huge favourite, and they will most likely take the cup again.

• What's Coal Jastrzebski? Who's Michael Lasko? Bartek don't lie, you haven't watched my team at all :P

MY GUYSSS :heart: Hej Jastrzębie! :whistle:

You forgot about dance floor.

• I couldn't watch the matches carefuly but I switched the channel right on time to see happy Jastrzębie after scoring last missing point ^^ I'm half-satisfied 'cause Resovia didn't make it... Anyway, JASTRZĘBIE, EAT SKRA TOMORROW! :box:
    Can someone tell me what was with Tiago Violas? I was quite surprised seeing Vinhedo, I didn't expect him to be back. And seeing Brian Thorton too, I guess that Violas was out of the roster, right? :huh:
    I didn't expect Rob Bontje, as well and he was there, so I'm glad to see him back so quick :)

Besides, in the match Resovia vs Skra, challenging the video has interrupted the match too much. They really need to think about the time and necessity of proceeding a challenge.

The last challenge KILLED my joy after I thought that Resovia was still on game and the challenge showed that they were already out because of Grozer's elbow in the net.........................

I didn't know Resovia - Skra was actually a semifinal until I saw the pic at the press conference, it's just confusing without anyone updating scores and stats, and with all the different posts about everything..

I've posted about scores, stats (if I found it) and how semi-finals pair look like up to date...

Anyone have semifinal stats? I can't find them on the web.

No stats, for now. If I find something I will post it here ;)

• Yes, I agree all the points above:
    Skra:
    Zatorski and Falasca are deadly weak last night. Falasca never set a comfortable for outside hitters and thanks god he didn't ruin Wlazly.
    Bartek is challenging my tolerance. His receiving and digging skills is looking weaker and weaker. What does he want to do? Turn to opposite following Gruszka??
    Moz was out of shape last night, too. In the first set the referee made a disadvantageous judge for Skra and I found Moz very confused and his actions were kind of weird. The blockers didn't do much wonderful work either, provided that there was only one attacker from Resovia last night.

Resovia:
    Ignaczak's receiving looked terrible and the whole team receiving was a disaster. Just count how many balls they received out of the 3-meter line.
    Middles? I barely remember them. Actually for the first time I forgot Nowa on the court. Is there anything wrong between the setter and him? At first his attack was weak, tipping or soft or directly fault, and afterwards no balls for Nowa at all. Can't imagine a team without middle could be a top-4 team in Plusliga.
    Grozer was the only nightmare for Skra last night. The shaking hands after the match when Falasca and Wlazly closely embraced Grozer convinced me that they really respected him.

Referee:
    The challenge rule kind of destroy our fun. There were two brillian blocks, Kurek blocked Grozer in 2nd or 3rd set and Grozer blocked Kurek in the last minute. However, both blocks were called center-line violation or net violation. The official rule emphasized referees' job is to guarantee the match undergoes smoothly. However, though Skra won the last point, I was totally not in the mood.

I wish the final tonight wouldn't be interrupted by that many challenges.

• Wegiel rocked :thumbsup:

• I wish the final tonight wouldn't be interrupted by that many challenges.

I'm afraid my one word will ruin your wishes: ZIBI, an outstanding expert and known adorer of challenge system :P

• I couldn't watch the matches carefuly but I switched the channel right on time to see happy Jastrzębie after scoring last missing point ^^ I'm half-satisfied 'cause Resovia didn't make it... Anyway, JASTRZĘBIE, EAT SKRA TOMORROW! :box:
    Can someone tell me what was with Tiago Violas? I was quite surprised seeing Vinhedo, I didn't expect him to be back. And seeing Brian Thorton too, I guess that Violas was out of the roster, right? :huh:
    I didn't expect Rob Bontje, as well and he was there, so I'm glad to see him back so quick :)

Yeah, Violas wasn't in roster. But I must say, that setters played quite good yesterday. Lasko even got a ball on the clear net from Brian - it was magic 8o :lol: We can see in stats, that whole players, who were on the court scored almost the same number of points. In ZAKsa it wasn't so good. 28 points by Rouzier and then Gladyr with 17.
    Bontje played great, I must say. I was very suprised, that he's there, too, but his performance was really good, 'cause we remember, that he's back after injury.

No stats, for now. If I find something I will post it here ;)

http://www.s-w-o.pl/index.php/…l-zaksa-kedzierzyn-kozle/

• But I must say, that setters played quite good yesterday.

Which setters? JSW? Come on, if they played good why Bernardi was switching them? IMO JSW would have much better results if they have one quality setter. Thornton and Vinhedo are mediocre, average setters. Nothing more. Weakest links in JSW roster

• Which setters? JSW? Come on, if they played good why Bernardi was switching them? IMO JSW would have much better results if they have one quality setter. Thornton and Vinhedo are mediocre, average setters. Nothing more. Weakest links in JSW roster

I know that, I know, that they are not on this level on which are the other players. Bernardi has been changing these both setters a lot, 'cause wings in some moments were very weak points so he had to do something. I don't know what he expected from Bartman, who's playing with injury since 3 weeks. You can't say, that setters made some huge mistakes yesterday.