Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• Sportlemon

Mine of Referees' mistakes for SKRA points. SKRA Players are using Challenge Eye even to check Jast during services. Journalist said that was about 20 Challenge so far.

Will be tie break.

• It doesn't matter, that Skra plays on 30% of their skills. They will always win.
    Jastrzebski had big chance to win this match just by Lasko. God, this guy is not human - is robot or something like that. Real star, real player - he will fight, even, if the other guys can't help him. I didn't watch whole match, 'cause after second set, which was losen by Jastrzebski in very bad way I thought, that Skra's gonna win next 2 sets. I was pretty embarrassed of Skra's behavior. Even, if referee doesn't make a decision yet, they are screaming and shouting 'We want challenge'. It's horrible. I watched just two sets and there were a lot of situation like this. Especially Wlazly, I think, that he can't live without challenge system. He's always first to talk with referee.

• Skra - JSW stats 3:2 (18-25 25-22 21-25 25-22 15-11) MVP: Mariusz Wlazły next match today 20:45 CET on Polsat Sport Extra

Also today ZAK SA - Resovia at 17:30 CET on Polsat Sport

Other results from yesterday (5th-8th - 2 wins):
    Fart Kielce - Tytan AZS Częstochowa 1:3 (22-25 25-18 21-25 30-32) MVP: Dawid Murek stats
    AZS Politechnika Warszawska - Delecta Bydgoszcz 0:3 (16-25 17-25 24-26) MVP: Dawid Konarski stats
    Next matches: 10.04 (Delecta-AZS), 11.04 (Tytan-Fart)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• ZAK SA Kędzierzyn-Kożle - Asseco Resovia Rzeszów 3:1 (24-26 25-23 25-20 25-20) MVP: Paweł Zagumny (although I think it should be Ruciak :tzz: )stats
    We have a tie 1:1
    Next matches 10/11.04 in Rzeszów

• Skra Bełchatów - Jastrzębski Węgiel 3:0 (25-19 27-25 25-20) stats MVP: Bartosz Kurek
    Poor performance by Łasko was definitely key for this result.
    Skra leads 2:0
    Next matche(es) 10/(11).04 in Jastrzębie.

• Of course, I couldn't watch this match - I have pretty bad Internet and yesterday evening it didn't work, unfortunately :down:
    I guess, that Lasko's bad performance in this match wasn't like everybody expected... Two days ago I said, that Michal isn't human, he's robot, I'm so sad, that I said it :lol: Why Bartman didn't play so good in first match - who knows, maybe with his good performance Jastrzebski could win it? 77% in attack, 2 blocks and very bad reception - definitely the best player in the stats from team of Jastrzebski.
    Jastrzebski lost all power and energy in first match - where Skra played bad. They didn't use their chance. Very sad - Jastrzebski really wanted to win one match in Belchatow.

In second semifinal we will have much more emotions. It's hard to say who's gonna win this rivarly - Resovia or ZAKsa.
    This second match was different, it's clear. Resovia won first set and stopped play. Ruciak and Rouzier showed veeery effective game(we had to wait a little bit for french player, but :lol: ).
    Coach of Resovia said once, that even if Grozer is playing bad he won't change him for another player, 'cause Grozer has a big power on serve and can score a point by it in every moment :lol: Yeah, very good thinking. Unfortunately, when Grozer stops play - team stop play, too. Yesterday, it was seen in 4th set - Grozer made 3 errors in row, then 2 erros and Resovia was in despair. Kowal was looking at them with so sad eyes... But he didn't change Grozer, because why?

• Two days with Resovia, Zaksa, Skra and Jastrzębski were apparently too much for me. So far, I cannot stop laughing.

Resovia destroyed Zaksa first day + Igła was MVP. Beautifully.

Next day Zaksa woke up and Rucek another time lead the team to win. Tichacek is disappointing for me, Kowal is just annoying and Gontariu is unlucky. MVP for Rucek, if someone would ask me.

Jastrzębie :aww: Skra :aww: :aww: I think I had a nervous breakdown.
    When Łasko plays like a freakin' machine, Kubiak and Bartman are like broken robots. When Gawryszewski shines like a star, Holmes fades. Though first match was really impressive if it comes to unbelievable Kubiak's and Rusek's defenses.
    Next day Łasko is broken and Bartman and Kubiak are awaken. Holmes still play like he was totally different player than he was the entire season (or rather he doesn't play at all 'cause it's hard to call it "playing").
    As a very optimistic person I believe that Łasko will "meet" with Bartman and Kubiak in their own ground at the same time and ALL THREE will play great simultaneously. And please, Russell, wake up.

Kurek scares me like hell. I don't want to see him bleeding on the court ever again. First day he played like not him, next day "old good" Kurek was back.
    Zatorski's defenses were impressive as well. I caught myself on the fact that I was doing this :what: and that 8o in some moments. Brilliant.

Challenge system pissed me off the most but it's all Skra's fault because they used it way too often. Even Kubiak and Bartman, famous lovers of quarrelling with the referees, couldn't stop laughing at them. 'Cause every minute guys from Skra flew like a swarm of attacking bees to the referee. What a star wars on the court. Can you imagine any match of Skra without challenge system? I can't. Referees would be in great danger.

• Match should be finished! Jastrzebski has ball on their side, Vinhedo gives it to Gawryszewski on double block. He played really good in this match, but this ball... Gosh, so sad...

Bontje, yeah, baby :super: :super:

• Skra in finals. I wonder why JSW didn't win any match :mad:
    MVP: Kurek stats

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• What can I say... Jastrzebski sucks. I don't know when they want to win with Skra, I guess, that on some friendly/charity matches - would be easier, yeah.
    The same situation, like in second match - Jastrzebski plays really good, Skra isn't in well shape(Wlazly has more faults than scored points, outside hitters received very bad). As we see - even, if Skra doesn't play their best they will always win, hehe. I wonder, if Skra had started with Woicki, Atanasijevic, Bakiewicz Jastrzebski would have the same problems - guess, that yes :lol:

• JW played so shaky whole second half of the season, had a lot of disappointing performances, many injuries of key players and deep personnel problems (like the setter position for example). In my eyes they were weak and quite unsteady this seson, maybe because in the beginning I had greater expectations for how they will look like on the court but they didn't justify them :| Not that SKRA are the perfect team (IMO they also have serious personnel problems which obligatroy must be resolved for the next season :teach: ), but they played far away more reasonably and successfully as during most of the time of the regular season, so as in the play-offs, too. From my overall impressions, I think that only ZAKsa has the chance to steale the title from Belchatow, but let's see.
    Of course, I hope to see bees as champions...again :D

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• JW played so shaky whole second half of the season, had a lot of disappointing performances, many injuries of key players and deep personnel problems (like the setter position for example). In my eyes they were weak and quite unsteady this seson, maybe because in the beginning I had greater expectations for how they will look like on the court but they didn't justify them :| Not that SKRA are the perfect team (IMO they also have serious personnel problems which obligatroy must be resolved for the next season :teach: ), but they played far away more reasonably and successfully as during most of the time of the regular season, so as in the play-offs, too. From my overall impressions, I think that only ZAKsa has the chance to steale the title from Belchatow, but let's see.
    Of course, I hope to see bees as champions...again :D

ZAKsa has no chance with Skra, 'cause they are weaker than at the beginning of the season(it's typical for them - great start and bad end(in last season everybody thought, that Kedzierzyn will take gold, but unfortunately they didn't)). Anyway, Resovia is without chances against Skra, too. Just watch some semifinal's matches between ZAKsa and Asseco and you will see, that both teams present a level, which isn't good enough to beat Belchatow and rosters are less complete. Of course, Skra is not perfect on whole positions, but they've got something, which scares opponents :super:

• Resovia - Zaksa stats
    Grozer 33 pts. and 65 % in attack :white:
    Now live fourth match Resovia - Zaksa (Resovia leads 2:1)

• Semifinals 5th-8th:
    Delecta Bydgoszcz - AZS Politechnika Warszawska 3:0 (17, 22, 18 ) MVP: Stephane Antiga stats
    Tytan AZS Częstochowa - Fart Kielce 3:1 (20, 23, -17, 29) MVP: Łukasz Wiśniewski stats

Semifinal:
    Asseco Resovia Rzeszów - ZAK SA Kędzierzyn-Koźloe 3:0 (24, 21, 17) MVP: Gyorgy Grozer stats

So we have final Skra-Resovia. For 5th place will have match Delecta - Tytan

• Coach of Resovia said once, that even if Grozer is playing bad he won't change him for another player, 'cause Grozer has a big power on serve and can score a point by it in every moment :lol: Yeah, very good thinking. Unfortunately, when Grozer stops play - team stop play, too. Yesterday, it was seen in 4th set - Grozer made 3 errors in row, then 2 erros and Resovia was in despair. Kowal was looking at them with so sad eyes... But he didn't change Grozer, because why?

Because of that:

Semifinal:
    Asseco Resovia Rzeszów - ZAK SA Kędzierzyn-Koźloe 3:0 (24, 21, 17) MVP: Gyorgy Grozer stats

So we have final Skra-Resovia. For 5th place will have match Delecta - Tytan

Sorry but In Resovia Grozer is the main player, yes I know not the only one with great skills, but definately nobody is on the bench who would be surely better then giving a chance for him, as he can change his game from one set to another and then just K.O. for the opponent. Hajra Gyuri!!!

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!