2014 FIVB World Championship - Poland - 8/30

• Whoever needs this 5-6 places game in the end of long and exhausting tournament. It's absolutely meaningless and boring. iranians just can't find motivating for it at all.

• U dont have to go so much like 1939 even now u can see what happens in ukraine and we dont talk just politic we r talking aboutwhy polish fans act like this ;)

Once again, I will never understand why do you have to blame volleyball players and try to make them feel guilty for whatever happens in Ukraine. But really, enough about it, ok? Russian team is gone. Let's try to enjoy the semifinals.

• Whoever needs this 5-6 places game in the end of long and exhausting tournament. It's absolutely meaningless and boring. iranians just can't find motivating for it at all.

Yeah, I sensed that, and I absolutely don't blame them for that. They're already exhausted both physically and mentally, had to travel to freakin' Łódź again just to play a meaningless 5th place match. They're totally resigned and unmotivated. Not long now...

• Once again, I will never understand why do you have to blame volleyball players and try to make them feel guilty for whatever happens in Ukraine. But really, enough about it, ok? Russian team is gone. Let's try to enjoy the semifinals.

U dont understand why it happens hu? Didnt u see what spiridonov or whatever his name is made the polish crowd 8| Its not a joke or something like that it clearly shows what he thinks about poland and polish people and unfortunately generally its the thought of nation also :gone: so waiting respect from polish crowd to russian players is really odd thought.Anyway as u said russia has gone so no more problem.

Good semifinals especially poland-germany :super:

• If Poland wins today then final will be in open Polsat, available for all people :thumbsup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Such philanthrophy by Solorz :rolll:

• Ok, so it's the end. IRI-RUS game wasn't exciting at all, just as expected. Russians having a good day on the serve, Iranians having no day for anything at all. It still was a great overall performance from Iran, though. And I've been saying that forever now, I know. I'm really happy and proud of them, hopefully we'll get to see them playing consistently on a top level regularly from now on :)

Thank you guys so much! :flower: Now rest as much as you can, if that's even possible :D And congrats Sborna, for a quick victory ;)

• Heynen to Antiga today (our commentators shared that just now): "You're lucky to be in the semis" :D

• Germans are also lucky :wavy: Bulgaria or Cuba in top shape and they would be out :wavy:

• Germans are also lucky :wavy: Bulgaria or Cuba in top shape and they would be out :wavy:

I think it was definitely joke. Wasn't it Heynen who said that Germany couldn't imagine weaker opponent that Brasil and Germany is favorite of this match and he is sick of playing against such a weak teams? :lol:

I'm super nervous before Poland-Germany.

• Brazil off to a flying start. France with good reception (Ngapeth is doing really well so far) but their attack is letting them down.

• Oh my! I go to this forum to discuss volleyball and day after day I have to read in WCh thread what politically obsessed people think about Russia. Sure let's celebrate the way disrespectful Polish crowd behaved towards Russian volleyball players. Yes, lets say Poland's win is a revenge for 1939 or Crimea or whatever else problem Polish people always had with Russia. Bravo, Polish people in the crowd and some of you on this forum. More political opinions, more hatred! Lets make this forum a political dumpster!

funny, that you are the one, who is the most rude and agressive here and Poles here didn't defend Polish crowd and said it was ok, only tried explained reasons to people who has no idea what's going on between Poland and Russia right now. For God sake it was me who said that Spiridonov spitting on someone story is not sure information (though it seems valid now) and if so he was probably provocked

you can repeat how many times you want how disrespectful and horrible Polish fans are, but it doesn't change few facts:
    1) it's the first time any national team was booed in Poland, while it's typical behavior in some other countries.
    2) your athem was booed by small part of audience, the rest (huge majority) was trying to drown it by clapping, which is basically confirmed by RUSSIAN people, not some fairytale
    3) Poles in general doesn't love Russia (as a country) right now, but from what I saw among Russians I know and on Russian forums, the level of pointless hatred toward Poland is the same or even bigger
    4) while sport should not be connected to politics and players should never be punished because of politician, expectation of 100% polite welcome few weeks after simulation of armed attack on Poland and nuclear attack on Warsaw is "a bit" utopian

that's all I wanted to say about this situation, let's watch the game now.

make peace, not war :lol: :flower: