The best save I ever seen...

• Impossible save by Bartosz Kurek. I know Vladimir Grbic made similar save during Olympics 2000, but this one is far more difficult.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdsYgTyoLbI

There is no better save, am I right?

As a Pole I would say: NO. There is no better save :P

One of the greatest moment I have ever seen in my life. Kurek + Ignaczak and Kubiak also running to save this ball. Fantastic.

• And then the referee stole our point....................sorry, I had to mention that, 'cause I haven't been so pissed in a long time!
    Everyone from our team was sooo involved in this action! Along with funny running Gardo (our guys finally moved him from this freakin' chair :D ), and excited (running as well) Nano.
    I freaked out when I saw what Kurek did, I couldn't believe my own eyes, it was so amazing and brave! My heart was totally crushed, when I saw Bartek on his knees, with beggin' face, it was such an amazing effort, it costed him a lot of strength and nerves and then this mannnnn...oh darn, I won't forget this moment, 'cause I almost smashed my piolt, because of all those freakin' emotions :D Great stuff, really great. :obey:
    I guess I will never forget this moment, but thanks for reminding this to me anyway!

• Seriously? :what: Wow, couldn't focus on that, I was way too excited :D But I would smash my pilot anyway, 'cause I felt so sorry for Bartek and basically for our whole team, 'cause their involvment in this actions was HUGE. :obey:

• yeah... it was a foot violation, so that was a good call, but Kurek was innocent at all :)
    however, these guys won that set due to this kind of bravery and perseverance, it's also good for them~

• I have never thought that one day I will like some action like Kadziewicz jumping on the table :D
    And Bartek on his knees... :roll:

I love also this one by Zibi Bartman:

amazing