The 2011 Top Volley International - 27>29.12

• RABİTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BAKUUUUUUUU LOVE UUUUUUUUU !!! WE ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD !!!

• congrats to Rabita, Im little disappointed but they were better... :huh: :)

• Congrats Rabitaaaaaaaaaa!!!! :dance6: Magnificent performance,1st place in pool B,toomorow semis already can't wait!!! :) Mamma will lead us to gold! :cup:

• I didn't think that we could win so easily, especially playing 2 matches in a day :box: Last point was great from Osmo :heart: I don't remember when Starovic played so good as this match in this

season :lol: Mamma began to show her real game after injury :heart: All players were great! :obey:

• Congrats to Rabita. Osmokrovic really is a player who makes a difference, I mean all players of Rabita are very good but she simply stands out!

I'm very impressed about "Nati" Osmokrovic. She doesn't seem to be 36 old... Her statistics and average
    1rst game vs Severtsal Cheropovets : 3-1 (25-15, 25-19, 25-27, 25-22)
    18/42 attacks (42.2%) : 2 errors & 3 blocked 2 errors in serve. 6 blocks (!) => 18 - 2 - 3 - 2 + 6 = 17 real points
    2nd game vs RC Cannes : 3-0 (25-23, 25-16, 25-23)
    11/25 attacks (44%) : 1 error & 2 blocked 1 error in serve. 1 block. => 11 - 2 - 2 - 1 + 1 = 7 real points
    Total 2 games :
    29/67 attacks (43.3%) : 3 errors & 5 blocked
    3 errors in serve (1,5). 7 blocks (3,5 !) => 29 - 3 - 5 - 3 + 7 = 25 pts (12.5 pts average)
    and so many great defenses and good receptions
    Easy to find the MVP

I will still in Basel today and tomorrow
    Take care everybody

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• I think overall they played well, Rabita is a very strong opponent so it's no surprise they lost, but I thought they could win at least one set. The reception problems were not only in 2nd set but all the match, Antonijevic didn't have so many chances to use the MBs and her connection with Rasic was not as good as it should be, many balls Rasic just could hit with fingers. Spasojevic and Lipicer both didn't play great (but not very bad either). After good reception Cannes played very beautiful attacks sometimes, but they couldn't do it regularly. I'd say Cannes was 5-10% away from their best in all elements, maybe in semifinal and final they can play with 100%.

• Cardullo didn't play so great yesterday, also in defense there were some balls she would usually defend but yesterday she missed them. When Fomina was in reception was OK, but she entered just for a few balls every set. Kozlova only played instead of Spasojevic for a few points in 2nd set, she didn't have the chance to show much...

Dinamo-Volero starts now :) Links on lshunter.tv

Podolec is on bench...

• Referees :wall: This is just a FRIENDLY tournament!!!
    Terzic wanted to make double substitution, Podolec entered for Simanic and Minca was standing there, wanting to enter for Koleva, but referee refused, even though everything seemed alright, Minca stood there with Koleva's number and was ready to enter so I don't know what was the problem, and all that was followed by a yellow card for Minca or Terzic, and all that at 22:22 or so :thumbdown: This is really unnecessary in such a tournament!

• 2x0 Volero, with this they already garantee themselves first in group and Unilever second, so Unilever x Rabita is one semifinal.

DO you guys know who will play first semifinal?

• I would say this is really unnecessary in any tournament! :lol:

Yeah of course, but in "official" tournaments I can understand that referees have to stick to the rules closely and also have to punish players/coaches who behave badly, but as I said, this is just a friendly tournament, so no need to give yellow cards here unless someone behaves REALLY badly...

• 2x0 Volero, with this they already garantee themselves first in group and Unilever second, so Unilever x Rabita is one semifinal.

DO you guys know who will play first semifinal?

I guess Unilever-Rabita will be the first match because they don't play any other match today, Volero and Cannes play in the afternoon so their semifinal should be the 2nd match to give them some rest, otherwise Cannes would have to play 2 matches directly in a row.

• Yeah of course, but in "official" tournaments I can understand that referees have to stick to the rules closely and also have to punish players/coaches who behave badly, but as I said, this is just a friendly tournament, so no need to give yellow cards here unless someone behaves REALLY badly...

;)

• I guess Unilever-Rabita will be the first match because they don't play any other match today, Volero and Cannes play in the afternoon so their semifinal should be the 2nd match to give them some rest, otherwise Cannes would have to play 2 matches directly in a row.

yes, I believe that would be the best, also so Cannes has a break, or they would play two matches in a row..so definetly Unilever and Rabita must be first match...thank u dear