World Grand Prix 2012

• Matthias, the videos on laola1 streams are available in China. We usually watch many Europe Volley games on that. :D

You can watch European matches there because Chinese TV doesn't buy rights for them, but they do buy rights for WGP matches, so unfortunately you won't be able to watch WGP on Laola. It's clearly stated on the banner on the right side :S

• I went to the hotel and saw the following players, hooker, tom, Haneef, larson, Foluke, scott, bown, berg, hodge.
    USA came to Santo Domingo with their best players.

It seems that USA treats every fivb tournament extremely seriously every time, and always plays with their best players, like China. :rolll:

• You can watch European matches there because Chinese TV doesn't buy rights for them, but they do buy rights for WGP matches, so unfortunately you won't be able to watch WGP on Laola. It's clearly stated on the banner on the right side :S

Oh, I see your point, what a pity. But it doesn't matter that much. At least I can watch the man's WOQT on Laola1, and we have other sources of WGP games. Thank you! :D

• The matches will still be streamed on other sites like sportlemon.tv so doesnt matter so much for these countries, only problem is that the quality on Laola is way better.

• 08 Haziran 2012
    06:30 Türkiye – Japan (NTVSPOR)
    09:00 Kore – Cuba (NTVSPOR)
    23.00 Germany – USA (Laola1.tv)

09 Haziran 2012
    07.00 Türkiye – Korea (NTVSPOR)
    09.30 Japan – Cuba (NTVSPOR)
    15.00 Polond – Italy (Polsat Sport)
    00.00 Serbia – Brazil (NTVSPOR – Delayed)

10 Haziran 2012
    07.00 Korea – Japan (Laola1.tv)
    09.30 Türkiye – Cuba (NTVSPOR)
    20.00 Polond – Brazil (Laola1.tv)
    23.00 Dominik Rep. – USA (Laola1.tv)

All times are CET.

Where can I watch these channels ?

NTVSPOR
    http://www.ntvspor.net/canliyayin or mms://85.111.3.55/ntvspor (Windows Media Player)

Polsat Sport
    http://www.transmisje.info/

Here are the Laola's matches schedule

http://www.laola1.tv/en/int/vo…and-prix/video/201--.html

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Japanese Roster for the 1st round

Setters - Yosie Takeshita, Hitomi Nakamichi
    OPPs - Mai Yamaguchi, Maiko Kano
    MBs - Ai Otomo, Kaori Inoue, Erika Araki, Nana Iwasaka
    OHs - Saori Kimura, Saori Sakoda, Yukiko Ebata, Risa Shinnabe
    Liberos - Yuko Sano, Kotoki Zayasu

Otomo(previously "Yamamoto" but got divorced with her ex-husband If I'm not mistaken) and Inoue are eventually back.

• When it will start? How can I see matches? Laola?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• "The roster for the FIVB World Grand Prix can be changed prior to each preliminary round weekend and the Final Round. However, the replacement players must be part of the 25-player preliminary roster"

No 2 player limit on replacements from week to week? If so, that opens up possibilities..

• Bringing two liberos (of whom one is likely to be reception sub) does not make too much sense to me for a team that has Tom and Larson as OHs. Even if Hodge plays OH, the OH who sits out could still replace her in backrow. A 4th MB or OH would make more sense to me...but I guess USA is trying options for OG.

• What a pity for Tamas. There're too much in front of her such as Bown, Akinradewo, Scott...

• Scott Aruda should think of leaving the NT so that the others can have a chance to play.

Honestly I hoped her leaving the NT, but calling her back last year probably means Hugh wants to take her to London and obviously Tamas&Harmotto will be out.
    I don't know How she feels physically since I haven't seen her play for a long time.

• Damn, I wish I would be in Lodz tomorrow... Poland, Serbia, Italy and Brazil :white: It will be a small party for Volley lovers.

• Who knows when the matches will start? I mean the time...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Bown takes a rest for this weekend, and Harmotto is going to take a test...
    and Scott also the same, it is a good idea though...

the rest players may be the foundation for OG roster apart from Tamari Mayashiro...then there will one more position for the OHs: Barboza seems much better bacause she is quite balanced..

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Barboza seems much better bacause she is quite balanced..

Barboza was one of the worst attackers in Italian league last season and she is just average in reception too. Yes, maybe she might be balanced, but its because she has no real strengths. IMO she has nothing to do in USA NT.

• Barboza was one of the worst attackers in Italian league last season and she is just average in reception too. Yes, maybe she might be balanced, but its because she has no real strengths. IMO she has nothing to do in USA NT.

another term for jack of all trades master of nothing type of player