World Grand Prix 2012

• Yes, Carrillo did, but also Santos :)

Look here: http://www.volleyball2002.de/m…ler.php?lang=en&Team_ID=7

What a dream team btw, Ruiz, Barros, Calderon, Ortiz, Regla Torres, Carrillo, Santos :cheesy:

hehe great site, thx :) 2 16 years old girls wow

• 10 - 9 yees Brazil! :woohoo:

• Yes, Carrillo did, but also Santos :)

Look here: http://www.volleyball2002.de/m…ler.php?lang=en&Team_ID=7

What a dream team btw, Ruiz, Barros, Calderon, Ortiz, Regla Torres, Carrillo, Santos :cheesy:

The names sound great, but Santos, Calderon and Ortiz never played in that tournament, Carrillo was young and without experience, Torres had a knee injury and played very little, so the actual team was not as dreamy as the names say ;)

Adenizia's block performance this weekend was just out of this world :white: :obey: But why do Brazilian players have to behave so childish whenever they see a TV camera after a match?? :lol:

• wow!

Ade's 9 blocks! not bad for Natasha! Amazing Brazilian blockers. These 2, Juciely, Fabiana + Thaisa.

I hope we get to see Priscila in the next round.

• Brazil wins! yupiis!! :dance6:
    next week, Sheilla,jaqueline anda company hihi :lol: I like Jaque 8)

• Poland - such a strange team...to be up 6 points in a tie break and then not be able to pass a single ball?????? Even the libero couldnt pass!!! Just a bizarre team. :what: :aww: 8|

• Congrats Brazil but its a bit annoying they only does exactly whats needed and plays so lazy sometimes, I think they could have won all matches so far easier than they did.

• Poland - such a strange team...to be up 6 points in a tie break and then not be able to pass a single ball?????? Even the libero couldnt pass!!! Just a bizarre team. :what: :aww: 8|

I totally thought the same :)

Congrats to both teams. Now It is time to break for 4 days. Aaaah, i am just used to watch the games! It will be hard to wait second round...

• Congrats Brazil but its a bit annoying they only does exactly whats needed and plays so lazy sometimes, I think they could have won all matches so far easier than they did.

They will win but with their A team. :) Such a shame for those countries. Not even a game winning against Brazil B team. :S

• The names sound great, but Santos, Calderon and Ortiz never played in that tournament, Carrillo was young and without experience, Torres had a knee injury and played very little, so the actual team was not as dreamy as the names say ;)

Adenizia's block performance this weekend was just out of this world :white: :obey: But why do Brazilian players have to behave so childish whenever they see a TV camera after a match?? :lol:

Yess, Ade the best in blocker :obey: hahaha this girls are funny :D send kisses to the whole family.

• Congrats Brazil. Thank you Polish fans for the great show in Lodz. It was nice weekend. :flower:

I think itt was a very tough match but Poland did their best. :drink:

Finally, what can I say about Germany ? I think Grün can play at least 1 or 2 year but Germany really need a better spiker. They have only Brinker in hitter position and there are no more options . Beier, Matthes or others are weak players. Guidetti what will do ? Let's see :huh:

And Brasil here we come :D can't wait to see matches in this weekend :super:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• dear Brazil, you have Fabiana and Thaisa. Can you give Adenizia to us maybe? or even Juicely is acceptable. And We will give Ergül to you. It sounds like a very fair exchange. What do you think?

yours sincerely

vyz, Turkish volleyball fan

• dear Brazil, you have Fabiana and Thaisa. Can you give Adenizia to us maybe? or even Juicely is acceptable. And We will give Ergül to you. It sounds like a very fair exchange. What do you think?

yours sincerely

vyz, Turkish volleyball fan

Serdar wouldn't accept this offer surely :D

• The names sound great, but Santos, Calderon and Ortiz never played in that tournament, Carrillo was young and without experience, Torres had a knee injury and played very little, so the actual team was not as dreamy as the names say ;)

No, since they didnt won I could sense that :lol: obviously I meant its a dream team but only on paper afterwards :)