World Grand Prix 2012

• I watched the 2 first sets of Bra-Usa, and Bra wasn't able do to anything right. I watch Brasil since the 90's and I never saw anything like this happening before.
    I have no hopes in OG anymore. The posture of the team :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

Winnig or losing I'll still be here supporting them anyway :win:

• Does Fernandihna play vs USA?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Well.. as far as I remember Brazil was bad during final phase of GP 2007 and I won't even start talking about the last World Cup... Brazil is not the same...

• General speaking the weakest brazil ream should be in 2001-2002 since 90s, but since Ze became the coach of brazil, brazil has made huge progress, unfortunately these players are getting old, such as sheilla, Jack, Paula, Fabi, their shape in not good right now, it will be hard for brazil in London, anyway hope they can perform better in London :)

• Brazil needs to develop Andressa, Natasha, Priscila and Natalia fast. I think they will be preparing for Rio instead of London. haha

• 2001-2002 was a weak team, but this team is not even fighting. That's the problem.

The team get lost easily during the matches :wall:

• 2001-2002 was a weak team, but this team is not even fighting. That's the problem.

The team get lost easily during the matches :wall:

They do nothing well in the first two sets but after that they showed good performance yesterday against usa,so i guess u dont have to worry about brazil im sure they will do better in london :thumbup:

• Brazil gets way 2 much bad words here right now IMO...this tournament is almost worthless since Italy, Japan, and USA (in important phase) playing with B-squads and Russia isnt even participating. Also other OG-teams like Dom. Republic and Korea showed zero motivation and played without many of their best players like De La Cruz, Castillo, Kim and Hwang. Serbia also played absolutly horrible without normal fighting spirit.

Why should Brazil burn all their power mentally and physical with their best players and risk injuries while all their contenders exc. China is resting? it should just be stupid, they have nothing to prove here, to draw too much conclusions from these games is to do it from normal friendly games. They play with much with ups and down but so what? its typical for matches when the result isnt the most important to lose some concentration.

I know many of the best players in Brazil like Sheila, Mari, Paola Fabiana has bad seasons behind them, but its so typical these players to suddenly raise it when its needed. These players isnt 100% motivated in other tournaments than the very biggest stage nowadays it seems. Im sure Brazil will be a huge force again in OG, anything else would surprise me a lot. They are so experienced, proud and have "been there done that" in OG which is very important and have been playing together so long time, 2 count them out is very, very stupid!! I think it just suits Brazil a lot to be the "dark horse" without so much pressure as before, because they failed to handle their invincible reputation back in the days (WCH 2006, WCH 2010).

• I agree, people are over reacting about Brazil performances, yes, they are not in their best but they are definetly improving, for me Sheilla did her best match so far in WGP yesterday.

And there is still one month to go to Olympics...not even telling that when we get there is totally different history. Each tournament is.

Now that being said, I think Brazil main problem as this point, is the group, they dont seem united at all....always with little fights inside the game. I saw some of them in São Bernardo, and they keep going in this final phase. At first look they dont seem big deal, only things of the game, but I would say that for any other team other than Brasil, since brazilian players usually take things from inside court also to outside of it.

So, I think that is something Brazil needs to improve at this point, the harmony of the group. Everything is good when they are winning, big smiles, but when they start to loose, or pass by a hard moment in a game, then things start happening, and that can not be in a group in order to be champions.