World League 2012

• Przedpełski is so :lol:

He choosed Brazil insted of USA because USA wanted to have last Tour in USA and He said that it is without sense to go to USA and then to Bulgaria Finals.

Now He will go anywhere.

• Przedpełski is so :lol:

He choosed Brazil insted of USA because USA wanted to have last Tour in USA and He said that it is without sense to go to USA and then to Bulgaria Finals.

Now He will go anywhere.

His words:

Jest tylko jeden problem z Ligą Światową. Amerykanie chcą żeby ostatni turniej odbył się u nich, a my się na to nie zgadzamy. Wyprawa do USA przed finałami w Bułgarii nie ma sensu - powiedział Mirosław Przedpełski, prezes PZPS na temat nowego projektu gier w "Światówce"

There's only one problem with the World League. Americans want to last tournament was held with them and we do not agree to it. A trip to the U.S. before the finals in Bulgaria does not make sense - said Miroslaw Przedpełski, president of the Polish Volleyball Federation.

• :mad:
    Me no likes

• Argentina is good opponent, they are built to destroy our kind of game, If we learn how to defeat them, we will be one level above our current play. Portugal are also team with good defense, the younger players can fight with them. Germany is destined to meet us :lol:

• Argentina is good opponent, they are built to destroy our kind of game, If we learn how to defeat them, we will be one level above our current play. Portugal are also team with good defense, the younger players can fight with them. Germany is destined to meet us :lol:

All teams are good teams, this is world league, there are no weak teams here! And our pool is way weaker compared to the otehrs!

• I don't understand it too ! :wall: Especially because this will be Final 6,harder to qualify for the final... :wall:

final 6? are you sure?

well that explains it all! it is all made that only 1 team of pool A qualify so that the host will have bigger chances of reaching the semies!

And it is in our interest not finishing first in our pool too :lol: :lol:

• In normal draw we should be with the first and the fifth in the world. FIVB equals corruption

• When they announced Bulgaria as a hosts there was a story that it will be Final 6,not 8 as usual because of the Olimpics...but I must confess that I'm not soo sure anymore after reading this forum and wouldn't be surprised if that changed too

• When they announced Bulgaria as a hosts there was a story that it will be Final 6,not 8 as usual because of the Olimpics...but I must confess that I'm not soo sure anymore after reading this forum and wouldn't be surprised if that changed too

Actually the WL was normally F6, only last year it was changed to F8 teams.

There's only one problem with the World League. Americans want to last tournament was held with them and we do not agree to it. A trip to the U.S. before the finals in Bulgaria does not make sense - said Miroslaw Przedpełski, president of the Polish Volleyball Federation.

I wonder if he made that choice before or after he understads it will be F6 not F8 finals :lol:

• I don't like it! We suppose to meet Brazilians on Olympic Games and then beat them, not on WL.

Przedpełski, you're true genius, you know? Blah :thumbdown:

• OMG, really? There's no any other team in the world except Brazil? Why do we always have to have them in our group? Now, last year and in 2009 edition. 3/4 editions. :thumbdown:

Especially that we haven't won any of this matches 8|

• argentina, bulgaria, germany & portugal? interesting group, so many different styles :whistle:

Being in the group of the organiser is a bless also :thumbup:

• Then someone explains me how Russia, Cuba and Serbia agreed about beeing placed in one pool for whatever reasons!

I must recognize it is pretty unfair... plus, they are going to "eat" each other's points, so probably only one of them is going to make it to the finals...

• Group A:
    Japan 18-27 May
    Cuba 15-17 June
    Russia 22-24 June
    Serbia 29 June - 1 July

Group B:
    Canada 17-19 May
    Brazil 8-10 June
    Poland 22-24 June
    Finland 29 June - 1 July

Group C:
    France 18-27 May
    Korea 15-17 June
    Italy 22-24 June
    USA 29 June - 1 July

Group D:
    Germany 18-27 May
    Argentina 15-17 June
    Portugal 22-24 June
    Bulgaria 29 June - 1 July

• Why do all first tournaments except Canada last so long? May 18-27, 9days?
    and other tournaments only 3 days.
    What the hell? there will be 3 rounds in the first tournament so the total match number remains 96?
    I hope I was right.

• What i'm wondering is why would the fivb give priority to the american's wishes, changing all the pool composition and schedule just to satisfy them.