World League 2012

• I don't think that others will quit. They all have lifelong contracts with Lazarov. Matey is free from 2007

• A serious group of protesters in Bulgaria which number is more than 15 000 people said that they have the financial resourses to make sure that there will be no crowd at the World League 2012 Finals!

I assume they mean that they will buy all the tickets and won't go to the event.

• French roster for next weekend:
    Exiga has some problems with his knee, he will have an examination if it is serious or not. Instead of him as L will play Grebennikov also Kevin Tillie is returning to team.

L: Grebennikov
    S: Pujol, Toniutti
    MB: Trefle, Hardy-Dessources, Le Roux
    OH; Tuia, Ngapeth, Samica, Tillie
    OPP; Rouzier, Moreau

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Is Kevin Tillie related to Kim Tillie- the bball player?

• French wikipedia claims that yes :D their father is coach in Cannes men's team.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• French wikipedia claims that yes :D their father is coach in Cannes men's team.

a big sport family :thumbup:

• So let's see what's happening in Tampere.
    Jarosz gets pain in his knee and suspiciously couldn't play.
    Wisniewski falls sick and taking antibiotics.
    Konarski joins the team immediately.
    Giba also returns the team.

• Ok, so they have qualified for the Olympics... for many team this would be the highlight of the last 4 years... why is it then that they are leaving the NT? I would understand if they would have now one week or two week rest, but I would assume if a player fought to get the ticket to the Olympics he would want to participate their as well... Or is it such a big thing and honour just for me?

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• Ok, so they have qualified for the Olympics... for many team this would be the highlight of the last 4 years... why is it then that they are leaving the NT? I would understand if they would have now one week or two week rest, but I would assume if a player fought to get the ticket to the Olympics he would want to participate their as well... Or is it such a big thing and honour just for me?

Of course the Olympic Games is the highest possible tournament to participate in and it's a huge honour for them. They've also said that. The fact that they retire despite this honour makes you think that something's wrong, right?

Dozens of pages were written here about this and I don't want to repeat myself. If you are curious you can just go through some of the pages in Bulgarian NT or the other topics and you'll find out why Rado and Matey are sacrificing their dream. ;)

• Of course the Olympic Games is the highest possible tournament to participate in and it's a huge honour for them. They've also said that. The fact that they retire despite this honour makes you think that something's wrong, right?

Dozens of pages were written here about this and I don't want to repeat myself. If you are curious you can just go through some of the pages in Bulgarian NT or the other topics and you'll find out why Rado and Matey are sacrificing their dream. ;)

Searching for those articles...

Cheers!

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• Of course the Olympic Games is the highest possible tournament to participate in and it's a huge honour for them. They've also said that. The fact that they retire despite this honour makes you think that something's wrong, right?

I never thought I am such an anti tech person, but I do not find the link you refer. Can you give this link to me :?: So then I do not bother anybody with my questions about this theme :) Thanks a lot!

• I never thought I am such an anti tech person, but I do not find the link you refer. Can you give this link to me :?: So then I do not bother anybody with my questions about this theme :) Thanks a lot!

Well, the whole scandal is not described in one place in English. I meant that you can check what we Bulgarian users wrote but that's only our impressions.

Here you can see what the Federation did for the NT but it's 22 pages and I don't know you want or have the time to read it - link1 link2

In the Bulgarian NT thread you can read also some info specifically in this case but all cases are connected because one group of people stay behind them.

• Well, the whole scandal is not described in one place in English. I meant that you can check what we Bulgarian users wrote but that's only our impressions.

Here you can see what the Federation did for the NT but it's 22 pages and I don't know you want or have the time to read it - link1 link2

In the Bulgarian NT thread you can read also some info specifically in this case but all cases are connected because one group of people stay behind them.

I know the story more or less. Bulgarian NT did not qualify to the Olympics in the Tournament at Bulgaria, So they fired Radostin Stoytchev. For this news Matey told ok then I leave as well, then they get back the coach and won the quota for the Olympics on the next tournament. So now what is the problem? Stoytchev won't be the coach on the Olympics?

• I know the story more or less. Bulgarian NT did not qualify to the Olympics in the Tournament at Bulgaria, So they fired Radostin Stoytchev. For this news Matey told ok then I leave as well, then they get back the coach and won the quota for the Olympics on the next tournament. So now what is the problem? Stoytchev won't be the coach on the Olympics?

No, they didn't leave just because they fired Stoychev. I can't explain now, but just accept that they are making the right decision and they are not those who are making the bad things, but they are one of the victims...

The problem was, is and will be the Federation. Stoychev and Matey won't participate in the Olympics untill all the members from the Federation give their resignations.

• No, they didn't leave just because they fired Stoychev. I can't explain now, but just accept that they are making the right decision and they are not those who are making the bad things, but they are one of the victims...

The problem was, is and will be the Federation. Stoychev and Matey won't participate in the Olympics untill all the members from the Federation give their resignations.

Well I never thought they are the bad guys... if they would have been then they would not play the qualification tournaments either. Just wanted to understand why. And I guess as the resignation won't happen they won't play... it is a shame to have one less strong team on the Olympics...

• Konarski joins the team immediately.

Another chance for this guy :) And now there is only an internal struggle in my heart 'cause Dawid will substitute Zibi if he will play bad and I don't want Zibi to play bad. This is very important weekend.

Italian squad for Lyon and Korea if I'm right: Baranowicz, Buti, Cester, De Marchi, De Togni, Falaschi, Giovi, Kovar, Lanza, Maruotti, Rossini, Sabbi, Vettori.

:cheesy: