World League 2012

• He is even dumber than I thought before :aww:

No, Mauricio-Alves started.

Bernardo, do you really underestimate Finnish team, don't you? :aww:

• Not happy with brazilian performance, but Wallace is doing really well. =]

• Sidao, man, you suprised me a lot :flower: Great match by him today, his cooperation with Bruno looks much better than Lucao-Bruno(which I miss, 'cause their tricks are awesome). Keep doing it, Brazil!

• Bartman was the man today for Poland with 31 points in 4 sets in their 3-1 win.

"Everybody do the Bartman"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKC7Oz6ZrRU

Yes! He is the hero of today!!!
    29 points in attacking! exceeding those of Outside Hitters' attacking points combined (Wini 8 plus Kubi 9) 12 pts!
    How incredible! I see that Canadians barely had any idea to stop him.
    Well done, Zibi. Get ready to drown in offer sea! :lol:

• Standings after Week One

Pool A
    1 Serbia 6
    2 Cuba 5 (Sets 7-5)
    3 Russia 5 (Sets 8-7)
    4 Japan 2
    Next tournament: Dominican Rep.

Pool B
    1 Poland 6
    2 Canada 5 (Matches 2-1)
    3 Brazil 5 (Matches 1-2)
    4 Finland 2
    Next tournament: Poland

Pool C
    1 Italy 8
    2 France 5
    3 Korea 3
    4 USA 2
    Next tournament: France

• Zibi & Łukasz :obey: Cooperation of these two is simply fantastic! I would like to see faces of all these people who criticized the idea of Zibi as OPP and Ziomek as a starting setter. Ha!
    First, I was shocked because they lost the set in a very stupid way. Later, I drowned in a sea of tears when Pit was lifted off the court ;( And then our team simply arised like if they played for him! I'm proud of Kosok, it's not so easy to replace such a player like Nowakowski. And he did great job in the attack and in block, I forgive him these serves :gone:
    Ignaczak another time receiving the strongest bombs. And let someone tries to tell me once again "Zatorski should get the chance" blah blah blah... :whistling:
    Możdżonek, glimpses of clumsiness :aww: Again. But he stayed compact and ready in block.
    Winiarski was pretty useless in attack though what he didn't ended he made up for in block, reception and in defense mostly so no need to complain and worry about his poor effectiveness.
    Kubiak having tough moments against tall block :sos: But he never gives up. Our brave crumb ^^
    And the icing on the cake... Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce Łukasz the Magician and Zibi the Unbreakable :super: So far, Ziomek is showing "I don't want to be the second Paweł Zagumny, I will be myself - Łukasz Żygadło, new brand" :D The moment when he defended this ball risking a close encounter with advertising gangs... Łukasz marry me! :flower: And this beautiful smile right after it, doesn't matter it was showed by Canadian tv two times but why oh why I don't have such function in my tv like "replay" to see the whole action million times? Zibi was smiling like a crazy too, and rightly. He deserved for tons of vabo-chan, for hundreds of pizzas and what's more he deserved for offers from presidents of best clubs begging "Be my OPP". All these express balls from Ziomek to ZB9 :cheesy: It was a MAGIC.

Last scene before I switched off tv - Ruciak "You bet?" and Możdżonek like "I don't want to bet with you" :lol: I didn't know what was going on, but it looked funny.

I had serious plans to go to sleep, but it's impossible now because I'm overjoyed and grinning like Kurek after pills :D

So good morning people and I love you all ! :heart:

• You won't see my face, Bella. I was always sure Bartman should be starter opposite and Zygadlo should be starter setter(because of simple reason - he deserved). Jarosz is good for substitutes, he always can do something more and give something new on court(especially it is strong service) - the same with Zagumny. Zagumny is not in great shape, it's not a time for that, but we risk a lot with him on the court(I don't believe I'm saying it). Like that was with Finland.
    I hope Bartman's performance wasn't an accident, 31 points is a great result. It's very important to let Zbigniew plays regularly, he should learn and learn, make his confidence bigger, 'cause opposite player has a lot on his shoulders(we know Bartman has a problems with his head, sometimes). Nice to know we've got a strong bench, Kosok was doing great, from what I'm reading, after he replaced Nowakowski(tell me what happened to him, I can't be calm now).

Brazil won just one match, which is very suprising for me. Good to see the last match was very good in their performance. Great match by Wallace and Sidao. Magic performance by them.

• Bartman showed that he desrves to be first OPP in good club, with Canada he had 60 % :obey: hope he can handle this shape till Olympic Games :roll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Wow, what I'm reading here and in sports articles for the last night's match, they all say one and the same - Bartman has rocked everything with these 31 points - unstoppable! :obey: As we have seen before, Zygadlo trusts him quite a lot in attack and likes to bet on playing much with him, which could be smashing when Zbignew is having The Day - the result is = Canada going back to Earth! Great cooperation! :thumbsup: Let's see if he can maintain such level for series of matches, that would be awesome if he does it! :obey: I'm even starting to wonder why actually he has become on a first place OH and not OPP...it seems like opposite position suits him better - I hope he'll improve :thumbup:
    Is something wrong with Nowakowski - I see you're disscussing that issue ?( I mean when being substituted, did he have some pain or he just was replaced without any visible reason like ache or something like that?
    Is Winiarski still having problems with knees? I'm staying with the impression that it's something chronic that hinders him, maybe that's why he's losing power in attack and plays more passive since some time - it seems like a tendency and not an exception... :S

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Is something wrong with Nowakowski - I see you're disscussing that issue I mean when being substituted, did he have some pain or he just was replaced without any visible reason like ache or something like that?

He fell on the floor in the second set. It looked very serious, everybody though that's something with his knee. But after few minutes, our commentator said, that it isn't so bad and he probably sprained ankle.

Is Winiarski still having problems with knees? I'm staying with the
    impression that it's something chronic that hinders him, maybe that's
    why he's losing power in attack and plays more passive since some time -
    it seems like a tendency and not an exception... :S

He has chronic problem, but with back. For now he is ok and his attack looks better. With Brasil and Finland he was the best on the court (except service :hit: ), yesterday, I thing, he was just tired after 14 sets in three days.

anyway, I'm really proud after match with Canada. I love these guys. They're young, they're brave, they're so wild and crazy...

• You won't see my face, Bella. I was always sure Bartman should be starter opposite and Zygadlo should be starter setter(because of simple reason - he deserved). Jarosz is good for substitutes, he always can do something more and give something new on court(especially it is strong service) - the same with Zagumny. Zagumny is not in great shape, it's not a time for that, but we risk a lot with him on the court(I don't believe I'm saying it). Like that was with Finland.
    I hope Bartman's performance wasn't an accident, 31 points is a great result. It's very important to let Zbigniew plays regularly, he should learn and learn, make his confidence bigger, 'cause opposite player has a lot on his shoulders(we know Bartman has a problems with his head, sometimes). Nice to know we've got a strong bench, Kosok was doing great, from what I'm reading, after he replaced Nowakowski(tell me what happened to him, I can't be calm now).

It wasn't an accident. It was the third match in a row in which he kept such fantastic level of playing - actually, he supposed to be tired after two previous matches but surprisingly he was fresh and it was his best performance. A "monster" performance, I would say. Besides, in last year it was just the beginning of the cooperation Żygadło - Bartman. Zbyszek didn't conceal that he was pleased with this cooperation. Then another year came... and these two simply rock. They are like a single organism. Unbelievable so far.

Vasilena, I have always seen Zibi as OPP. In Castellani's times he have always lost the rivalry for a place in starting 6 with Kurek. And I was always so inconsolable, asking myself why they couldn't be on the court at the same time (yeah, I know it was because they both were weaker in reception, more offensive players, but in these times I wanted to see one of them as OPP so the second one could play as OH).
    Andrea created new Bartman. Thanks to him Zibi could finally release this beast slumbering within him. As Martee said, he was born OPP.

• Actually I think, that Bartman needed this. Last year in Jastrzebski Wegiel proved he doesn't feel good as outside hitter now. Thank God we've got Anastasi, who decided to change his position. Luckily, Bartman is still young and has big future as opposite. He won't find a club from the top for himself now, 'cause all of them have an opposite, but in next season... Who knows? His incredibly ambitious guy and I'm sure he will be a real attacker very quickly. I can guess how hard he works on trainings...

I hope everything is OK with Nowakowski. When he was injured, btw? I don't remember...