Italian NT 2012

• Damn! Thanks for correction, I mix the numbers ;( Do you agree with my categorization at least :lol:

Mostly yes, but Arrighetti can also attack well through the middle, I expect her to be Italy's MB2 for OG. And I agree that it would be better to have Guiggi on bench instead of Anzanello or Barazza, actually I think even Crisanti and Garzaro might be a better choice. Anzanello and Barazza both are past their prime, they were really great MBs some years ago but they don't have that level anymore right now...

• God bless Eleonora Lo Bianco and her health!
    Now it's sure that Rondon will be Italy's 2nd setter at the Olympic Games... it's something umbelivable, tragic and funny at the same time.
    I think she is much worse than Signorile and Camera, who are also shits but still a little bit better than her. Actually I think Signorile is the less shit among them..at least she tries to set the middles sometimes.
    But of course none of them is a real High-Level setter and I still can't explain why Barbolini called them in our NT.
    About Giulia Rondon, last year she played in A2 and now there's not any team of A1 that wants to sign her as setter, despite the crisis and all the financial problems NOBODY WANTS HER!!! ...but she will go to London... 8| ?( :aww: :aww: :aww:

I will support all the 12 Italian players in London, whoever they are, but I will never support Barbolini and his stupid arrogance.

• God bless Eleonora Lo Bianco and her health!
    Now it's sure that Rondon will be Italy's 2nd setter at the Olympic Games... it's something umbelivable, tragic and funny at the same time.
    I think she is much worse than Signorile and Camera, who are also shits but still a little bit better than her. Actually I think Signorile is the less shit among them..at least she tries to set the middles sometimes.
    But of course none of them is a real High-Level setter and I still can't explain why Barbolini called them in our NT.
    About Giulia Rondon, last year she played in A2 and now there's not any team of A1 that wants to sign her as setter, despite the crisis and all the financial problems NOBODY WANTS HER!!! ...but she will go to London... 8| ?( :aww: :aww: :aww:

Totally agree, Ferretii should be in London :!: do you see any potential in other italian setters like Giulia Pincerato?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Totally agree, Ferretii should be in London :!: do you see any potential in other italian setters like Giulia Pincerato?

Pincerato hasn't got so much potential, but she's still much better than Rondon... Ferretti should be in London and everybody agrees with that, and besides her there are other setters in Italy who can set the ball to MBs at least! Dall'Igna, Dalia, Caracuta for example...they are good setters, not so special but they are ok, and there are many others better than Rondon in Italy, believe me! Seeing Rondon in Italian NT makes me feel so ashamed

• Pincerato hasn't got so much potential, but she's still much better than Rondon... Ferretti should be in London and everybody agrees with that, and besides her there are other setters in Italy who can set the ball to MBs at least! Dall'Igna, Dalia, Caracuta for example...they are good setters, not so special but they are ok, and there are many others better than Rondon in Italy, believe me! Seeing Rondon in Italian NT makes me feel so ashamed

I'm not surprised about your opinion about Rondon, she's playing horrible :down: maybe if Barbolini comes other better setters will get their chance for NT and maybe Francesca will come back :roll:

• I agree with your opinions.
    Only one thing: Barbolini has just decided to take to London two liberos, so both Cardullo and Croce. And between Anzanello and Barazza, Sara is the most indicated to leave the team because Barbolini have been saying that he wants to take Jenny to London since she has returned in fields after maternity. (even if she played terrible this season)
    So, almost certainly, Caterina Bosetti and Sara Anzanello will be excluded.

• I agree with your opinions.
    Only one thing: Barbolini has just decided to take to London two liberos, so both Cardullo and Croce. And between Anzanello and Barazza, Sara is the most indicated to leave the team because Barbolini have been saying that he wants to take Jenny to London since she has returned in fields after maternity. (even if she played terrible this season)
    So, almost certainly, Caterina Bosetti and Sara Anzanello will be excluded.

and he said that he would have taken the group that won the World Cup...so why not Anza??

• I want Anzanello to go to London! She was such a great player for many years but unfortunately she has lost her chances to go to Athens and Beijing. Now she deserves to go to London. Maybe it's better to take 4 middle blockers than 2 liberos..?.Italy has great receivers but it's rather short team...Moreover Barbollini likes to have 4 MB :P (for example Worl Cup 2007 and 2011)

• Leo God bless you...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• She had a injury in her foot, that she needed time to heal.

But it was ages ago... Now she can play

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• But she did not stop to play

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• Cardullo and Croce

• She is a little injured, she has some problems

• Roster for London seems to be quite completed, unfortunately it seems that Caterina Bosetti won't go to London ;( the most interesting thing is which MB's will Barbolini choose, Gioli secured her place, but who will be with her: Arrighetti, Barazza, Anzanello - who will be out?