Russian NT 2012

• Tatiana Kosheleva might miss the Olympic Games.

Here's the full interview but it's an Russian.

http://www.championat.com/voll…-propustit-olimpiadu.html

So this Russian list couldn't be official, now I'm confused ?(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I think Kosheleva will be out of roster, Sokolova will be there.

I know about Liuba and I hope that Tanya will be ready on time, if not Lesya Makhno is first who will replace her.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• according to this interview http://news.sport-express.ru/2012-07-11/521654/ russian list is right, but they can change 2 players from the roster untill july 24 because of injury. That players could be merkulova or\and kosheleva.
    Besides, russian federation will confirm the list after alassio cup, but it is sure Russia will take 2 liberos

• Makhno and Chaplina are still training with the team because Kosheleva and Merkulova had injuries, so probably if anything happens they could go to London instead. What I don't understand is why there is no other MB to replace Merkulova (she had an injury during Yeltsin Cup it seems...) but two OHs :what:

• Happy Birthday, Artamonova! 37 years old! :flower: :flower: :flower:

She deserves this Olimpic gold medal more than anyone else in this world.

She has a lots of fans in Brazil wishing her the best in this world. :heart:

• What about Moroz? Is she injured too?

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• So Matienko is going to London instead of akulova. I thought akulova was sure to be in the olympics. Then again, there's not so much difference between the two so it doesn't matter much. But I'm surprised to learn why there's no MB to replace Merkulova. Does this means Chaplina will play back-up MB?

• So Matienko is going to London instead of akulova. I thought akulova was sure to be in the olympics. Then again, there's not so much difference between the two so it doesn't matter much. But I'm surprised to learn why there's no MB to replace Merkulova. Does this means Chaplina will play back-up MB?

I can't imagine that...Makhno and Chaplina are really only there for emergencies, but still, it would have been wiser to keep Moroz in case Merkulova really can't play ?(

i think that is a remote possibility ..coz Chaplina is a Receiving Opp at Uralochka..in Karpol's System Opp is like the third MB on the team doing slide's,quick attacks but her style is more like an Oh rather than Mb style(Sokolova before,Plotnikova,Korytova)....

• I can't imagine that...Makhno and Chaplina are really only there for emergencies, but still, it would have been wiser to keep Moroz in case Merkulova really can't play ?(

This is what I have in mind too. Moroz is a good sub (if not better) to Merkulova just in case Merkulova's injury is serious. But sometimes, coaches make strange decisions most people wouldn't understand.

• I can't imagine that...Makhno and Chaplina are really only there for emergencies, but still, it would have been wiser to keep Moroz in case Merkulova really can't play ?(

Remember that they can change two players before 24th or 26th July

• This is what I have in mind too. Moroz is a good sub (if not better) to Merkulova just in case Merkulova's injury is serious. But sometimes, coaches make strange decisions most people wouldn't understand.

oh yes becoz you are the karpol experts :lol: