Turkey NT 2012

• are they kidding me ???

Where are the new young players who won last year the WCH and ECH in young regulation ?

And players like : Nihan, Gökcen, Egül, Elif, Merve, Natali, Ipek :what: :what: :what: What are they doing in that list ? This must be a bad joke and in case if its true than its not one but a major step back because we have such young talented players like Buse, Derya, Kubra, Ceren, Damla !!!!!

I believe in no justice anymore, those players do not deserve to be there ! Its like, if you have a daddy or mommy or any other relative then you are automatically in the list without looking to the performances !!! And if those players will go and play any tournament I wish them to loose because I want those young players in NT who did an amazing job last year !!!!!

• Where hell the young players are? :mad: I hope they prepared this joke for upcoming 1 April :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• world champion young teams squad is better than this :lol:

• :wall: Elif is there too :rolll: I hope those names are only for Olympics Qualification tournament (Most of them will be eleminated guess :D) and hope they won't spread to European League roster :teach: I just want to see 1990-1994 girls there not Natali,Nihan,Ergul etc.

• Turkish friends, relax please :win:

This list probably was created one year ago or maybe even earlier...it is useless (for example: on Dutch list is Ingrid Visser, though she already retired :teach: )

I'm sure Motta will call only the best 12 players, so we will not see Ergül, Nihan or Elif at the Ankara-tournament :teach: :P

• the question is, is motta free in his decision or has someone else a manageral authority ???

I cannot imagine that Motta wants to have players like Ergül, Nihan, Natalie and Elif, instead he would like to give the young generation the chance !!! So the 2+1 rule has no effect its just to the disfavor of clubs !!!

• I cannot imagine that Motta wants to have players like Ergül, Nihan, Natalie and Elif, instead he would like to give the young generation the chance !!!

Totally agree :!: :!:

• I agree, there is no need to worry..The team will be like this:

Setters: Naz and Özge
    OHs: Neriman, Gözde, Esra
    Middles: Eda, Bahar and Büşra
    OPPs: Neslihan and Seda
    Liberos: Gizem and Gülden

• The team will be like this:

Setters: Naz and Özge
    OHs: Neriman, Gözde, Esra
    Middles: Eda, Bahar and Büşra
    OPPs: Neslihan and Seda
    Liberos: Gizem and Gülden

I hope you too.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• This list probably was created one year ago or maybe even earlier...it is useless (for example: on Dutch list is Ingrid Visser, though she already retired :teach: )

Unfortunately I don't think so. The teams which participated in pre-qualifiers (like NED) already had rosters on CEV site, so those might be old, but until some days ago Turkey, Germany and Serbia didn't have rosters on CEV site and now they do (except Serbia). I also remember reading that the deadline for registering 24 players for Ankara tournament was some time around 20th March, so unfortunately I think the rosters which are now on CEV site are mostly correct except those who are still from pre-qualifiers, but for example also Croatia seems to have a new roster because there are some players in it who definitely weren't there last year...

EDIT: Now there is also SRB roster on CEV site and it has some surprises like Djerisilo, Spasojevic and Starovic :white:

• EDIT: Now there is also SRB roster on CEV site and it has some surprises like Djerisilo, Spasojevic and Starovic

I can't imagine those girls will be called by Terzic since the conflicts in th past... (like Floortje Meijners and Ingrid Visser are on the Dutch list, though they aren't available)

• http://www.fivb.org/EN/volleyb…sp?Tourn=WGP2012&Team=tur

Turkish roster for Grand Prix

Setters:
    Naz AYDEMIR
    Nilay OZDEMIR
    Asuman KARAKOYUN

Middle Blockers:
    Eda ERDEM DÜNDAR
    Bahar TOKSOY
    Büsra CANSU
    Ergul AVCI
    Ozge YURTDAGULEN

Opposites:
    Neslihan DARNEL
    Seda TOKATLIOGLU
    Polen USLUPEHLIVAN

Outside Hitters:
    Esra GÜMÜS
    Gozde KIRDAR SONSIRMA
    Neriman OZSOY
    Güldeniz ÖNAL
    Selime ILYASOGLU
    Meryem BOZ

Libero:
    Gülden KAYALAR KUZUBASIOGLU
    Gizem GURESEN
    Gizem ORGE

• Where is Ozge Cemberci?

Ergul? :sos: :aww:

Who are Gizem Orge and Ozge Yurtdagulen?

• Comments about roster:

Setters: Surprisingly Nilay is invited instead of Özge :white: I don't know whether it is because of technical decision or any injury :whistle: Anyway since there is no big difference between she and Nilay, it is not big deal. Also Turkey has already a solid starting setter :rose:

MBs: No surprise, Özge(1993 and 193 cm) makes her first debut after a good season in Yeşilyurt. But I was expecting Aslı Kalaç (Özge's teammate, 1995) she played also with the European and World Champion youth NT. In my opinion she perform better than Özge. Also it would be nice to see other young MB Kübra Akman(1994) in the roster :down: Maybe Motta will use them in Euroleague :whistle: As expected no Duygu Bal or İpek Soroğlu. Although most of people prefer to makes jokes about Ergül, the point they miss about Ergül is she is the only good blocker MB in our NT except Eda/Bahar. The other MBs are specialized for attacking. That's why she is always in the wide roster for so many years. Eda and Bahar would obviously be starting MBs and most probably Büşra would be 3rd one.

Opps: Ceren is the most talented player of the 1992-1993 generation, and should be prepared for a back up of Neslihan since Seda's situation is not clear X( (Polen is not my favourite player indeed, she almost never get a attack rate more than 35% for whole season, even against weak teams :down: ) Neslihan is not a good shape after her injury ;( but still the best choice.

OHs: Esra and Gözde are having very good season, not only at receiving but also at attacking. I don't know current shape of Neriman after injury but probably she would be starting OH with one of Esra/Gözde. Except this 3 names Ezgi Dağdelenler is the best Turkish OH. She show very solid performance at both attacking and receiving, even against strong teams. But instead of her Meryem is in roster :down: She is indeed a MB oriented player but than she played as Opp for 2 years. This season she played OH for first time and she didn't impress me at all :down: Selime and Güldeniz would be good back ups as well. Fortunately no Deniz Hakyemez and Elif Onur :drink:

Liberos: Gülden is doing great job but Gizem is far away from her impressive performance in the previous season. Gizem Örge(1993) from Nilüfer Belediyesi is also a talented libero, good to see her in the roster.

• Can't believe Nilay is in roster :white: :white: :white: :white: :white: Great to see young names Ozge Yurdagulen and Gizem Orge.Ergul is also there :teach: