The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Debby will be perfect to warm the bench ;)

I don't think so because Debby Stam Pilons can acsept ball so better than Megan Hoodge and Y.Kim
    I think when Hoodge go wrong maybe Stam can play :D

• I hope Lindsey will decide to retire after OG :D

Burakkk :cursing:
    She won't retire :) If she will still have problem, she will came back to play in a club after a free year (dedit to her new activity [a boutique in Los Angeles]) so, with the worst view, she will play not this year but the next. She will not retire for sure ;) :whistling:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I kinda want to wait and see what the official news will be, but really guys it doesn't make sense at all to have all those players.
    I mean, incredible teams, but you could achieve your goals even spending some xxxk dollars less

• She won't retire If she will still have problem, she will came back to play in a club after a free year (dedit to her new activity [a boutique in Los Angeles]) so, with the worst view, she will play not this year but the next. She will not retire for sure

so it be :D

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Burakkk :cursing:
    She won't retire :) If she will still have problem, she will came back to play in a club after a free year (dedit to her new activity [a boutique in Los Angeles]) so, with the worst view, she will play not this year but the next. She will not retire for sure ;) :whistling:

SuperLindsey! :rolll:

• @Mr.B [nontantoaprendereperilculo] :evil:

I've tell the truth! Lindsey say it in an interview after the championship. After London she will decide whether to play or to stop just for one year. I remind you that some years ago, if I remember well between Pesaro and Novara, she did not play for one year. She can do it again. Let's see!

It is maybe the 3rd time I wrote it on this topic and these are Lin's words. Please stop write she is super everytime I mention her (ot Leo) because everyone here knows it :tzz:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• @Mr.B [nontantoaprendereperilculo] :evil:

I've tell the truth! Lindsey say it in an interview after the championship. After London she will decide whether to play or to stop just for one year. I remind you that some years ago, if I remember well between Pesaro and Novara, she did not play for one year. She can do it again. Let's see!

It is maybe the 3rd time I wrote it on this topic and these are Lin's words. Please stop write she is super everytime I mention her (ot Leo) because everyone here knows it :tzz:

C'mon Loca, don't be angry! You know that I love you.

• I forgot to put ehre, but:

Garay officially in Osasco, so they are pretty much Nt. And Ramirez officially in Campinas

I think If Unilever and campinas itself dont bring big stars, we can already say Osasco will be the champion.

Osasco starting team:
    Fabíola, Sheilla, Jaqueline, Garay, Thaisa, Adenizia, Camila Brait (L)

• Anna Sotnikova (OPP, 193cm) from Zarechie Odintsovo to Tyumen.

Elena Samoilova (MB) from break to Proton Saratov. She has played in Zarechie before and was a Junior NT player for Russia. She is 23 yrs. old.

Hi Anton
    Isn't she 26 old ?
    And now, what's about
    Anastasia
    Yarygina (1,87m, Russia, OPP, 21) ?

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• I'm not so familiar with Brazilian player points system, but the whole starting team of Osasco looks like highest rank players to me, so how is it possible to build that team?? :what:

• I'm not so familiar with Brazilian player points system, but the whole starting team of Osasco looks like highest rank players to me, so how is it possible to build that team?? :what:

yeah well, we all wonder the same and got the conlcusion that ranking system does not really work for Osasco...hahahahahaha...kidding.

The thing is Jaque comes from aboard, so she is 0 for them, and Adenizia and Camila Brait are there for long time...they rank really low like 1 or 2.

But anyway, Fabíola 5, Sheilla 7, Garay 6, Thaísa 6 (for them, cause she move there before beign 7)...or they will have really bad bench, cause they can add only about 6 points all together...or the rank does not really works as it should. :whistle:

• Samoilova is only 23 now, but 24 in august though. http://www.fivb.org/EN/volleyb…VB_PlayerDB.asp?No=116872

About Yarygina, she played for Tiumen last season but is still uncertain for next season. She can go, but also stay.

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• yeah well, we all wonder the same and got the conlcusion that ranking system does not really work for Osasco...hahahahahaha...kidding.

The thing is Jaque comes from aboard, so she is 0 for them, and Adenizia and Camila Brait are there for long time...they rank really low like 1 or 2.

But anyway, Fabíola 5, Sheilla 7, Garay 6, Thaísa 6 (for them, cause she move there before beign 7)...or they will have really bad bench, cause they can add only about 6 points all together...or the rank does not really works as it should. :whistle:

Ah so as long as a player stays in one team, she keeps the score she got when she first went there?? I didn't know that...so Jaqueline will stay a 0 for Osasco as long as she stays there?? That's a big advantage for them...

• In Budowlani Łódź will play OPP from Brazil, who will be, as Boss has said, cannon in gets points.

Who may She be?