The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• I didn't mention them as star players or high level but they are good players at least.Kosek is still playing for NT.Richards and Spicer are good aswell.My point was for example Yesilyurt's previous year OH was an 34-35 years bulgarian Germanova comparing her with Kosek or Richards they are better players.Same for Ted Kolejliler,they had Szelyekova as setter whom is really average and they transfered Spicer instead of her.For me those transfers are big steps for 5th-12th ranked teams.Hope to see Nikolova and Newcombe back :D also Marina Tumas

Alright, then we instead can call for ex. Richards transfer "a small step for balancing Turkish league, but a big step for Yesilyurt" ;) They will still get problems to take 15p in one set against top4-teams I suppose.

• Alright, then we instead can call for ex. Richards transfer "a small step for balancing Turkish league, but a big step for Yesilyurt" ;) They will still get problems to take 15p in one set against top4-teams I suppose.

Yeah i was trying to explain this finally you got the point :D.Of course top 4 teams will be again too strong for them but there is another fact between top teams and low ranked teams.Fenerbahce,Eczacibasi and Galatasaray had really hard moments sometimes against those teams many times coz they don't focus to those matches very well.They lost many 1st sets due to this problem and they realized to the risk after that and sometimes they even didn't.Eczacibasi played almost 4-5 times 5 sets matches coz of it.I think Vakıfbank was the only team which didn't have many problems against them, coz Guidetti generally used his B team to not have problems in focusing but it should be a better option for 5-8 teams at least they don't have to face with star players :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• When I wrote about Kenia in Atom 2 weeks ago you had fun and ignored me.... I also write about Vargas, Rivera, Peqeno and Mari ;) Piccinini is impossible, but they wanted her. I know they were negotiating with them, but I don't know the results in 100%. Vargas is 99% sure.

• Budowlani Łódź has won fight with one of turkish Teams 'bout Santos.

She has choosen Poland because here level is more balanced than in Turkey- She has said.

I dont know about all Polish teams in Polish Liga.there is a balance between mediocre teams as well in reality.the teams breaking the balance are strong teams.For example Take the strong teams out of the league in Aroma Turkish league sure there will be a new balance between the rest of the teams and the league will be so-called more balanced. what matters is the balance between the strong teams and the other teams.If Polish teams ( except Sopot,Muzina) or Russian teams (except Kazan,Moscow) could put some real pressure on last years' Fenerbahçe Acıbadem then i would say yes these are balanced leagues.

• In Russia the teams outside top4 has foreigners like Hooker, Havelkova, Del Core, Angeloni, Jovana Vesovic, Jelena Alajbjeg, Krygobarova for ex. its quality in my opinion.

Except Hooker(?) others are just good players not stars...btw i like Krygobarova i hope she will be succesful in Russian league.what players do These teams have before transfering these players? Is Angeloni better than Kosek?

• Kenia Carcasés in Atom Trefl Sopot! :obey: :obey: :obey:
    http://www.blokaut.net/aktualn…%A9s+w+Atomie+Trefl+Sopot!

wow you are here Max, welcome :lol: Carcases in Sopot, great news, I cant wait to see first match...plus maybe Paula and Annerys, really good transfers finally !!!

• Tarah Murray was a scoring machine for California. You can check her matches especifically the 2011 NCAA championships with Carli Lloyd on Youtube. She has better passing than Hodge. She's still diamond in a rough, I hope that the coach of Giaveno can unleash her full potential.

thank you very much....I hope to see her in action really often next year...despite her young age she looks a promising talent!

• In Russia the teams outside top4 has foreigners like Hooker, Havelkova, Del Core, Angeloni, Jovana Vesovic, Jelena Alajbjeg, Krygobarova for ex. its quality in my opinion.

Frankly, last year Turkey's league very well-balanced between 5-12 ranked teams. Although there was a big gap between first four and other teams, lower ranked teams manage to play tie- break match with them several times. I think except investment by Yeşilyurt and TED Kolejliler, biggest development in league will be the fact that the gap between 'BİG 4' is very narrow now. Especially thanks to the rule which let 3 foreigner at the same time in court at matches between teams playing European Cups, we will most likely see more balanced matches between FB-GS-Eczacı-Vakıf. Remember last year: ranking between this four was so obvious and we didn't see any surprise at all :down:

I am really glad to see Carcases playing in Europe. :rose: After last transfer news, finally we would see a dog-eat-dog Champions League. Last three years, teams who are more likely to qualify to Final Four was so obvious due to huge Turkish domination and loss of Italian teams. :whistle: But this year it is really hard to make a guess about even last 6 teams :what: Moreover we won't see any weak teams except Romanian and Serbian teams :whistle: I am already now excited for next year's edition :super:

• Except Hooker(?) others are just good players not stars...btw i like Krygobarova i hope she will be succesful in Russian league.what players do These teams have before transfering these players? Is Angeloni better than Kosek?

Yes, russian teams has transfered them. I also hope Antonia will be succesfull in Proton. I think Angeloni is a bit better than Kosek.

• Kenia Carcasés in Atom Trefl Sopot! :obey: :obey: :obey:
    http://www.blokaut.net/aktualn…%A9s+w+Atomie+Trefl+Sopot!

Nice transfer 8o and this time it's reliable source. If Atom can transfer another good player they will be hard opponent to beat. What about penalty for Carcaces, anyone knows if she will be available to play since the beginning of season ? Her penalty is associated with only national competitions or also for clubs' rivalry?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Yes, I agree with u Serdar, next years edition of CL looks much more promising than the last one, which was very dissapointing both in final four and overall, with so many of the best players missing like Gioli, Saori Kimura, Kosheleva, Calderon, Carcaces, Montano, Akinradewo, Brakocevic, Lo Bianco, Flier and Carrilo, that will be in next year. For sure the quality should be much better, and the event more prestigous and exiting :)

• Yes, I agree with u Serdar, next years edition of CL looks much more promising than the last one, which was very dissapointing both in final four and overall, with so many of the best players missing like Gioli, Saori Kimura, Kosheleva, Calderon, Carcaces, Montano, Akinradewo, Brakocevic, Lo Bianco, Flier and Carrilo, that will be in next year. For sure the quality should be much better, and the event more prestigous and exiting :)

Haha, finally we share same idea :lol:

Not only last year but also the other former two editions (after 2009, when Italian clubs collapse ) were way clear favorites and consisting of comparatively weak teams. As you said an important reason was the transfer of high class players to out of Europe such as Korean,Japan and Chines leagues. :down:

I wish to see Skowronska and Costagrande in any European club as well, they both can change the power balance of champions league :whistle:

Without doubt, escape of Cuban players is also another reason why the level of European Volleyball Cups increases :thumbup: I can't wait to see the escape of Giel and Palacios one day as well :roll:

• There might be more strong teams in the cl but in the end we will still see who are the contenders and who are just pretenders :box:

• It's really sad to see all high level Azeri players leaving Azerbaijan while the quality of the league is increasing. Only Rahimova stays, right?