The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Two great exchanges!!!! Can't wait to see Montano playing in Champions league!!

• Watching ROM-CRO right now, I think it would be a good transfer, looks like she made very good progress in the last year. I guess Ortolani would be starter, but Muresan could be a good backup.

actually she is new Pesaro's player...it's official!

last year she was one of the best scorers of italian A2...

• Dragana Marinkovic in Beşiktaş JK

• I expect Beşiktaş to sign with foreign OPP but they used it with Marinkovic. Everybody knows her so no need to talk about her.Beşiktas' team is completed then.

S: Çağla Akın(Junior NT), Zeynep Seda Eryüz
    OPP: Hilal Yabuz
    OH: Şeyma Ercan(Junior NT), Ana Lazarevic(SRB), Natalia Hanikoğlu, Yağmur Koçyiğit
    M: Dicle Nur Babat, Dragana Marinkovic(SRB), Fatma Sinem Karamuk, Tülin Altıntaş
    L: Funda Bilgi

I hope the coach gives some playing time to young players. My starting line up would look like this:
    Çağla-Natalia*, Şeyma-Lazarevic, Marinkovic-Dicle, Funda

*Natalia can play as receiving OPP like last year in Galatasaray.
    I think this line up can cause hard times against top 4 team.

• Its not the best choice for grün but at least it will be better than dinamo moscow 8) big russian blocks make grün's game really predictable and i really dont like it.Grün is not a proper player fighting with huge blocks so im really happy that she will leave from russia :drink: i really like her and i think maybe she could play also for yamamay addition brinker,kozuch and that would be a really great semi german team :D

• Its not the best choice for grün but at least it will be better than dinamo moscow 8) big russian blocks make grün's game really predictable and i really dont like it.Grün is not a proper player fighting with huge blocks so im really happy that she will leave from russia :drink: i really like her and i think maybe she could play also for yamamay addition brinker,kozuch and that would be a really great semi german team :D

Slow sets made Angie's game predictable. It is really hard to find a player who plays her best in Russia. Setters are absolutely too weak compared to the other players. The only one I like is Startseva, but just technically because her game plan has the "russian style": no sets to the MBs, ball always to the OPP or the OHs...

Grun played really well compared to Costagrande, for example. Right now I think the only one who is playing always really well in Russia is Jordan Larson.

• Here people were talking that Marinkovic can also play as OPP so maybe they will use her as OPP since BJK has 3 local MBs.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Here people were talking that Marinkovic can also play as OPP so maybe they will use her as OPP since BJK has 3 local MBs.

I saw that someone claims Costagrande will play for Beşiktaş and it will be confirmed today. :whistle: Hasn't she renewed her contract with Chinese club? Here it is (forum.voleybolmahazin.com) :whistle:

http://forum.voleybolmagazin.com/index.php?topic=1890.7215

• I saw that someone claims Costagrande will play for Beşiktaş and it will be confirmed today. :whistle: Hasn't she renewed her contract with Chinese club? Here it is (forum.voleybolmahazin.com) :whistle:

Carol renewed with Evergrande, so... that's not a true information! :)

• I saw that someone claims Costagrande will play for Beşiktaş and it will be confirmed today. :whistle: Hasn't she renewed her contract with Chinese club? Here it is (forum.voleybolmahazin.com) :whistle:

Besiktas was also planning to transfer Mammadova,Poljak and Bahar so it didn't suprise me :aww: :lol:

• Any Turkish members hear of Brazilian opposite, Sthefanie Paulino, with Ereğli Belediyesi?

• Nothing is written about this player in media so far but Eregli Belediyesi didn't transfer a foreign player yet so it might be true.

• Grun played really well compared to Costagrande, for example. Right now I think the only one who is playing always really well in Russia is Jordan Larson.

yeah actually russia is risky for all foreign players .The most particular one was kozuch :white: she had really bad season in russia but i guess it was clear before she went there.Kozuch is really useful player but only if u use her in right conditions :teach: She is not a perfect player or a leader but she is the best for me with fast sets/attacks in europe :super: and if u watch german national team u see it clearly. If u try to use her with slow set against high russian blocks u just get trouble as we saw :D But this year im sure she will have a really good season with brinker in italy :thumbsup: