The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• It seems Villa is interest in Croce, Piacenza in Barazza and Giaveno in Dalia

i said it few days ago:Croce is what Villa is looking for!!!
    haven't Dalia already sign fot Frosinone together with OKaka?
    as for Barazza in Piacena.they'd better to sign with Paggi cause they need a MB inetad of Nicolini and Barazza instead is really similar to Leggeri..

• In the meantime... Tina Lipicer-Samec goes from Azerrail to... Chieri, who just month ago released Indre Sorokaite to... Azerrail :lol:

http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci…amec+z+Azerrail+do+Chieri

• Is Fener interest in Piccinini? 8|

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Is Fener interest in Piccinini? 8|

Frankly, I don't think so. Picci doesn't look like someone who wants to move from Italy.

• Dalia is in Giaveno, it is official!
    Modena is losing all her pieces...I guess they made a team too expensive for what they had and this is another shame! we'll see what will happen with all the players!
    anyway I knew that Lehtonen went back to Finland where she already won the national cup with her new team!

• According to voleybolunsesi Ashley Engle in Sarıyer Belediyesi

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• According to voleybolunsesi Ashley Engle in Sarıyer Belediyesi

Burak, I was waiting for you... What about Piccinini and Fener?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Burak, I was waiting for you... What about Piccinini and Fener?

Piccinini wants to leave Italy ? Fenerbahçe is still looking for an opposite or outside hitter player ? I don't have information about this specific situation and this news is a fake news (rumour), in my opinion. We have enough players that is for sure and we believe strongly that we have the quality in our squad to do very well

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Pelin Celik and Natalia Brussa in 2004 Tomis Constanţa, so Modena will follow Crema?

http://www.blocaut.ro/%C5%9Fti…e-pe-ultima-suta-de-metri

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• It seems Guiggi will leave Chieri

• These are good questions XD

• Bulent Karsioglu is fired of Igtisadchi Baku team!!

This president of this club is really crazy and stupid! I can't believe!
    He won almost everything and two days ago he won against azeri champion, one of the best team in this world - Rabita Baku!

The new coach of Igtisadchi will be Kiattipong Radchatagriengkai... :(

• Bulent Karsioglu is fired of Igtisadchi Baku team!!

This president of this club is really crazy and stupid! I can't believe!
    He won almost everything and two days ago he won against azeri champion, one of the best team in this world - Rabita Baku!

The new coach of Igtisadchi will be Kiattipong Radchatagriengkai... :(

I already wrote it in Azerbaijan superleague topic. Actually, in the beginning of the season I thought if they have Thai coach it would be better, but to change the coach in the middle of the season is quite unprofessional.