The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Igtisadchi seems to be the most unprofessional club with money out there...each history we hear from them.. :what:

You can have huge amounts of money...but if there is no professional management, it is for nothing!

• I don't think Bulent make a big contribution to team, he has never been a great coach and since 6/7 of team are Thai, it makes sense to bring their NT coach in order to make a better communication. :whistle:

• it is really weird that this season we heard more transfer news in the middle of season than before starting seasons :roll:

• volleyball.it writes that now as well, and looks like she'll go to Piacenza. From Piacenza, Frigo and Gennari seem to leave...

Frigo in Chieri instead of Guiggi

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• If Piacenza took Guiggi and not Barazza maybe it means Modena will be saved with just some players who went away.
    For Piacenza, very good recruit with Martina ! It will be tough to win against Piacenza who can go very far :box:

• According to voleybolmagazin Dora Horvath is close to sign with Fenerbahce.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I remember that during summer on italian site was area for transfers in Italian Leagues. Does he exist still?

• I remember that during summer on italian site was area for transfers in Italian Leagues. Does he exist still?

It is on the site for the male volleyball, not woman

Guiggi officially in Piacenza!

http://www.rebecchinordmeccani…rriva-martina-guiggi.html

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Aha I understand that I must write now next post with thousand words PLEASE and then You will write link to the transfers, right?

• I was wrong, there is also a female version

http://www.volleyball.it/mercato.asp?s=118&c=38

• You are welcome

• On her twitter, Indre Sorokaite welcomed Chiara Borgogno in Baku. Does it mean she left Chieri? ?(