The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Yeah that was her position in NT. She attacked very seldom but was main reception player together with libero. I think she was an important player for RUS NT from 2002-2004 even though most people didn't even notice her because only Gamova and Sokolova scored ;)

You are right, she was important player, but that also show how much high level coaches are in the World, after 2004 Caprara took over Russian's and he was not able to use her. Something that most trainers have also with players from dutch national team, they play with Selinger and they are great they go to the club and they are just average.

• Femke Stoltenborg to Aurubis Hamburg :drink:

• Havelkova (maybe CVC Campinas with Ze Roberto), Bauer and Lloyd (maybe Eczacibasi) will leave Busto.
    Cruz will probably go in Dinamo Mosca or Baku. In Villa maybe will arrive Rabadhzieva
    In Piacenza maybe will play Ferretti and Cardullo.
    Villa's libero can be one between Cardullo or Sirressi

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• ECZ wants to win the CL next season :teach:

I said "maybe" XD I have read it on a newspaper...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Tatjana Bokan remains in Mulhouse ! :thumbsup:
    She would have refused an offer by Galatasaray.

http://www.lalsace.fr/sport/20…plutot-que-le-galatasaray

• Bauer in Eczaczibasi? What for? The have Poljak and Cansu and these both girls are better than Bauer she isn't top player yet. She should stay in Italy one more year to improve her skills, now it's too early for her to leave.

• Lloyd, not Bauer XD

• This year there will be a federation president election in turkish federation.Current president Karabiyik will be again candidate but i think most clubs will support another candidate which lets to use 3 or 3+1 foreign players in league so

If Karabiyik wins 2+1 will continue
    If another guy wins by clubs support foreign limit will be again 3 even 3+1 i think.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• Bauer in Eczaczibasi? What for? The have Poljak and Cansu and these both girls are better than Bauer she isn't top player yet. She should stay in Italy one more year to improve her skills, now it's too early for her to leave.

She's better than both.

• She's better than both.

Bauer is better than Poljak? :roll: Just she is too lucky with playing Lloyd :whistle:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Eczacibasi does not need Bauer. We have great MBs Polyak and Cansu. And one talent, who will be the future in turkish volleyball can be transferred aswell.