The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• According to Italian newspaper Martina Guiggi will play for Chieri Torino next season.

Chieri relagated last season :call: I guess, Chieri will play in Serie A1 instead of Novara.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Chieri missed playoffs but stayed in A1. After Conegliano quit, only one team relegated and that was Pavia.

Thanks. :) well, I think Saskia will stay at Chieri. She has already signed 3 years contract. :win:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• [yes Chieri just reached the salvation and Novara did a fusion with Villa Cortese...
    anyway it seems that Chieri is doing things really seriously!!

• Yes she signed for 3 years, but if Chieri wants to be successful they should sign another Opp :S I don't think Saskia is ready to play in first 6 yet...

That's true but we must acknowledge that every player will get a chance to play in Italy for develop :teach:

• [yes Chieri just reached the salvation and Novara did a fusion with Villa Cortese...
    anyway it seems that Chieri is doing things really seriously!!

Yes, and Chieri is close to Piccinini

• Hodge in Azerrail? http://rekord.az/index.php?opt…atid=16%3Amanet&Itemid=21

According to this site Hodge will play in Azerrail :whistling: supertransfer? No :whistle:

Thanks!
    Finally we know something about USA NT top 8 player! :cup:

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• Yes she signed for 3 years, but if Chieri wants to be successful they should sign another Opp :S I don't think Saskia is ready to play in first 6 yet...

I've noticed you don't really like Hippe which sort of confuses me because she is the youngest player on the German team and out of all the German players of her age she has performed the strongest.

• Anton what can You say about Twins? Where have They played?

Curious how Fang has found Them.

I have already written about Rebecka Lazic in your younger Baby ;)

I find both Alexandra and Rebecka very, very talanted, and I remember I wrote in ECH junior Q thread a month ago, I thought they could be stars in proffesional leagues in the future. However, I expekted a transformation to Bundesliga f.eks or a lower team in French League, where I think they could have been starting players already. The difference from Swedish league to Cannes is skyhigh, in all kind of aspects, in terms of training, pressure and quality of players, everything, so it will be a huge step forward.

Alexandra is 185 cm tall, Rebecka is 184 cm, and both plays at OH-position. They are very athletic with extraordinary jumping abilities and attacks with great power. I would say their attack is their strongest part without a doubt. Rebeckas reception is very shaky while Alex is more decent. They really needs to improve in this aspect if they want to play in Cannes. Alexandra was best or second scorer in Swedish 1.league this season and Rebecka was not far away, maybe 4-5 place. In ECH Q a month ago when Sweden beat Croatia, they was obviously the main difference. Alexandra was Best Scorer in the whole ECH junior Q round together with Steinemann from Switzerland with 116p in 7 matches. Rebecka was on 5th place with 108p. Both before spanish youth star Jessica Rivero.

Also worth to mention that they have played in Swedish NT since 2009, when they was 14 years old! It also says the quality of our NT is very low unfortunalety.

I think I know how Fang found them. Angelica Ljunquist, the biggest swedish export ever in volleyball, was a player for Cannes until 7-8 yrs. ago and was Best Blocker in Champions League-final four one year, when Fang was the coach. Im pretty sure she has given a recommendation. I know she really enjoyed her time in Cannes.

I dont think they have any chances to take a starting place for Cannes this season, but it would for sure be a great experience even to be on the bench and be coached by Fang, and train with players like Ravva and Rasic among others.

• I've noticed you don't really like Hippe which sort of confuses me because she is the youngest player on the German team and out of all the German players of her age she has performed the strongest.

The problem is that her best performances were in 2008 and ever since that she has not made any progress. For me she has never made the transition from a "talented" player to a really good player. You're right that she is still young, so I have some hopes, but it's no secret that she is not very mentally strong, that is probably the main reason for her lack of development. Her physical features are good, she jumps well and is fairly powerful and I've also heard from someone who has watched her in trainings that she performs on a completely different (better) level there, but she simply can't transfer it into matches...

• i hope they will not repeat the stoy of the Mauricette's sister and Turiaf ...it wasnt successfull for any part of the deal.

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Just happened here the oficial presentation of Amil CAmpinas Team. Zé Roberto and Waleska participated the press conference.

So far Zé confirmed in the team Walewska (MB, Vôlei Futuro), Fernandiha (S, Igtisadchi), Natasha (MB, Minas), Priscilla Daroit (OH, Mackenzie), Andressa (MB, Vôlei Futuro) and Priscilla Heldes (S, Mackenzie).

Zé also confirmed they will look for 2 foreigners, that the market in Europeu just started to move now, and that they are already in negociation. He is looking for OH, players with versatility.

Zé made clear he is not going for Sokolova or any other player from Fenerbahçe, cause He thinks would not be nice from him. He said Sokolova already has her life made in Europa, so He doesnt think she would come to play in Brazil now.

He also said It is hard to sign with any player from Brazil NT in this first year, cause of the ranking system from CBV. So most likely this first season will be harder for them, cause they have to work with the numbers. That is why they are looking for foreigners and also to bring brasilians back, cause they come as 0 players.

He said in few weeks, they will have more news about the new team.

http://globoesporte.globo.com/…_campaign=globoesportecom

• ASPTT Mulhouse signed as second setter Lana Dabic, serbian of Dynamo Pancevo

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Thank you for the info, Joana :flower: :flower:

• Vesovic to Severstal.

Brakocevic said that she will replace Glinka in Vakifbank, so maybe rumors about Glinka in Baku are not unfounded.

Actually it is not %100 sure that Glinka will stay in Vakıfbank or not but in the news it was said that she would stay..

For example in this news, it was said like certain that Glinka will stay for next season:
    http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=08&id=13412&topic=2