The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Maybe you won't agree with me about that but I think Neriman isn't a horrible receiver..Last year in ECH, I don't remember a match that I complained about Neriman's reception a lot..I think she can do it..Of course her reception won't be around %80-90 but I believe she can make around 40-50s..

• Izabela Żebrowska from Dąbrowa Górnicza to... Chemik Police [1st League] :white:

Mroczkowska and Jaszewska again in Wrocław.

• So doesn't this mean they can't sign Fe Garay? She has 6 points and since she would be switching teams from Volei Futuro to Osasco her new point total would apply?

• According to Neslihan Darnel fan page Eczacibasi transfered Anna Werblinska.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• So doesn't this mean they can't sign Fe Garay? She has 6 points and since she would be switching teams from Volei Futuro to Osasco her new point total would apply?

yes she count the points, but Ju Costa probably leaving as well...

anyway, Osasco will have very tight ranknig, I dont know how they will do.

Like I said this ranking is a good idea in teory, but in practice, It is very suspicius sometimes..hahahahaha

• Maybe you won't agree with me about that but I think Neriman isn't a horrible receiver..Last year in ECH, I don't remember a match that I complained about Neriman's reception a lot..I think she can do it..Of course her reception won't be around %80-90 but I believe she can make around 40-50s..

With training you can do (almost) everything

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• According to Neslihan Darnel fan page Eczacibasi transfered Anna Werblinska.

Good transfer !!!

Usic - Werblinska ----> I think Emil will be very happy now :lol:

• I am not sure about the Werblinska Transfer. She was supposed to stay in Poland next season aswell. and this Transfer news came from polish forum which was later declared as fake by people :whistle:

• I am not sure about the Werblinska Transfer. She was supposed to stay in Poland next season aswell. and this Transfer news came from polish forum which was later declared as fake by people :whistle:

I thought it's from plusliga forum but now I dont know...I think Neslihan's facebook fanpage is quite a reliable source.

• I thought it's from plusliga forum but now I dont know...I think Neslihan's facebook fanpage is quite a reliable source.

very interesting indeed. The question is, does Eczacibasi need her ? I kinda expected one setter transfer. Maybe all those foreign transfers are a sign that the clubs will not support the current president ! If it is true, the transfer will be published maybe after this month. Like some members said, their recent contracts still are on so after they expired they will anounce all the transfers

• very interesting indeed. The question is, does Eczacibasi need her ? I kinda expected one setter transfer. Maybe all those foreign transfers are a sign that the clubs will not support the current president ! If it is true, the transfer will be published maybe after this month. Like some members said, their recent contracts still are on so after they expired they will anounce all the transfers

Werblinska wasn't in a best shape this season, she still isnt, I dont think she is the player that can help Eczaci. I dont know what to think about this information, I guess it's a rumour, I've read that she still has a 1 year contract with Muszyna and she will stay there, so it would be kinda weird.

• I hope it's a rumour too, it seems that we have to wait a little for official transfers information from Eczacibasi. I want a good setter, that's the main transfer goal for sure

• I hope it's a rumour too, it seems that we have to wait a little for official transfers information from Eczacibasi. I want a good setter, that's the main transfer goal for sure

If they keep Elif :wall: , I will boycott them next season !!! We have Neslihan, Gülden und Esra, all 3 best turkish players, we have Polyak ! and Senna, so we need one good setter and maybe one good defensiv / attack players !

• If they keep Elif :wall: , I will boycott them next season !!! We have Neslihan, Gülden und Esra, all 3 best turkish players, we have Polyak ! and Senna, so we need one good setter and maybe one good defensiv / attack players !

if they will transfer a good setter like Lloyd, Elif can stay on bench :D