The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Yepp, Borisenko is also confirmed for next season.

The only doubtful player for Kazan in A-team is MB Irina Kuznetsova, with Bown in the roster there is no place for her, at least not if she wants to play.

She is OH/Opp, not MB...last season she played sometimes instead of Makhno and several years ago I watched her in RUS Junior NT together with Kosheleva and Rusakova, she played as receiving Opp there.

• She is OH/Opp, not MB...last season she played sometimes instead of Makhno and several years ago I watched her in RUS Junior NT together with Kosheleva and Rusakova, she played as receiving Opp there.

Sorry, thats right :aww: I have almost not seen her play except some changes...But the fact is still, that she dont have any place now so she will probably be sold.

• It seems Popvic may leave Rabita :S I wish she will stay, she is very important for us, cause I think it was her 4th season in Rabita.

• Vakıfbank TT and Eczacıbaşı VitrA are fighting to keep Naz Aydemir into their rosters

Source : http://haber.gazetevatan.com/naz-savasi/449058/5/Spor

I really don't understand Vakıfbank since they got Ozge what they are planning to do with Naz :aww:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I hope Eczaci will transfer her (if they cannot transfer Nilay :() cause Vakifbank already has a great setter and it would be very stupid if one of them Ozge or Naz will stay on bench

• How does look actual Galatasaray's 1st 7?

Lo Bianco-?
    Gioli-?
    Calderon-Ozsoy
    L-?

LoBianco-Selime (Maybe new transfer for CEV Cup)
    Gioli-Ozgenur (Nilay)
    Calderon-Ozsoy
    L-Derya-Nihan (There are big rumors that Nihan can play for GS coz her husband is trainer in Galatasaray)

• Selime.. Ozgenur.. Nilay.. nothing it says to Me.

Who are They? How old and level- in 0-6 criterion?

• Selime.. Ozgenur.. Nilay.. nothing it says to Me.

Who are They? How old and level- in 0-6 criterion?

Nilay Ozek is an old (31) and experienced MB (1.90) she played many years in Turk Telekom and her performance was good previous year in GS her effect will change nothing much in GS this season but Ozgenur is a promising MB she borned in 1993 (1.93) and she had a great season in Yesilyurt previous year.She has been invited to Senior NT this year and she joined to Olympics Qualification camp too big possible we can see her in Grand Prix this year :win: Selime is 24y OH/OPP she is a talented girl but seems she will stay as a talent forever :whistle:

• im sick and tired to hear turkish club rumors :wacko: :wacko: hope soon all clubs will finish transfers

• Lecia Brown leaves Piła... She will play in Azerbaijan. In which club?

• any news about Stam and Grothues???

• Vakıfbank TT and Eczacıbaşı VitrA are fighting to keep Naz Aydemir into their rosters

Source : http://haber.gazetevatan.com/naz-savasi/449058/5/Spor

I really don't understand Vakıfbank since they got Ozge what they are planning to do with Naz :aww:

so who will play in Fenerbahce as setter?? I thought Naz would have been confirmed...

• According to apasport Azerrail and Cardullo agreed terms. I think it will be better if Korotenko leaves Azerrail and go to club where she can play. If Popovic leaves Rabita, so we Can sign with Korotenko.

just rumor- Gajic may go to Fenerbahce. (it will be funny :D )