The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Trento wants Mikhailov.

Zaytsev very close to Macerata, who also wants Milijkovic.

• Mikhaylov could play as OH ?

But I can't imagine that this is something different from a silly rumour.

yeap Trento wants Mihkailov as OH instead of Juantorena.

> http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…i-i-facundo-conte-w-rosji

• there are some very wild rumours in Russia, I've read that on Russian forum so confirmation is needed on every news, and it all could be lies) but it's still entertaining;
    Zenit Kazan - Alekno is leaving to Dinamo Moscow with Berezhko. From Trentino besides Huantorena will come Raphael. From SKRA will come Kurek. From Novosibirsk - Butko. Vermiglio leaves to Ufa.
    Iskra - Santili, Verbov, Spiridonov are leaving.
    Christain Savani could move to Novosibirsk. De Cecco will play in Belchatov or Trentino.

What a joke about Kurek in Kazan :lol: He is not moving anywhere!
    And tell me, how can this be... to change Vermiglio for Raphael? I heard about it too and I just couldn't believe it. Zenit had nice season with Vermiglio. I still consider him as one of the best setters while Raphael is not so sensational for me...

• I hope Vermiglio will came back in Italy!!!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• It is even not a rumor. Do you think Stoychev is stupid to play with MM as OH? No way. He takes Zaytsev and one more good OH with really good reception.He already has guns for side out or bp.Enough to keep Rafael and Kaziyski in the team.

Totaly wrong... Mihkailov has just renewed with Zenit for another season. (Source: Zenit Kazan Official site)

• Vermiglio will stay in Zenit Kazan for the next season (he has a contract 1+1) He says in front of Russian media that he's satisfied with how things are going on in the club, so he decided to stay.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Dinamo Moscow is very determined to get Bartosz Kurek.

Also Michał Winiarski has offers from Russia.

• Hi guys,

Does anyone know Fenerbahce still interested in Facundo Conte or Rouzier ?

Any news about it ?

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Dinamo Moscow is very determined to get Bartosz Kurek.

Also Michał Winiarski has offers from Russia.

Your source is russian forums, am i right ? always the same :D

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• President of Bulgaria's Volleyball Federation probably has reached agreement with Cuban Federation. Men's Cuban Players can play in Bulgaria's League without problems and then in Cuba's NT.
    First Cuba's Junior NT will come to Bulgaria and will play with Bulgaria's Junior NT.
    Then Women's Bulgaria Junior NT will go to Cuba.
    In begin of 2013 Women's Bulgaria NT will go to Cuba and play friendly matches with Cuba's NT.