The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Now it's official, Ivan Zaytsev will play in Macerata next season! :thumbup:

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• Russia news:
    Alexander Abrosimov (Russia NT) from Fakel Urengoy to Zenit Kazan. Reid Priddy leave the team.

• Russia news:
    Alexander Abrosimov (Russia NT) from Fakel Urengoy to Zenit Kazan. Reid Priddy leave the team.

So Kazan with Volkov, Apalikov, Gutsalyuk and now Abrosimov :white: A strange decision by Abrosimov...

• I dont understand too. But on the Kazan's site there is article about it. Almost all players will stay with the team. Alekno mentioned Volkov, Mikhailov, Berezhko and Sivozhelez, and didnt say anything about Apalikov and Guzalyuk. Maybe one of them is leaving.

• Grozer put conditions to Resovia which must be done if He stays here one more season.

If Resovia say no, He will play in Lokomotiv Belgorod.

• Lukas Bauer (German NT, middle-blocker, Toulouse) joins Arago de Sete. Jose Trefle (French NT, middle-blocker) extended his contract with Arago for another year.

Jonadry Leal (ex-Cuban NT, attacker) said to break the chain to the Cuban Federation and join Sada Cruzeiro in Brazil for the new season. Any confirmation from local Brazilians will be appreciated though!

• Lukas Bauer (German NT, middle-blocker, Toulouse) joins Arago de Sete. Jose Trefle (French NT, middle-blocker) extended his contract with Arago for another year.

Jonadry Leal (ex-Cuban NT, attacker) said to break the chain to the Cuban Federation and join Sada Cruzeiro in Brazil for the new season. Any confirmation from local Brazilians will be appreciated though!

Yes, I heard about Leal. So far, it's not official here in Brazil, yet, because Sada is playing the final this weekend. But I think next week they'll start with the official anouncements. It'd be an awesome transfer, I think.

• Grozer is going to play in Lokomotiv Belgorod.

So the money have won... But can I have a source? Maybe it's only another rumour. Let's think soberly. All those transfer rumours has been appearing before important matches (remember about Rucek?).

• So the money have won... But can I have a source? Maybe it's only another rumour. Let's think soberly. All those transfer rumours has been appearing before important matches (remember about Rucek?).

http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…l-w-lokomotivie-bielgorod

• So the money have won... But can I have a source? Maybe it's only another rumour. Let's think soberly. All those transfer rumours has been appearing before important matches (remember about Rucek?).

He told it.

• RJX confirmed Dante, Lucão and Theo and signed with Bruninho!!!!! :super:

I love Bruninho way better him then Marlon!!!Im so happy!! ^^

RJX is from Rio, right? :drink: :super:

• RJX confirmed Dante, Lucão and Theo and signed with Bruninho!!!!! :super:

I love Bruninho way better him then Marlon!!!Im so happy!! ^^

I was talking with Yates which team Bruno will choose. Good RJX, just take Sidao, Murilo and Sergio to have main roster of Brazil NT :lol:

• I was talking with Yates which team Bruno will choose. Good RJX, just take Sidao, Murilo and Sergio to have main roster of Brazil NT :lol:

hehehehe, well I pretty sure Sidão and Murilo will stay in SESI..hehehe

Bruninho had proposals form RJX and form a team in Italy, acording to him. But he prefered to stay home, Rio is actually his first home, and now he will be really close to Bernardo and his family.

Rumors that RJX might sign with OH Thiago Alves.