The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• According to volleyball.it Svetoslav Gotsev (Bulgarian NT, MB, Pirin Balkanstroy Razlog) signed with Marmi Lanza Verona in the Italian Serie A1. I haven't seen any confirmation yet, the website of Verona is still silent about it, I hope it turns out to be true, it would be a great move for Slavi :)

I heard about that too...I think it is official! do you have any info about it?

• thanks Yavor! about the player??

Currently among the best young Bulgarian blockers. I think now was the right time for him to move to a team abroad, he can develop and "clean" his game a lot. He has a decent float serve and a very efficient attack not only in the domestic league, but also in the past two years with the national team. What he is missing yet is consistency in the kill blocks, when he plays internationally he oftens finishes with a good percent in attack, but not so many single kill blocks mainly due to the lask of experience. Hopefully, he will raise that number soon. I believe Verona was a great first foreign team for him, they don't have too high expectations and probably he will get some playtime this season as I think Rak and Zingel will be the main starters. I sincerely hope he follows the steps of Yosifov, who started with Roma and was transfered to Modena later on. The best scenario for Gotsev would be to play as much as possible, maybe even fight with Zingel for the second MB position.

• Currently among the best young Bulgarian blockers. I think now was the right time for him to move to a team abroad, he can develop and "clean" his game a lot. He has a decent float serve and a very efficient attack not only in the domestic league, but also in the past two years with the national team. What he is missing yet is consistency in the kill blocks, when he plays internationally he oftens finishes with a good percent in attack, but not so many single kill blocks mainly due to the lask of experience. Hopefully, he will raise that number soon. I believe Verona was a great first foreign team for him, they don't have too high expectations and probably he will get some playtime this season as I think Rak and Zingel will be the main starters. I sincerely hope he follows the steps of Yosifov, who started with Roma and was transfered to Modena later on. The best scenario for Gotsev would be to play as much as possible, maybe even fight with Zingel for the second MB position.

thank you very much for the info...I hope he manges to improve but I think Verona is a good place where to do it! :thumbsup: and I think he will play some times and with Meoni I think he will develop even more in attack!

• I'm not so optimistic as Yavor. I followed him a lot in Pirin and I think that he will be an average middle blocker in European level. Good in Bulgarian league but a reserve in Serie A1. I hope I prove myself wrong but I guess he will not prosper. He is less talented than Yosifov, for sure. ;)

• I'm not so optimistic as Yavor. I followed him a lot in Pirin and I think that he will be an average middle blocker in European level. Good in Bulgarian league but a reserve in Serie A1. I hope I prove myself wrong but I guess he will not prosper. He is less talented than Yosifov, for sure. ;)

Optimistic in what sense? About what? I just wished him all the best, because he can develop, I didn't say he will be the top blocker in Europe or something :) Yes, Yosifov is better, of course, but I didn't understand the comparison, I wished him a transfer in a bigger club (like the superior Yosifov) if he shines. If he comes back to Bulgaria in a year or two, then it would be a pity for the chance he wasted. Still, Gotsev is one of the best Bulgarian young MBs, IMO, with only Teodor Todorov currently possessing more qualities.

• Optimistic in what sense? About what? I just wished him all the best, because he can develop, I didn't say he will be the top blocker in Europe or something :) Yes, Yosifov is better, of course, but I didn't understand the comparison, I wished him a transfer in a bigger club (like the superior Yosifov) if he shines. If he comes back to Bulgaria in a year or two, then it would be a pity for the chance he wasted. Still, Gotsev is one of the best Bulgarian young MBs, IMO, with only Teodor Todorov currently possessing more qualities.

I wasn't arguing, that's just my opinion ;) . Optimistic as in that he could develop. I just think he will be a deep reserve like Niki Penchev was last year. And to be honest I don't like Gotsev, his character is not good(which is irrelevant of course). Maybe I'm subjective, but physically I see Borislav Apostolov as better and more promising than Gotsev. But this is not a topic for the transfer page, I hope we gave the Italian user enough info on two points of view :)

• According to this post: http://forum.siatka.org/viewto…&t=470&start=6210#p216792 and link, which is there Skra Belchatow signed 4-years contract with young serbian middle blocker - Srecko Lisinac. They will loan him to AZS Czestochowa for next season.

I am happy to hear this news. Lisinac is a potential middle blocker. I think Klos and Lisinac will make Skra better in future.

• I wasn't arguing, that's just my opinion ;) . Optimistic as in that he could develop. I just think he will be a deep reserve like Niki Penchev was last year. And to be honest I don't like Gotsev, his character is not good(which is irrelevant of course). Maybe I'm subjective, but physically I see Borislav Apostolov as better and more promising than Gotsev. But this is not a topic for the transfer page, I hope we gave the Italian user enough info on two points of view :)

yes thank you very much...!! it has been really nice from you...as I cheer for Verona I wanted to know about him, now we'll see what he'll do in Serie A1!

• According to this post: http://forum.siatka.org/viewto…&t=470&start=6210#p216792 and link, which is there Skra Belchatow signed 4-years contract with young serbian middle blocker - Srecko Lisinac. They will loan him to AZS Czestochowa for next season.

Well at least Częstochowa won't completely fall down. We will see many young faces there in upcoming season. Plus for Skra for bringing Srecko to Plusliga. (One plus at least, Mr Piechocki -__-) I'm very curious about this young Serb in my team.

In the meantime, according to volleyball-movies.net Fabian Drzyzga is in AZS Politechnika Warszawa. I don't know if I should be happy or not. Radek Panas is not there any longer. The team is not complete. I don't know if sponsor case is clarified. Smells like "here we go again" for Fabian next season... I don't know when this guy finally steps out.

• Three new players for CVM Tomis Constanta:
    Dan Borota (Romania NT, wing-spiker, 1,93 m, from Stiinta Explorari Baia Mare)
    Andrei Laza (Romania NT, MB, 1,96 m, from Remat Zalau)
    Sergiu Stancu (Romania NT, MB, 2,04 m, from Knack Randstad Roeselare, Belgium)

Source:
    http://www.voleiromania.ro/sti…nului-2012-2013-1500.html