The 2013 CEV Champions League

• This season Naz is far away better than Ozge and the reason is so obvious even Rondon can do miracles in Guidetti's system :obey:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Dear Eczacibasi managment doesn't care about talents they only care about big names and we saw how big names failed in one team.Previous season when Feretti and Havelkova names appeared with Eczaci their one of managers said that those names are not enough for our targets

Yeah but per contra u also know that new names play really eagerly to show themselves ,i hope hanke will be in eczacıbası next year ^^ Turkish clubs spend so much on volley but at least hope they try find right names.I think usic and sokolova are really useless for eczacıbası.

• Yeah but per contra u also know that new names play really eagerly to show themselves ,i hope hanke will be in eczacıbası next year ^^ Turkish clubs spend so much on volley but at least hope they try find right names.I think usic and sokolova are really useless for eczacıbası.

Hanke would be fine but not with Micelli really,he can't add anything to setters btw i will tell Hanke to Eczacıbaşı's main manager Nalan Ural from twitter Mary help me to convince her :lol: (Btw her connection with fans is really good :win: )

• Four Italian coaches in F4 :super:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Hanke would be fine but not with Micelli really,he can't add anything to setters btw i will tell Hanke to Eczacıbaşı's main manager Nalan Ural from twitter Mary help me to convince her :lol: (Btw her connection with fans is really good :win: )

really ? she writes back ? ;)

• Congrats VB and good luck for F4....it was a good match except third set.EcV played on the same level with VB in fourth set,despite terrible triple : Neslihan,Luba and Senna.Vb's blocks were great again.Brako played well again.EcV stopped Glinka but Brako insisted.Fürst and Bahar were pretty good.the worst of the EcV was Micelli.She behaved like a coward and in first set didnt replace Neslihan (who got zero point )with Gözde Yılmaz.EcV couldnt damage to reception of VB receiving with Glinka!!When Asuman served well Glinak started to make mistakes...EcV could have played a tie break despite all these but the match finished dramatically with an reception error..just a pity!

btw,Kazan played well against Rabita...

• really ? she writes back ? ;)

She answers often but generally when she is happy so i don't think she will answer to us nowadays coz a hard period is waiting her but i am sure she will read them btw she follows me i don't know why :lol:

• She answers often but generally when she is happy so i don't think she will answer to us nowadays coz a hard period is waiting her but i am sure she will read them btw she follows me i don't know why :lol:

Ok, I'll try :) she follows me too ;P

• Vakıfbank :super: what a great end of set.Eczacıbası played a really good last set but the others sets they were not so good.Im just sorry for maja poljak,she tried whatever she could do and made her job perfectly already she just the player in eczacıbası is worth to talk about her performance. Really big congrats to vakıfbank for participating for final 4 :D

great end??? just a silly reception error and great? the struggle was great but damn! the end shouldnt have been that way!

• VAKIFBANK :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

AND PLEASE DON'T CRITISIZE BAHAR. SHE PLAYED WITH 13 POINTS AND BEST MB ON THE COURT. Poljak was awake only at the end of the match and at some parts of second set :lol: Seriously I know Bahar is not a Poljak but she's having a great season so far ^^

• Are you bored of making some easy money with no excitement? I am. It was another boring time, again. Bet odd ratio for Vakif win was 1.2, so, there wasn't any doubt in me about increasing my money 20%, it was totally guaranteed. At least, I need to thank to Poljak for adding some little excitement to the match at the end of last set. At least, she made me felt like I am not making easy money, but, felt like I made money by working. Thank you, Poljak, for that.

I am not a member of any volley forum, but, read a very active Turkish forum, couldn't believe my eyes. Almost everybody (beside Ecz fans, GS and Fener fans too) were supporting Ecz against Vakif. I know why. They all are emotional for Neslihan, perhaps, it is because many people have become volley fans because of Neslihan. Today, even after their supports of all those volley fans and even after their efforts of Cev CL title owners (Luba, Poljak and Ozge too) for Neslihan too to win CL title, she herself was a total failure, once again.. Ok, people, esp, Ecz fans, you too probably hate the expression "Told you so before!", but, I'll say it, I Told You Before:) that Neslihan is overrated, has been overrated for last 2-3 years. Have you ever seen her any real contribution in big games? olympics, cl, etc? What was she today? 0 points in 10 attachs and she was still in the game. This means she is untouchable, even above the coach or what. Even Luba, at her old age, showed some efforts, but, Neslihan? Get the reality, her time is over, yes, still young at 29-30, but, not for her anymore. There are much better players than her now, even Polen at our bench is better than Neslihan the star of Ecz. Ok, Ecz fans, my these words must be painful for you, but, it is reality and she is also NT player. (hope your manager Nalan the Ms Smart doesn't try to steal Polen for next year:) However, if I were her, I'd build Ecz team for next year around Poljak and Ozge and would transfer Polen first and would get rid of Busra, Asuman, etc. Of course, a coach change too is needed. I'd get that Chinese coach of Cannes. Ecz needs a fighting spirit.

Ok, who next? Galatasaray? They with Sano can give more troubles to Vakif. So, my estimation for the bet will be more than 1.2 for Vakif win. If we pass them? Yamamay? Same as GS. Rabita? Now, it'll be a battle, not only in the match, but also about my money making. If betting volley expert gives higher odd for Rabita win over Vakif, I may bet on Rabita. I guess they'll do everythings to get the revenge of 2 years ago and this time, they have a big chance.

• great end??? just a silly reception error and great? the struggle was great but damn! the end shouldnt have been that way!

Yeah it was not a great end but a great set u r right.Actually i waited the comment of erolgarip but he hasnt written yet.For me the biggest problem of eczacıbası is not having a system thanks to micelli :aww: .And as i said before for me eczacıbası has no great player except poljak.Im sure some users called the opposite of eczacıbası is a great player but i cant say it just because the opposite takes 3 or 4 points with serves but almost everytime makes silly mistakes in crucial times.) So they also should have been played team game but they didnt choose this way.So the defeat is not a surprise.(Actually i expected an easier win for vakıfbank but its still ok) :thumbup:

• Yeah it was not a great end but a great set u r right.Actually i waited the comment of erolgarip but he hasnt written yet.For me the biggest problem of eczacıbası is not having a system thanks to micelli :aww: .And as i said before for me eczacıbası has no great player except poljak.Im sure some users called the opposite of eczacıbası is a great player but i cant say it just because the opposite takes 3 or 4 points with serves but almost everytime makes silly mistakes in crucial times.) So they also should have been played team game but they didnt choose this way.So the defeat is not a surprise.(Actually i expected a easier win for vakıfbank but its still ok) :thumbup:

Vb won...now you're right in all the ways .but EcV showed in forth set that they could be on the same level.. thats what i want most:strugle,team-play-team spirit...made me happy to see all of these even in one set.

• Erolgaip,who was the star of the game in your opinion? i will ask another question after the answer.

Was there any disappointing player at Vakif? No. Star of the game was Vakif team, again. Gizem saved many balls from the floor, Furst blocked many important attacks which killed their confidence of Ezc hitters, Brakocevic did what a good hitter does and she did that perfectly today, Gozde the captain is the team spiritualist, etc. Bench didn't play much this time, so, no comment. Saori, given more chance, showed her position is fixed for next year as starter after Glinka is retired. On the other side, Ecz? Poljak is Poljak, she just needs fighting spirit in the team and Ecz lacks this. Senna too played good, also Ozge, especially in last set.

• has been overrated for last 2-3 years. Have you ever seen her any real contribution in big games? olympics, cl, etc? What was she today? 0 points in 10 attachs and she was still in the game. This means she is untouchable, even above the coach or what. Even Luba, at her old age, showed some efforts

Definetly agree lol u have the most closest thoughts in this forum for me.Neriman or polen added much things than her to the NT but still its calling like she is the best.I dont say she is a bad attacker but too much overrated sometimes. :sleeping: