The 2013 CEV Champions League

• all props to gozde brako pulled them each time they were down with her servers go go brako :super:

• as expected the 2 BEST teams will fight for the gold :box:

• Gozde & Brakocevic :obey: :super:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• She was so decisive today :win:

Yes... Gozde play very well! I hope to see her in GS next year loool

As usual, Leo was running EVERYTIME due to the bad reception... GS did not play well... No one except Calderon can hit the ball in the team!

As expected the final will be Rabita-Vakif, I think it is not a surprise...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Yes... Gozde play very well! I hope to see her in GS next year loool

As usual, Leo was running EVERYTIME due to the bad reception... GS did not play well... No one except Calderon can hit the ball in the team!

As expected the final will be Rabita-Vakif, I think it is not a surprise...

She won't leave VakifBank. She is the capitan and the soul of her team. She plays in the best turkish team, there aren't any reasons to go in Galatasaray.

• She won't leave VakifBank. She is the capitan and the soul of her team. She plays in the best turkish team, there aren't any reasons to go in Galatasaray.

Let's see...

Tomorrow I hope to see a better GS in the match vs Busto...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Do you think tomorrow Abbondanza will loose another final?

In my opinion VB has got more chances to win... They will play at home, they play less sets today (but they play later)

In my opinion VB has got more chances to win... They will play at home, they play less sets today (but they play later)

I really hope! I'm a big VakifBank fan. I've always been in love with Gözde Kırdar, so I hope they'd win!

vakif is 4.56while rabita is 4.1 the scores are pretty much even i reality but i think if rabita will use the same tactics we saw today and apply them tomorrow then vakif will get their 2nd title in 3 years