The 2013 CEV Champions League

• Guys I know that Calderon is not old :roll: I was just kidding because we talked about players getting worse in age and she is getting better these days...

Looks like Kozuch todays gets more points from serves than from attacks...

• Congrats to GS :flower: :flower: No surprise to me, considering Calderon and Neriman in such shape.

• Congrats to GS, they played really well today...and who needs good reception when you have Calderon to sort things out? :D

Busto...they can't win with an Opp who scores only with serves when at the same time one OH is only a receiver and the other is up and down.

• I am glad, that I was right with my prediction :win:

GS played much much better and maybe it was the best play until now. I am sure, they will be better and better. Calderon was just unstoppable. Neriman played amazing aswell. Leo should have use her a little bit more. Overall I am happy with the result and I am sure,they can be better than this.

• Congrats to GS, they played really well today...and who needs good reception when you have Calderon to sort things out? :D

Busto...they can't win with an Opp who scores only with serves when at the same time one OH is only a receiver and the other is up and down.

Neriman was very good in attack as well :win: She has become a really class-player in attack. She showed already in Turkish NT and Sopot and now she shows it in GS :drink:

• Only the 2nd game for Lloyd this year and so far The German couple has not still the same power than the previous Czech duet.
    Galatasaray : team much better than previous year !

• Only the 2nd game for Lloyd this year and so far The German couple has not still the same power than the previous Czech duet.
    Galatasaray : team much better than previous year !

Both agree, as expected. Kozuch and Brinker are no Havlickova and Havelkova. And GS did good transfers.

• Yes, Istanbul teams look to have some money

• Yes, Istanbul teams look to have some money

Yes, money is the most important thing (to buy the good players) but you also need a good coach to compose a good team. If you succeed in both, there is a big chance for success :win:

• For the first three sets Uralocka played pretty well.Estes and Middle Filipova were bad.Pasnkova played pretty well.If this is Uralockas stable game then i think Uralocka plays better than Dinamo Moscow.Vakıf's blocks were pretty well:18 blocks( 7 for Fürst)

I dont think so, especially on the first three sets...

When I read posts about Uralochka here i always have the feeling they are a little bit underestimated. I think they will finish 2nd in the group and can make problems to any of the fav. teams

Can somebody give me the link of Lokomotiv- D.Moscow game statistics?

Cant find any, but Lokomotiv was a really nice surprise for me, Havlickova with over 60% in attack for sure, great game for her, she makes Loko looks a lot more dangerous. Dinamo were unexpectedly terrible, but definately all Loko players played very well and made some nice attacks :thumbup:

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• Well, the season is still long
    but for those economic reasons it is obvious Italian teams suffer more and more in Europa cups

• Neriman was very good in attack as well :win: She has become a really class-player in attack. She showed already in Turkish NT and Sopot and now she shows it in GS :drink:

Yes true, but Calderon simply was on another level today, she can kill the ball from any situation. It would be really interesting to see GS vs Rabita, Calderon vs Montano :super:

• Another great week for Turkish teams :super: Vakıfbank :flower: Eczacıbaşı :flower: Galatasaray :flower:

Istanbul (Burhan Felek) has become the place-to-be for Women's volleyball :P

• Yes true, but Calderon simply was on another level today, she can kill the ball from any situation. It would be really interesting to see GS vs Rabita, Calderon vs Montano :super:

Together in one team :super: :super: :super:

:lol: