The 2013 CEV Champions League

• Of course GS, ECZ, Kazan and Rabita are strong, but in my opinion Vakifbank is still the biggest favourite for winning the CL this season :win:

Acctually Gala is better on almost every position now than Vakifbank....they just need matches and then they should be fine.

• Acctually Gala is better on almost every position now than Vakifbank....they just need matches and then they should be fine.

Interesting quote :win:

Calderon, Sano, Leo...but the other positions ???

• Caracuta plays like a copy of Lo Bianco :white: Her movements are very similar, same height and from the distance they also look similar overall...

She is doing really well today :win:

• Caracuta plays like a copy of Lo Bianco :white: Her movements are very similar, same height and from the distance they also look similar overall...

Yes, I have the same observation :lol: It looks like Lo Binaco is her hero;] Even the number on the shirt is the same ;]

• WTF Caracuta....several aces against Sano :white: :white: :white:

• StarNight wrote in Turkish NT-topic

Barbolini agreed according Gazzetta dello Sport with TVF for a 4-years-contract

http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…lini-allenera-la-turchia/

:white:

• Sinem saved GS today...remarkable :D :D She is a great server :teach: I presume the new Turkish NT-headcoach Barbolini will invite her to Turksish NT :teach: Is this the beginning of the end for Bahar.... :whistle: :lol:

• Poor play at the end from Busto. Caracuta was better setter for team on the day, but she choked at the end while Carli made plays. Faucette should play opp instead of Kozuch.... Kozuch took weak tip down match point--you cannot have opposite playing afraid like that. Team was best with Faucette on court, but I understand they need 3rd receiver.

• Galatasaray Daikin is like Fenerbahce Acibadem 2010 they are trying to play with 5 foreign players and most of them can't play and now they are trying to organize F4 while they need to play some matches :white: If they are going to be host i think any turkish team coming from play-offs will beat them during F4.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Galatasaray Daikin is like Fenerbahce Acibadem 2010 they are trying to play with 5 foreign players and most of them can't play and now they are trying to organize F4 while they need to play some matches :white: If they are going to be host i think any turkish team coming from play-offs will beat them during F4.

At least they are (still) instable.... I insist: Vakifbank is the main candidate for winning CL :teach: