The 2013 CEV Champions League

• Yama is the most expensive team in Italy!
    BTW they were "competing" because GS did not play at 100%

Yama is the most expensive team in Italy!
    BTW they were "competing" because GS did not play at 100%

Lol saying Yamamay is expensive when theres GS with calderon,gioli,lo bianco,sano .Its like if yamamay is 1 GS is 10 but the result is 3-2 :D
    And yeah just go on to believe yamamay is not a competitve thing for GS,i would believe it if i didnt watch the game.GS won cause yamamay didnt use the chance but im sure better teams will use it probaly vakıfbank :whistling:

• i agree with you, even Leo didnt play very well.there was disharmony in her sets to zone 6 some times.

Yeah yamamay played its best,they didnt make any silly mistakes and they won two sets with just chance even they won fourth set 25-18.And more it has happened although GS was not good.

Omg what kind of arrogance is it???

• And about leonardi,her receptiıon is terrible especially against flow serves.A libero shouldnt make so much reception mistakes but she is same in italian NT too. So theres not much to say

• hejjdeu
    YOu know Leo is one of the best setters in the world.And expecting her to play very well and criticizing her sets doesnt mean arrogance.GsD has a good team and we expect them play very well, better than this.this is just about our expectations not anything personal about Yamamay.They played very well.their defence was totaly better than GsD.And remember GsD beat Yamamay in Italia 3-1 :thumbsup:

• yamamay a strong team? no way :rolll: even with faucette

• hejjdeu
    YOu know Leo is one of the best setters in the world.And expecting her to play very well and criticizing her sets doesnt mean arrogance.GsD has a good team and we expect them play very well, better than this.this is just about our expectations not anything personal about Yamamay.They played very well.their defence was totaly better than GsD.And remember GsD beat Yamamay in Italia 3-1 :thumbsup:

Ok but theres something wrong for me.Saying GS didnt play as what was expected from them is useless.They did whatever they could yesterday we saw how neriman,gioli,lo bianco,calderon,sano tried playing but its all.Gs is this :D Expecting more comes to me a bit crazy.

• Ok but theres something wrong for me.Saying GS didnt play as what was expected from them is useless.They did whatever they could yesterday we saw how neriman,gioli,lo bianco,calderon,sano tried playing but its all.Gs is this :D Expecting more comes to me a bit crazy.

the more:Gioli should better play at attack,Calderon could play better,maybe Neriman as well ( actually she has a shoulder injury and for now she does her best,i appreciate her)

• the more:Gioli should better play at attack,Calderon could play better,maybe Neriman as well ( actually she has a shoulder injury and for now she does her best,i appreciate her)

Neriman's tape rocks XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• the more:Gioli should better play at attack,Calderon could play better,maybe Neriman as well ( actually she has an shoulder injury and for now she does her best,i appreciate her)

I think after this round any team doesnt allow them playing with their best.Maybe with serves maybe with great blocks.Btw i really like neriman but i dont like somethng about her.It comes to me she just hits as hard as she can.It works when the ribval doesnt have good blocking system but otherwise we just hear the sound of the block which neriman had :D remember usa-turkey 2012

• I think after this round any team doesnt allow them playing with their best.Maybe with serves maybe with great blocks.Btw i really like neriman but i dont like somethng about her.It comes to me she just hits as hard as she can.It works when the ribval doesnt have good blocking system but otherwise we just hear the sound of the block which neriman had :D remember usa-turkey 2012

she has improved her game.

• I think thats because you are a fan of Cardullo's :thumbsup:
    Leonardi's saves and diggs were great.(maybe best Italian digging,saving libero in recent years). Her reception wasnt perfect but at some moments of the game, she was trying to cover a big field on the court and that why she made errors.

No way !
    Giulia is a good libero but it is just silly to say she was extraordinary at Istanbul.
    In Italy there are plenty of good liberos. Giulia is one amongst them. Not convinced she's better than Merlo, Siressi or De Gennaro.
    Btw, who is a fan of Paola ? :roll:

• No way !
    Giulia is a good libero but it is just silly to say she was extraordinary at Istanbul.
    In Italy there are plenty of good liberos. Giulia is one amongst them. Not convinced she's better than Merlo, Siressi or De Gennaro.
    Btw, who is a fan of Paola ? :roll:

its exaggerated of you to find Leonardi's performance poor. did we watch the same match? lol
    the point is that Leonardi is one of the best liberos in Italia (if not the best) at digging..i didnt suggest anything about her reception.i think she is receiving better than the past.

• ok
    Leonardi made a better game yesterday vs Villa
    "not great" doesn't mean "poor"

• It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.