The 2013 CEV Champions League

• Villa is still in Monaco! Their flight and I guess also other, can not "start" and so they will go to Poland by bus! Maybe they will arrive this night... But now they still are in the airport! They have been travelling for 13 hours!!!!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Villa is still in Monaco! Their flight and I guess also other, can not "start" and so they will go to Poland by bus! Maybe they will arrive this night... But now they still are in the airport! They have been travelling for 13 hours!!!!

So thanks to weather Atom may take advantage tomorrow :roll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Villa needs just one point... Veljikovic will not play, Danese (from B1) is travelling with them

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• What will happen if Dresden beat Azerrail and if Ecz beat Tauron tomorrow ? Dresden qualifies to CEV Cup, am i right ? :sos:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I think Dresden has no more chance to reach 3rd place, that is written in all press articles here...

Kazan will play without Gamova, Larson, Makhno and Bown tomorrow.

sad to hear, Dresden say goodbye to European journey this season. :S

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• A game for nothing for both teams ... :huh:

• Muszyna (or Dinamo Moscow !) looks well placed for one seed !
    Then Cannes (or Uralochka), then Sopot (or Villa) and Dabrowa G. (or Azerail).

• Why she will not play ? She is going to Poland with the team.

http://instagram.com/p/TEYQqGL6pL

She is a bit injured and maybe she will not play.. I think Garzaro will play instead of her

• On the Bulgarian Federation website there is an article that states that Rabita will be host of the CL Final Four (unofficially).

• only 1 third placer will advance to playoffs

2 in the official CEV rules !
    Was there a change ???? :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos:

• Ecza without Maja today ;(

• 2 in the official CEV rules !
    Was there a change ???? :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos:

only 1 will be selected from the 3rd place teams so basically there are a total of 13 teams who will qualify for the playoffs

• Ecza without Maja today ;(

I guess it should be coach decision since Eczaci guaranteed 1st place in group before this match so we can see B team against Dabrowa Gornizca today.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• only 1 will be selected from the 3rd place teams so basically there are a total of 13 teams who will qualify for the playoffs

ok ! so 12 + 1