The 2013 CEV Champions League

• Sopot or Muszyna for the last seed ...

• Is Villa qualificated despite of the lost?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• no, even that both teams, Muszyna and Cortese have 9 points Italian team has better balance of won and lost matches

W-L ratio is the same as it seems 3-3 for both teams. Cortese will be out from the competition. What a lucky night for Italy. Now they also have a team in CEV Cup and get the points at least as much as the other countries having a team in Challenge Round.

• W-L ratio is the same as it seems 3-3 for both teams. Cortese will be out from the competition. What a lucky night for Italy. Now they also have a team in CEV Cup and get the points at least as much as the other countries having a team in Challenge Round.

Are you kidding?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• W-L ratio is the same as it seems 3-3 for both teams. Cortese will be out from the competition. What a lucky night for Italy. Now they also have a team in CEV Cup and get the points at least as much as the other countries having a team in Challenge Round.

Musyzna has 2 win not 3

• Bullshit

Villa advances with 3 won and 3 lost matches

Muszyna has 2 won and 4 lost matches

Next time just look more carefully

• are you sure? Here they said Villa will not pass and other said they have passed...... 8|

• Ohhh, really sorry. My incredible bad. I didn't realise Musyz got only 2 wins, So yeah, forget my previous post and celebrate the next round. :thumbup:

• Villa goes to play offs, why do you think they played so weak without any effort - they already knew in the middle of 1st set they are through after Muszyna lost T-break.

right, but i also thought Muszy gave up fighting after they got 2 sets. Actually i didn't watch the match but follow the live score. According to the live score i just commented the situation like this. So what a pity for Muszyna team, i really don't get what they were trying to do.

• Villa goes to play offs, why do you think they played so weak without any effort - they already knew in the middle of 1st set they are through after Muszyna lost T-break.

They had problems during the travel! They arrived there in the middle of the night, I think this and the fact that they played without Stefana were the main reason!