The 2013 CEV Champions League

• Atom meets Prostejov and Rabita again, Muszyna - Moscow, Dabrowa has Eczacibasi which means I'm going there to see this team.

• All 3 turkish teams have a good groupe

BTW, what is the procedure ?

6 groups = first two teams go to the next round, BUT we have 12 ? so the 4 best 3rd teams will advance to the next round aswell ?

• Pool A
    - RC CANNES (FRA)
    - Vakifbank ISTANBUL (TUR)
    - Volero ZÜRICH (SUI)
    - Uralochka-NTMK SVERDLOVSK REGION (RUS)

Pool B
    - Atom Trefl SOPOT (POL)
    - MC-Carnaghi VILLA CORTESE (ITA)
    - Rabita BAKU (AZE)
    - Agel PROSTEJOV (CZE)

Pool C
    - Yamamay BUSTO ARSIZIO (ITA)
    - ASPTT MULHOUSE (FRA)
    - Dinamo Romprest BUCURESTI (ROU)
    - Galatasaray ISTANBUL (TUR)

Pool D
    - Eczacibasi VitrA ISTANBUL (TUR)
    - Tauron MKS DABROWA GORNICZA (POL)
    - DRESDNER SC (GER)
    - Azerrail BAKU (AZE)

Pool E
    - Dinamo KAZAN (RUS)
    - 2004 Tomis CONSTANTA (ROU)
    - SCHWERINER SC (GER)
    - Robur Tiboni URBINO (ITA)

Pool F
    - Crvena Zvezda BEOGRAD (SRB)
    - Dinamo MOSCOW (RUS)
    - Lokomotiv BAKU (AZE)
    - Bank BPS Fakro MUSZYNA (POL)

• No Vakif in Poland again. Oh well.
    At least there's Azerrail in Dabrowa, yeah :dance4: :woohoo:

• I think this year's draw is more balanced than last year.

@ Burak

You must be happy, to see both Dresdner and Yamamay in Istanbul :D

• wow pool A with Cannes Vakif and Uralochka... and B with Sopot Villa and Baku look the hardest...

Yes, they look definitely the hardest, but in general the draw is balanced.

• yes that's true...there a lot of teams that are really good so...

Cannes - Vakif' Istanbul, what an big (amazing) revenge OMG !!!

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• It will be also interesting to see Galatasaray and Yamamay in the same group :D By the way nice draw for Eczacibasi ^^

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• In that season Cannes will be with average or even with the worst reception line but maybe Fang will create miracle.

Ekaterinburg-Cannes will be revenge from the 2003 CL Final, who knows maybe it will be first confrontation since that Final.

• I wonder if Urbino really will participate since they have been sued for failed payments of Crisanti, Ivana, Sirressi, Blagojevic during long time, as Joana wrote in Serie A thread.

• I wonder if Urbino really will participate since they have been sued for failed payments of Crisanti, Ivana, Sirressi, Blagojevic during long time, as Joana wrote in Serie A thread.

I guess they would have withdrawn if there really was a chance they'd get into big trouble, in men CL one French team withdrew last week as far as I know. I'm sure Urbino would get very severe punishments from CEV if they'd quit CL now...

• I guess they would have withdrawn if there really was a chance they'd get into big trouble, in men CL one French team withdrew last week as far as I know. I'm sure Urbino would get very severe punishments from CEV if they'd quit CL now...

Yepp, but it stinks a lot 2 want play in CL while at the same time dont give salaries to the star-players...dont really get it, with economical problems CL is not the solution u would think.

• In that season Cannes will be with average or even with the worst reception line but maybe Fang will create miracle.

Ekaterinburg-Cannes will be revenge from the 2003 CL Final, who knows maybe it will be first confrontation since that Final.

Well cannes And ekaterinburg played each other in CL 2003-2004 and 2005-2006.
    For the reception i don't know. Arcangeli, kozlova And markevitch can receive i guess.
    It will be à hard pool for them.