Russia - Superliga 2012/2013

• Its not even sure she will ever be back 100% healthy again, there is many persons with similar things who never be great again. Its serious when you are injuried but train/play anyway so the injury spreads to other places in the body. The things she did during last season, while not listening to her body and play with pain killers was not her best decision ever I guess, but at the same time, the pressure from clubs/NT´s is also to hard, like Hooker said, nobady is a machine.

aww thanks babies :heart:

• i wish larson we would see a miracle from makhno so that they will win all the cups :dance6:

• Based on personal experience, if you don't listen to the pain that your body is experiencing you will pay the price the hard way. I used to lift heavy weights but since my wrist gave up I had to stop. Even if I feel I'm recovered, I can never lift the same way I used to.

But there are also cases that athlete recovered and they are even better that before. Case in point is Queen Serena Williams.

• i wish larson we would see a miracle from makhno so that they will win all the cups :dance6:

Without Kosheleva, and with Makhno, I find it impossible for them to take the CL-title, I mean Makhno´s hitting 25% this season/game and 4p/game, compare with Kosheleva last season who had 46% and 24p/game, and Makhnos stats in reception are also much worse than Koshelevas, so its hard to describe in words how important it would be to get Tanya back in play for Kazan.

• Without Kosheleva, and with Makhno, I find it impossible for them to take the CL-title, I mean Makhno´s hitting 25% this season/game and 4p/game, compare with Kosheleva last season who had 46% and 24p/game, and Makhnos stats in reception are also much worse than Koshelevas, so its hard to describe in words how important it would be to get Tanya back in play for Kazan.

Sadly, Tatyana won't be back to Kazan. The club and Universum Agency have informed that the contract between Kosheleva and the club has been resolved.

http://www.championat.com/voll…kt-s-vk-dinamo-kazan.html

http://rsport.ru/volleyball/20121213/635570620.html

There's no news where Tatyana will continue her career or when she'll be back on court.

• :(

• This is a very worrying news :S Sounds for me like Kosheleva won't be back at all this season or maybe even has a permanent damage now, I think Kazan would have kept her if there was any chance that she can return this season. With Makhno as starter, their chances in CL go down drastically...

• Omg,she was in such good form, I'm so sad for her ! :(

• There is news on russian sport agency website, that Dinamo Moscow might be intrested in signing a contract with Kosheleva.

• There is news on russian sport agency website, that Dinamo Moscow might be intrested in signing a contract with Kosheleva.

I read Godina writing to Kosheleva in twitter about that, but seemed much more they were joking about it....but lets wait and see. ^^

Sorry, it doesn't make any sense to me. If the situation is like that, questions arising in my mind, then why Kazan let her go from the team?

• Sorry, it doesn't make any sense to me. If the situation is like that, questions arising in my mind, then why Kazan let her go from the team?

I have no idea. The general director of Dinamo Moscow said that now Kosheleva is free, every club is interested in hiring her, so of course they are interested also. And from what I understood, Kazan wanted to renegotiate her contract and Kosheleva refused.

• Sad to hear about Kosheleva and Kazan terminating the contract because it will obviously cost her money but on the other hand, it could be a very smart move for her right now.

Rescinding the contract allows her time to rehab without the pressure of a contract hovering over her head and without the demands of sponsors and fans to play before she is really recovered.

• Championat writes that 3 club are interested in signing a contract with Kosheleva: Dinamo Moscow, Zarieche Odintsovo and... Eczacibasi Istanbul.

• The problem is that Kosheleva is not allowed to play in CL for another club because she has played there for Kazan, so it would not make sense at all for Eczacibasi to sign her :aww: I hope she will take all the time she needs for her recovery!