Russia - Superliga 2012/2013

• Dinamo Kazan wants to break contract of foreigner OH in a Club which isn't playing in CL the season.

• According to an interview with Goncharova in russian newspaper '' Novy İzvestiya '' Eczacibasi and Sollys interest to Goncharova for next season and she looks quite positive to play in turkish league and Eczacibasi.Anyone heard anything about this interview? It's turkish translation has been posted to Eczacibasi VitrA's fan page yesterday.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• As far as I know all European Cups are concerned, not only CL...and it will be very difficult to find a good OH who hasn't played in any European Cup...

Kristin Richards maybe? Her team didn't participated to european cups this season would be interesting to see Larson and Richards in field together

• Kristin Richards maybe? Her team didn't participated to european cups this season would be interesting to see Larson and Richards in field together

it could be Richards or her teamate Kosek (even if i dont think so..) if we think about player that doesn't play any european competition it could be also star like Piccinini (i really dont think) or Costagrande.. what i monder is: is Kazan looking for a player as starter instead of Makhno or is Kazan looking for a player that should sit on the bench??

• Now in Italy there are some players that with the "crisis" want to leave their team... One opposite probably could be Matuskzkova (CZE), and i think Lehtonen (FIN) (from Crema).
    From Turkey Richards (USA) it's possible can move and Pinedo (ARG) too, that recently leave Bursa team...

• Mia jerkov can also be an option for Kazan,her style is smiliar to Kosheleva she is tall and quite scorer as OH.This season she scored +25 pts many times even her team is not very good but i really wanna see her playing in Bursa BSB whole season.

• Mia jerkov can also be an option for Kazan,her style is smiliar to Kosheleva she is tall and quite scorer as OH.This season she scored +25 pts many times even her team is not very good but i really wanna see her playing in Bursa BSB whole season.

Jerkov is a very good player, i remember she played in Russia some years ago!! This year she is playing a very good season, but i think that now Bursa can't leave her free, especially because now she is the only one spiker of the team (Pinedo leave the team). But I agree she will be a good solution for Kazan...

• Mammadova should be interesting for dinamo kazan in champions league... :drink:
    and she could going for a stronger team. :)

• Mammadova should be interesting for dinamo kazan in champions league... :drink:
    and she could going for a stronger team. :)

Mammadova cannot play for Kazan. She playing for OMSK in CEV Cup and even if she hasn't played in CEV Cup she was on CEV's list. i.e Fenerbahce has the same problem and Fener is looking for an OPP that has not played in any European tournaments (due to the prohibition of playing for two teams). :thumbup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Mammadova cannot play for Kazan. She playing for OMSK in CEV Cup and even if she hasn't played in CEV Cup she was on CEV's list. i.e Fenerbahce has the same problem and Fener is looking for an OPP that has not played in any European tournaments (due to the prohibition of playing for two teams). :thumbup:

okay :thumbup:

• Second best scorer in the russian league (23p/game, 46%) so far, Zarechie´s Daria Isaeva can play also as OH, she played like that last season, and have received sometimes even this year. And she have not played in Europe this year either.

• I have no idea. The general director of Dinamo Moscow said that now Kosheleva is free, every club is interested in hiring her, so of course they are interested also. And from what I understood, Kazan wanted to renegotiate her contract and Kosheleva refused.

Tanya on twitter yesterday suggested she was let go for non-attendance.

• any live stream for uralochka and krasnodar match?

• uralochka wins 3-0 25-15, 25-23, 27-25