Fenerbahçe 2012/13

• Fenerbahçe's players sends their New Year wishes to the Fener fans :drink:

at 1.50 Kim :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• After 6 hours of examination, Lindsey Berg pass the medical check! :thumbsup:

http://www.fenerbahce.org/fb2008/detay.asp?ContentID=32596

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

Edited once, last by Loca inside ().

• Ladies and gentlemen !

Here is a video of Lindsey Berg's first training session as a Fenerbahce player. She completed her first training session with her new teammates yesterday. On the other hand Yellow Angels continue preparations for the first match of the year against Besiktas Bahcesehir Üni.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Burak, you made my day with this video! I saw it on twitter some minutes ago!

Teşekkürler :flower:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• BTW according to wikipedia, her new jersey number is 6

#2 University of Minnesota
    #4 Pesaro, Novara, Villa
    #6 Fenerbahçe

I thought she would have chosen the 16, her birth day, but I was wrong

• Another video

Kamil Söz, Eda and Lindsey Berg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRMtwUWXlxA&feature=youtu.be

• How can I contact Fb tv? I MUST ask them to use the subtitles instead of the dubbing voice!

• They can make a concert XD

• Fenerbahçe def. Bursa Büyükşehir Belediyesi: 3-0 (13-25, 18-25, 25-27). We have to rest now and focus on the next match :super:

Berenika showed a great performace today after Laura's 25 pts performance last week :D

• Do you think it's normal that the team won CEV champ last year can not win any single game without just one player, Kim? How the team became so week? I'll not be surprised at all if they loose against Kolejliler if Kim is absent.‪ ‬It is not because most of main players are out due to injury, but because Kamil doesn't have ANY strategy, except depending 100% on Kim's play. He is the worst coach I've ever seen. he just repeats what Guimaraes did last year.‪ ‬The members are changed. but he doesn't even know what is the correct and proper starting position with current players. Fener front always thinking to bring good foreign players to make better team. but they miss the BASIC and CRUCIAL things. First of all Fener should have a competent coach, then make up the team with good turkish players. Complete the team with an excellent foreign player is an extra. Currently, Fener depending so much on one foreign player. How RIDICULOUS it is. Fener should be ashamed of this. Fener is not the turkish VB team now, it's Kim's Fener. It is just what other foreign VB magazine call Fener in fact, Fener di KIM (‪http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?n=59336&l=0‬)

• in the cev cup 37.3% of the wins of fener came from kim while for fakro 29.6% came from popovic so yeah fener is more or less a kim dependent team but i think the real problem lies with the support group ipek automatically gives them a disadvantage in the middle position then it was made worst of the fact that seda also performed poorly in the finals

• Korean fans are strange. I really don't understand why they always attacked me on twittter every match. Kim needs to rest bla bla bla... ?
    They really don't care what they say about Kim. If she wants to play, she does. She doesn't feel any pressure to play for Fenerbahçe. Even if Fener can't qualify to Champions Legaue, they will make an investment next season.

• Korean fans are strange. I really don't understand why they always attacked me on twittter every match. Kim needs to rest bla bla bla... ?
    They really don't care what they say about Kim. If she wants to play, she does. She doesn't feel any pressure to play for Fenerbahçe. Even if Fener can't qualify to Champions Legaue, they will make an investment next season.

You're misleading and clouding my point here. My point is how incompetent Kamil is and how Ferer became so week compare to last year, not asking that Kim has to take a rest. You may saw the match last Sunday and felt how the team is miserable without Kim. I'd like to remind you that Kamil is the first coach ever, who doesn't lead the team to win the champion, having Kim in the team. Yes you're right, Fener has money and they will investigate even if they are not participating CEV champion, I know. But if Fener continue to do this like this season, the result will be the same. Putting $$$ but gain nothing.

Concerning to Kim, because you mention that. Does Fener just let them play or not depending on players' free will? That may explain why most of main players are missing now. How good club Fener is. Korean fans keep saying Kim need a rest because her knee is seriously injured. Due to the complicated reason with her pervious korean club which is not still solved, she feels pressure to play every game. I'm sorry to say that, but Korean National Federation does not help her at all to solve the problem. Once she wrote on twitter that it's so sad that Turkish Federation and Fener staff really care and help her more than korean federation. She feels more responsibility and pressure to play in such reason. But from the beginning of the season, Kamil never let her out during the set even when Fener is leading with double score. Does he feel scared if Kim is on the bench even in such situation? Her doctor said she needs immediate surgery since last fall after Olympic and she feels continuous pain. Even though, she did her best with responsibility but how the others done? Kamil made an anormal team which depends so much on one ace player, having awful defensive teamwork.

I hope Fener has a competent coach and make up good team that's all. not making such error anymore. Thanks.

• seriously what is the point in keeping Kim and forming this junk of a team without proper coach ? why waste all your money on Kim if you can't buy decent players for other positions ? This time for Kims career i hope she thinks twice before making new contract