Brazilian League 2012/2013

• Looks like Logan still can not play :(

From news that I received, Logan's ankle is not yet fully healed. And as of yesterday, there was no plan to make her play today. We'll see.

Also, I wonder if Roberta will set more today, so Fofao can get extra rest.

Unilever should still be able to win against Rio do Sul without much problems. :)

• Logan is still not in shape to play for sure. She was in the gym yesterday, and for what I could notice she is still not walking 100%. She did walk on her own around the gym and was not using any protection in the foot, but still she was caring about her foot a bit while walking and going up and down the stairs, I think she will come back only for semifinals.

I think overall Unilever did a good match. Gabi seems better each match, and even Natália played a bit better, specially in first two sets. I hope the team can make it to semifinals already in the second match of quarters. Go Uni! :super:

• Logan is still not in shape to play for sure. She was in the gym yesterday, and for what I could notice she is still not walking 100%. She did walk on her own around the gym and was not using any protection in the foot, but still she was caring about her foot a bit while walking and going up and down the stairs.

This is the reason why i was hoping that the doctor of Unilever wont put her in a cast. Though it will help her sprained ankle to heal but it will just promote tightness and it might cause pain or discomfort for Logan when she's walking or going up and down the stairs. Its one of the disadvantages of putting a cast with a sprained ankle (Believe me I know cause I've handled athletes who have the same injury) Bad decision on the part of Unilever... Their Physio is missing something with Logan's treatment that is why Logan is still guarded when she's putting weight on her left ankle. :thumbdown:

And this was not the first time that Logan injured her left ankle. she injured the same ankle during the 2007 World Cup match against Serbia, and the way she sprained her ankle was really worse - Lang Ping let her played that game and their Physio just taped her ankle for support. It didn't affect Logan's game throughout the tournament and she was even nominated for the MVP award. Its really a bad decision to put her in a cast, they should have let her use crutches instead.

How I wish i was there to treat her myself and i will gladly do it for free. :(

• Sesi lost in Uberlândia 3-0. It was an amazing match in Praia's side, always touching in the balls at defense and block! Angélica and Dani Scott helped a lot in the middle and I have to say that Ju Carrijo did an excellent match today!

In Sesi's side, the problem to have only Tandara is that when they can't have her in court (she had a little medical problem and was out in the most part of the 2nd set) the team just doesn't play. Carol Albuquerque is the same ordinary player with those higher and previsible balls. DANI LINS CAN'T BE BENCH, TALMO!

Now, let's see what happens on Monday! :)

• beautiful picture ................... but,
    1. Vasileva is looking like Ibrahimovic :rolll:
    2. Where is Natasha? :what: 8|

• beautiful picture ................... but,
    1. Vasileva is looking like Ibrahimovic :rolll:
    2. Where is Natasha? :what: 8|

Ibrahimovic is a volleyball player now? I still thinking that he's a great footballer :lol:
    Just kidding Etsi, you look strange there, but still being beautiful in the "real life". Wal looks strange too.

IMO Natasha wasn't there because she's not playing well and can't be considered a titular player. Andressa is fight for a place with her.

• Guys, do anyone have working link for Pinheiros - Campinas game that goes on right now?

• I have another one here: http://tvonlinegratis.tv/master/e+i.html

bout the end of the first set - there were some controversial decisions, but the quality is not that good so it was hard to say who was right. Daymi almost got yellow card. Pinheiros is really pushin Amil hard