Poland - Orlen Liga 2012/2013

• Decision should be done yesterday.

Interesting news from Piła: club solved contract with Marina Katic in December due to her health problems, instead of her club signed 47yo Irina Archangielska :D another good experienced setter in OrlenLiga :roll:

Is she ok Marina?What kind of health problems???

• Is she ok Marina?What kind of health problems???

Well, according to Marina she has no health problems. According to the club doctors - she has problems with her spine and forcing her to play would risk her health. The club and the doctors made a statement about her medical examinations and gave Marina to sign it, but she refused. She said that she's taking this case to her manager and if the club doesn't pay her, the manager will ask CEV for help. Marina was supposed to gave her own statement about the whole case, so I guess we have to wait a bit.

• Is she ok Marina?What kind of health problems???

I heard that she has a cancer of spine, but i don't know, if this is true.

About Archangielska, she is not good player on this level. On A2 ok, but A1 now for her is too much. Curious is this, that PTPS added her to team before 10th round OL (because rule say that team can't add player after 10th round), so official she was in team since 7th december, so they knew, that Katic will fire.

• Pila- Lodz 3:2 MVP: Irina Archangielska

What did you say Bartol? :whistle: :lol:

• Pila- Lodz 3:2 MVP: Irina Archangielska

What did you say Bartol? :whistle: :lol:

I'm sure that she got this award, because she returned to play with this age :)

• BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - Atom Trefl Sopot 2-3 (25-20 19-25 25-18 20-25 9-15) MVP: Rachel Rourke stats

Standings after 13 matches: (*=match less)
    1. Aluprof 30
    2. Muszynianka 29 *
    3. Tauron 28
    4. Atom 27
    5. PTPS 23
    6. Budowlani 14
    7. Pałac 14
    8. Impel 12
    9. Legionovia 9
    10. AZS 6 *

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Wojtowicz is hands down the worst server in Polish League, probably even in the whole volley world :thumbdown:

I really like Gabi, but yes, she can not be allowed to serve. For the season: 86 serves with 2 aces... and 24 errors. Effective points per serve = -0,26.

I tried finding other players with such large negative effect, but OrlenLiga site does not give ranking by "worst server". The closest I have noticed is Magdalena Wawrzyniak of Piła at -0,25 with 36 serves, 3 aces, 12 errors.

• she can handle hands with Lis :lol:

• Round 14
    Friday 11 January
    Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna - BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 18:00 (Polsat Sport)

Saturday 12 January
    Atom Trefl Sopot - Impel Wrocław 17:00
    Budowlani Łódź - KS Pałac Bydgoszcz 17:00
    Siódemka Legionovia Legionowo - Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 18:00

Monday 14 January
    AZS Metal-Fach Białystok - PTPS Piła 18:00 (Polsat Sport)

• The answer is very simple- the apple doesn't fall far from the tree- Club People as You Me- ignore

• Saturday results: - some surprises:
    Siódemka Legionovia Legionowo - Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 2-3 (25-19 10-25 25-22 25-27 11-15) MVP: Magdalena Śliwa stats
    Budowlani Łódź - KS Pałac Bydgoszcz 3-1 (25-21 23-25 25-18 25-23) MVP: Magdalena Piątek stats
    Atom Trefl Sopot - Impel Wrocław 0-3 (18-25 24-26 19-25) MVP: Katarzyna Konieczna stats - big surprise, as we can see coach change can help this team a lot

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game